Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Master
Don't try getting your aura done by Kirlian Photography. The voltage would probably toast you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Don't try getting your aura done by Kirlian Photography. The voltage would probably toast you.
Yikes!! Is there some other way to get an aura picture?
Old 23-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Guide

I read that anyone can train eyes to see auras, it requires training.
Two years ago I was in a event, I left the room to get some water, then a young man told me to go ahead because the water I was about to take was not so fresh as other ahead. After this I really found the proper water, it was a very hot day. At the lunch time, I saw this man lefting the room, and there was a blue aura above his head, but glued to his head. We have had some conversation during the lunch, and he told me he was spiritualist. We were talking about animals and ethics. But I did not intended to see the aura, it just happened. I really do not understand.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Pathfinder
I am able to sense the aura but can not see it ....Spiritual Advancement is a must to better analyse these aspects of life.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzle
Yikes!! Is there some other way to get an aura picture?

There are passive, non-evasive machines that can take a person's aura and most of them now can produce a video so a person can see the aura as it changes. You can sometimes find these are Psychic Fairs or just google Aura Machines.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-10-2021, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
FairyCrystal,
have you seen an Aura Machine? and have the aura videoed?

But then, if you see auras, you would not need such......
I have seen them on a fair, yes. Different types.
But what's the point to have a photograph of your mood colours? These change constantly and are pretty much meaningless. Okay, it's fun if you want to spend money on that, like a ride in a merry-go-round is fun.

As I said, I do not see auras. You do not need to see in order to read.
I've done quite a lot of energy readings too, mostly without seeing the person, often not personally knowing the person and often only having a nickname, not their real name.
Readings have always been accurate.
The same can be done with the aura colour. And then I'm not talking about the mood colour that changes, but the primary aura colour mostly.