Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-03-2020, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Protection from the coronavirus.

Send me an Angel!

Between the 21st and 22nd of March, the beings from above decided to help us here on Earth. So, that means that since then we got more and more help and protection against the threatening virus, but also other things we humans have created that can cause us harm.

Lift up and reach out your hands towards the Sun, Moon or Stars either physically outside or in your mind. Preferably with your palms facing the Sun or Moon or Stars. If you want to make a triangle with your hands, let the thumb and index fingers meet, as your palms are facing away from you. You could also make a heart, with your hands and fingers, with the tip of your thumbs meeting and then the nails touching each other. Inside of that heart you could embrace the Sun, Moon or a specific Star that you want to use when you work. Then say of think: Please send me an Angel. An Angel from above, that will protect and help me, at this my time of need. Let it create a divine shield around me, keeping me safe and well (the best is to use these specific words).

If you want to, then join us Light workers, in also spreading this help to our fellow human beings all over the world. Then, use the same thoughts from the text above. Just fit it to the one you are sending it to. Send to family, friends, coworkers or everyone in the world. Let it shine out to others helping them and giving them hope at this time. Your work really makes a difference!

There is no religion in this, just Compassion, Love and Light.
Old 28-03-2020, 06:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by owanomono
Send me an Angel!

Between the 21st and 22nd of March, the beings from above decided to help us here on Earth. So, that means that since then we got more and more help and protection against the threatening virus, but also other things we humans have created that can cause us harm.

Lift up and reach out your hands towards the Sun, Moon or Stars either physically outside or in your mind. Preferably with your palms facing the Sun or Moon or Stars. If you want to make a triangle with your hands, let the thumb and index fingers meet, as your palms are facing away from you. You could also make a heart, with your hands and fingers, with the tip of your thumbs meeting and then the nails touching each other. Inside of that heart you could embrace the Sun, Moon or a specific Star that you want to use when you work. Then say of think: Please send me an Angel. An Angel from above, that will protect and help me, at this my time of need. Let it create a divine shield around me, keeping me safe and well (the best is to use these specific words).

If you want to, then join us Light workers, in also spreading this help to our fellow human beings all over the world. Then, use the same thoughts from the text above. Just fit it to the one you are sending it to. Send to family, friends, coworkers or everyone in the world. Let it shine out to others helping them and giving them hope at this time. Your work really makes a difference!

There is no religion in this, just Compassion, Love and Light.

Nice thoughts. Reminds me of a song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVUuq0Birc