Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish third eye

i've used hours on reading about this, and tried several methods that didn't work since when i tried focusing on the third eye i couldn't, so can any of you who weren't born with an open third eye send a link which you found successful?
Old 05-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
What i can say, about third eye, it is not that you focus on it and something will happen. Like arm, if you focus on your arm, nothing happens, but when you use it for something, things happens. So you have to find a way, how to use it and i don't know, what this means to you.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAccount776
i've used hours on reading about this, and tried several methods that didn't work since when i tried focusing on the third eye i couldn't, so can any of you who weren't born with an open third eye send a link which you found successful?
It's everything about the trance state and your subconsious mind.Adress it,and ask politely to 'show' you the way.
Stay on the student mode,like you're talking to a teacher who knows things you don't.
Using teqniques might work as well,but it can take a long time of everyday practise.

Also this book might help a lot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNK...PqfUZqlOu/view
Old 05-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
What i can say, about third eye, it is not that you focus on it and something will happen. Like arm, if you focus on your arm, nothing happens, but when you use it for something, things happens. So you have to find a way, how to use it and i don't know, what this means to you.

isn't there anything that is the most common?
Old 05-03-2020, 09:16 PM
ant

Hi,

Try this:

Go into your bathroom and face the mirror and look at your eyes.

Make sure there is a window bathed in natural sunlight to the right of the mirror.

Now,edge towards the mirror looking at your eyes till your nose is nearly touching the mirror.

Your eyes may merge as one,or they may not,doesn't matter,focus on the small white light that is now in your eye.

You can look within that light or try to move it.

Do this for as long or as little as you like.

Cheers
Old 06-03-2020, 02:45 AM
When you close your eyes what do you see? Can you tell me?
(In a pitch dark room, that is, with your head on your pillow, for example.)
And do you presently 'do' anything - say, besides, closing your eyes and focusing generally
between the eyebrows ?
Just to get an idea of where you're at...not trying to get too personnel.

Oh, Also, how long have you 'looked inside' in one session.
(Often, it's just a matter of sitting for too short a time.)
Let's study this a bit.

''...ask politely to 'show' you the way.'' - very good, lomax.

It is a sweet, gentle, calm thing this looking within.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2020, 03:32 AM
Master

google says:
Quote:
Guided visualization and hypnosis can be excellent for preparing yourself for opening your third eye.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
When you close your eyes what do you see? Can you tell me?
(In a pitch dark room, that is, with your head on your pillow, for example.)
And do you presently 'do' anything - say, besides, closing your eyes and focusing generally
between the eyebrows ?
Just to get an idea of where you're at...not trying to get too personnel.

Oh, Also, how long have you 'looked inside' in one session.
(Often, it's just a matter of sitting for too short a time.)
Let's study this a bit.

''...ask politely to 'show' you the way.'' - very good, lomax.

It is a sweet, gentle, calm thing this looking within.
well when i close my eyes all i see is black and some random figures where i can't really determine the colors, i'm just a beginner who've tried several things without luck or maybe failed on some part of all instructions. what do you exactly mean by looking inside :o?
Old 06-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAccount776
well when i close my eyes all i see is black and some random figures where
i can't really determine the colors, i'm just a beginner who've tried several things without luck or maybe failed
on some part of all instructions. what do you exactly mean by looking inside :o?
Excellent, thanks for getting back.
So when you have your eyelids closed - first you said black - but you did change that - so ----you ARE aware of seeing 'something'.
Very good.

When I speak to a group I will often say, "Is anyone aware of (pick a sound)
the clock ticking (or the AC motor)?"
No one really ever is.
Well, NOW - they can't stop hearing the sound that has always been there - but now came into focus - that's all.

Concentrating, focusing, fine tuning our attention with ease and gentleness (that is, no frustration) is a powerful thing.

When I say looking inside: When your eyelids are closed and better yet,
also in a dark room or with
a black silk sleep mask on, your sense of sight

is not looking at the external world outside of yourself anymore.
You sense of sight is focused at the, say, 'back of your forehead', within inside of your skull - where many see only blackness.

But, relax and enjoy just looking. (In other words erase the word failure from your vocabulary.)
Be patient

Spend some time and see if you might start seeing blues, greens, yellows --maybe little specs floating
around to start with...or maybe a glow of some color.

But have no real goal ---just relax and see what unfolds ---to start.
You're a beginner, you're in a perfect place! ....and this is what you do as a beginner.

If you can't help feeling frustrated, then end the session with a minute of
imagining a wonderful thing ---
laying in the warm sun on a beach type of thing.

That will lift the frustration.

There is a lot more to tell you...later.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Excellent, thanks for getting back.
So when you have your eyelids closed - first you said black - but you did change that - so ----you ARE aware of seeing 'something'.
Very good.

When I speak to a group I will often say, "Is anyone aware of (pick a sound)
the clock ticking (or the AC motor)?"
No one really ever is.
Well, NOW - they can't stop hearing the sound that has always been there - but now came into focus - that's all.

Concentrating, focusing, fine tuning our attention with ease and gentleness (that is, no frustration) is a powerful thing.

When I say looking inside: When your eyelids are closed and better yet,
also in a dark room or with
a black silk sleep mask on, your sense of sight

is not looking at the external world outside of yourself anymore.
You sense of sight is focused at the, say, 'back of your forehead', within inside of your skull - where many see only blackness.

But, relax and enjoy just looking. (In other words erase the word failure from your vocabulary.)
Be patient

Spend some time and see if you might start seeing blues, greens, yellows --maybe little specs floating
around to start with...or maybe a glow of some color.

But have no real goal ---just relax and see what unfolds ---to start.
You're a beginner, you're in a perfect place! ....and this is what you do as a beginner.

If you can't help feeling frustrated, then end the session with a minute of
imagining a wonderful thing ---
laying in the warm sun on a beach type of thing.

That will lift the frustration.

There is a lot more to tell you...later.
i really appreciate you take the time to write all this down!

so you're comparing the third eye to the sound thing, something that is there but yet isn't realized yet? i will try doing as you instructed but is it possible having a fluoride blockage? and how long should an average session of these be ?

again thanks!!