Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-03-2020, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
You are stuck in the flesh prison or you are the flesh prison?

Not sure about that...
Old 30-03-2020, 08:49 AM
hazada guess

Realms in the afterlife?No one knows for sure.I've had 2 NDEs,1 when I was about 7 when I was Ill in bed with a temperature,I floated above my body several times and another when I was in my 20's,when I got so stoned that everything just went black(Apparently I was gone for about 5 minutes,but I don't remember a thing lol).
We will all have to wait and see but in the meantime,I am going to go with the thought of everyone here,we go to the place that best suits our vibration.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:54 AM
Seeker

No one knows about that.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Master
You can not know this with your head but you can definitely know it with your heart. Those who ask what do I mean, are still trying to know it with their head. Those who don't know it with their heart usually think no one else knows. But hundreds of millions of people buy books on the afterlife; I have sold a couple of those books myself and have had a lot of people tell me how grateful they are for my books. We are each entitled to our opinion, and I want to show respect for both perspectives.

Some of what is in one of my books I posted in the link I previously provided, where I posted about other realms. But as I am not here at SF to sell books I will not link to, or self promote my books here. Nonetheless, there are thousands of books out there on the afterlife that sell very well, and hundreds of millions of people are interested in knowing the ideas of others on this subject.

The Bible is such a book about the afterlife and look at how many have embraced that over a period of more than two centuries. This may be said of all religious books which are embraced by hundreds of millions over the centuries. You can not know this with your head but you can definitely know it with your heart. Again, I respect the right of others to think nobody knows even though I know lots of people know.

Peace
Old 01-04-2020, 03:16 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You can not know this with your head but you can definitely know it with your heart. Those who ask what do I mean, are still trying to know it with their head. Those who don't know it with their heart usually think no one else knows. But hundreds of millions of people buy books on the afterlife; I have sold a couple of those books myself and have had a lot of people tell me how grateful they are for my books. We are each entitled to our opinion, and I want to show respect for both perspectives.

Some of what is in one of my books I posted in the link I previously provided, where I posted about other realms. But as I am not here at SF to sell books I will not link to, or self promote my books here. Nonetheless, there are thousands of books out there on the afterlife that sell very well, and hundreds of millions of people are interested in knowing the ideas of others on this subject.

The Bible is such a book about the afterlife and look at how many have embraced that over a period of more than two centuries. This may be said of all religious books which are embraced by hundreds of millions over the centuries. You can not know this with your head but you can definitely know it with your heart. Again, I respect the right of others to think nobody knows even though I know lots of people know.

Peace

I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm 99% certain of the afterlife,mainly after visiting various mediums but I'm afraid that there's just that 1% that refuses to go away.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Master

importance of afterlife

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I just thought that I'd tell you that I'm 99% certain of the afterlife,mainly after visiting various mediums but I'm afraid that there's just that 1% that refuses to go away.

Many a people do not believe in after-life because there is no conspicuous unanimity in religions account of after life (due to differing versions of after life accounts by each religion) . But that is just superficial observation .If one looks at the after-life beliefs of all religions without exception, all are unanimous in that body death is not the end of life and soul exists even after body death and is eternal .

When so many good people of different religions world over in all ages say the same things ,it assumes dimension of law / rule (because in laymen language science is nothing but documented wisdom /experiences of well meaning people carried from time to time and place to place ). And if we dispute a well recognized rule/ law, the damage is to us only and not to anybody else .

And importance of belief in after-life is to know what to do in before life knowing the existence in after life and not wasting lot of time in before life talking about what happens in after-life .

Hope the unanimity of all religions in this baseline removes that 1% doubt also.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess

Thank you for sharing that. Most people want objective proof, but in my opinion we only need to prove it to ourselves. 99% is rather good, but I also embrace atheists and agnostics who may say they are 99% sure of the other, that there is no afterlife, or that God does not exist, etc.

If we get the standards of this world involve; logic, reasoning, objective observation and verification, meaning and purpose, etc., those standards will not work in the more finer spiritual realms. The human mind wants to know what the heart already understands but they each have different dynamics and ways of knowing. It's like insight and outer sight, different ways of seeing. Faith plays a big role, especially on such things as that 1% of doubt.

P.S. I do not have a complete picture myself, even though I have had many experiences beyond this physical realm, nonetheless, faith and intuition fills in a lot for me. Intuition is a knowing which I can not shake.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Many a people do not believe in after-life because there is no conspicuous unanimity in religions account of after life (due to differing versions of after life accounts by each religion) . But that is just superficial observation .If one looks at the after-life beliefs of all religions without exception, all are unanimous in that body death is not the end of life and soul exists even after body death and is eternal .

When so many good people of different religions world over in all ages say the same things ,it assumes dimension of law / rule (because in laymen language science is nothing but documented wisdom /experiences of well meaning people carried from time to time and place to place ). And if we dispute a well recognized rule/ law, the damage is to us only and not to anybody else .

And importance of belief in after-life is to know what to do in before life knowing the existence in after life and not wasting lot of time in before life talking about what happens in after-life .

Hope the unanimity of all religions in this baseline removes that 1% doubt also.

I agree but feel there most likely will never be unanimity among all of the religions. It seems the world's religions are competing with each other, a competition for what, or who, is the real God, or true God. Wars have been fought between religions and millions killed over this, and there continues to be bias and religious intolerance even today.

I studied comparative religions and we had to look at the 5-most populated religions in the world; Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam, and find the similarities in them. Each of these umbrella religions have a lot that is different from the others but they also have a lot that is in common with each other. Although their views on the afterlife does not reach that common ground.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:47 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not sure about that...
Perhaps this "flesh prison" as you call it, is but one realm of an afterlife of the one that came before it. Then whatchagonado?
Old 02-04-2020, 07:10 AM
hazada guess

Thank You for those replies HITESH SHAH and Starman.I respect you both.