Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-03-2020, 09:51 PM
Newbie ;)

comfort

I believe we go to nothing. Disappear. Then, a clone of us starts to exist that reincarnates with memories of YOUR life except he isnt u - only a clone.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:14 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolff
I believe we go to nothing. Disappear. Then, a clone of us starts to exist that reincarnates with memories of YOUR life except he isnt u - only a clone.

We all have our beliefs,but I can assure you that me beliefs bear no resemblance to yours.
Old 03-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Elfin

Both... We get to choose after passing.
Old 15-04-2020, 04:04 AM
Master
I don't know if there is After life or not. If there is a Hell than I'm going to it. I don't know how am I supposed to "live my life for God" anyway. I do like the idea of being reincarnated but instead of coming back as another person or a animal I'd love to come back as extraterrestrial .
Old 15-04-2020, 04:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I don't know if there is After life or not. If there is a Hell than I'm going to it. I don't know how am I supposed to "live my life for God" anyway. I do like the idea of being reincarnated but instead of coming back as another person or a animal I'd love to come back as extraterrestrial .
In the life after the Earth life, you do not need to live your life for God, & God will not live his life for yourself.
You simply can just live. However if you want to live in the Holy Kingdom instead of the lesser Heavens "summerlands", you will need to first be transformed by the Holy spiritual essence of God the Father, & of which will transform you into a person with a nature similar to the Holy Father. After being transformed, a person literally can not think & act "inharmoniously" to God's HOLY way of love.

Spiritual beings inform me that you & I will not ever be re'incarnated.

Spiritual beings inform me that we will simply automatically drift out of the flesh & live life from that moment on in spiritual bodily form.

If you want, after you have been liberated from the flesh, you can loiter around the Earth, however spiritual beings inform me that that is a thing no person should endeavour to do.

You should endeavour to not be fooled into loitering around the Earth, by any inner voice or voices, nor be fooled by any persons in spiritual form, into loitering here on Earth.

Spiritual beings inform me, that it is vital that a person should at the least ENDEAVOR to very soon find the brightest spiritual being possible, who seems trust worthy, & ask them to assist you to the lesser Heavens "summerlands"...all new arrivals in the spiritual bodily form are welcome within the first sphere of the lesser Heavens.
If the bright being takes you to a location, that the being says is the lesser heavens, & that location does not far exceed the Earth in beauty of colour & appearance in every way, then you may not be where you should be.

Do not be fooled into loitering around the Earth after your liberation from the flesh. There are an abundance of very nasty minded spiritual beings loitering around the Earth, & of whom can utilize some very deceptive techniques to fool a new arrival.

Last edited by neil : 15-04-2020 at 02:08 PM.
Old 15-04-2020, 05:55 AM
Master
I have no idea what you are talking about honestly .
Old 15-04-2020, 09:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I have no idea what you are talking about honestly .
Maybe you could possibly come up with a question that might help you aquire an idea of what i am talking about.
Old 15-04-2020, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
In the lice acter the Earth lice you do not need to live your life for God, & God will not live his life for yourself.
You simply can just live. However if you want to live in the Holy Kingdom instead of the lesser Heavens "summerlands", you will need to first be transformed by the Holy spiritual essence of God the Father, & of which will transform you into a person with a nature similar to the Holy Father. After being transformed, a person literally can not think & act "inharmoniously" to God's HOLY way of love.

Spiritual beings inform me that you & I will not ever be re'incarnated.

Spiritual beings inform me that we will simply automatically drift out of the flesh & live life from that moment on in spiritual bodily form.

If you want, after you have been liberated from the flesh, you can loiter around the Earth, however spiritual beings inform me that that is a thing no person should endeavour to do.

You should endeavour to not be fooled into loitering around the Earth, by any inner voice or voices, nor be fooled by any persons in spiritual form, into loitering here on Earth.

Spiritual beings inform me, that it is vital that a person should at the least ENDEAVOR to very soon find the brightest spiritual being possible, who seems trust worthy, & ask them to assist you to the lesser Heavens "summerlands"...all new arrivals in the spiritual bodily form are welcome within the first sphere of the lesser Heavens.
If the bright being takes you to a location, that the being says is the lesser heavens, & that location does not far exceed the Earth in beauty of colour & appearance in every way, then you may not be where you should be.

Do not be fooled into loitering around the Earth after your liberation from the flesh. There are an abundance of very nasty minded spiritual beings loitering around the Earth, & of whom can utilize some very deceptive techniques to fool a new arrival.

You might consider, if you don't think clearly in the physical realm you will not be clear in the non physical earth realm, and if you cross over in a traumatized state even less.
Sometimes it just takes time.

We, the angelic are always around for those who are ready.
Old 15-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You might consider, if you don't think clearly in the physical realm you will not be clear in the non physical earth realm, and if you cross over in a traumatized state even less.
Sometimes it just takes time.

We, the angelic are always around for those who are ready.
I have no need to consider it, as i already have an exstensive understanding of it all.
Old 15-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Master
If I were to be Reincarnated I would not want to have memories of my previous life. I'd like to be a Blank slate starting new. My favorite decades are the late 1960s and 1970s I love everything about the era I know it wasn't perfect . I love the music and fashion . People often say they are born in the wrong decade and a connection to a certain era . I probably wasn't meant to be born in that era but just have a appreciation for the 1970s instead. Your life is what you make it the one I'm currently living right now isn't that bad .