Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 22-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

To grow, first you need to stabilise, ground, get in your body. You're too much up in your head, and with the meds I was trying to say that just like other illnesses, mental illness also needs treatment. But that's your prerogative. Just calling it how I see it. You're asking for help and everyone is telling you how, but you're not listening. So in that case, your struggles are falling on deaf ears, which is a reflection of your own reaction to all this.

As the verse goes "the heart is deceitful above all else", intuition is quite often wrong, because it's not grounded. Just something I've learned over the years. Go with herbs if they're better for you, it's all medicine in the end. And as I said people's bodies are different, but medicine and therapy you do need. Stabilise. Then grow. We've all been there.
Old 16-04-2020, 06:52 AM
Knower
Hello, everyone.

I want to apologize for my strings of behavior that was not linear. I was mostly asking for acceptance, guidance, and understanding. I was not trying to come off stubborn or unwilling of trying. I thought I made it very clear I was trying everything everyone suggested. Which is why I behaved in a manner that was overly defensive, all the same.

Seeked vast outside help and it is confirmed that this is indeed a Twin Flame journey that is being with-held from many internal and external forces.

Had multiple Aura cleanses which need to be done on a constant basis. Outside and in (even multiple reversal candles which helped greatly with the negativity). Gradually doing better and learning how to work on my own energy, even when it's not mine.

Still much to learn as what's being done clearly does not like to be known or seen. But that matters not. The unconditional love and the union, is what matters most.

Carrying on and living the best I can. Doing too much crystal work was indeed a lot of my problems. I was trying to convey that being less natural "felt" inhibiting to the spirit and/or soul. I'm sorry it came out wrong, LadyMay.

Doing my best keeping my vibrations high without sacrificing what makes me, "me". That includes letting it disrupt my every day life (my mental well-being). Stopping the detoxing and returning to how my life was before all this has been more beneficial than being overly mindful of having to ground myself. If that makes any sense lol.

Hoping she finally decides to talk to me outside the meta again, finally.... getting more depressed, hopeless, and heart-broken by the day. Hoping my stimulus money that I just invested in remote healers, helps tip that.

The major take-away I hope helps someone else in this? And take it as you like; you're entitled to it - Twin Flame journeys, psychic/telepathy/soul-bindings and unfortunately... Black Magik, is indeed real. I can testify to it! :P

Thank you again, everyone. I sincerely hope everyone is safe during these troubling times.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 16-04-2020, 07:49 AM
Master
Well that sounds more positive than when we all last all talked SikuX and tried to help - well done you, been in some battles and dark places you have and come through it somewhat and found some light, great news, keep learning, pushing to improve things - much to do yet but going in the right direction now. nice that things have improved somewhat, just keep positive... I seen your message on the covic thread and thought ohh you sound different more settled in mind... Keep steady now and strong.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-04-2020, 08:27 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Well that sounds more positive than when we all last all talked SikuX and tried to help - well done you, been in some battles and dark places you have and come through it somewhat and found some light, great news, keep learning, pushing to improve things - much to do yet but going in the right direction now. nice that things have improved somewhat, just keep positive... I seen your message on the covic thread and thought ohh you sound different more settled in mind... Keep steady now and strong.
Most definitely. Thank you for the attention and noticing. Much appreciated!

Making sure I self-love first and foremost. :)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 27-04-2020, 09:13 PM
Knower
Over $2000 spent on negativity protection, so many different approaches, you name it.... Even finally paid a healer who got rid of everything but the psychic/subconscious problems. The healer insisted I was healed, I knew otherwise and just figured I'd wait it out. Bad move.

It's all RETURNED with ease. All. Of. It. I was doing much better, now look. Constant negative aura around me and she keeps sending her very strong possessive sexual attachments to me to influence me almost entirely. Very much suicidal again as I see no light at the end of the tunnel after being full of so much of it!!! Where is the light?!!! She stole it all to feel better temporarily, at the cost of my entire lifeforce. AGAIN. and again and again. I do spirit work and it's leeched with ease and I'm left as a corpse.

Please! For the love of GOD can anyone read my Twin Flame or this woman who keeps sending constant armies of rage after me 24/7 to suck me dry for not giving her what she wants. Anytime I ask any healer to look at her, they refuse and just work or read on me only. PLEASE, anyone. It's very CLEAR that she has access to my head/aura at all times. I need a ****ing god, not a shaman at this point. This is unbelievably ridiculous and I feel entirely all alone! Please... anyone... who can read... Mark Flores 10/19/84 and her name is Anja. I'm constantly Bi-Polar, a personality unlike mine AT ALL, can't enjoy a single pleasure, constantly mentally harassed. And when I'm finally aware again, it's like watching someone else move me around. Who wouldn't want to end it?! Cleansing my Aura does **** since it's easily manipulated moments after. There's nothing but smokes and mirrors and psychic vampirism with these entities. CONSTANT narcissistic harassment for my love vibrations. Scan her, not me! Please!

I've literally tried every faith with sincerity too as well.... I am at a complete and utter loss! My mind, will, and essence is pulled apart at the seams constantly. They are always trying to crucif

Please... and thank you.

Last edited by Native spirit : 28-04-2020 at 11:13 AM.
Old 28-04-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
I thought you were on the mend last time we messaged after so many people here helped. What happened... All that money you spent on rubbish - I think maybe been spending too much time TV and online and video games, we discussed this before have you calmed your mind down since we last talked - doesn't sound like it at all? re you still - a sci-fi and fantasy geek. I dabble in video games and mind stimulating movies - as profile says! dangerous stuff if you're an empath as 'you' said yesterday on the dreams page.

And I think you should 'wait now' observe, see what others here have to say to advise you, and try to calm your mind a little - breathe, read nice magazines, go for walks - raise your energy vibrations, as we discussed before.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 28-04-2020 at 09:39 AM.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Knower
I don't mean no offense and I greatly appreciate your attention when I say you aren't absorbing my words correctly. Over and over again. I cannot enjoy a single thing over all this. And it's nigh impossible to have my brain to myself. Closing my eyes to do anything gives them even more access and fun to me. It's like my third eye and crown is entirely hijacked and only open to them. What do you do in that situation? I gave an honest try to everything suggested here.... 8 months of this now. Ample time.

So no, I did not dabble in anything other than positivity and actively fighting all spiritually and mentally for quite some time. Nature walks, exercising, grounding, dieting. All short lived or countered somehow. Like the other side is compensating all the same.
Old 28-04-2020, 02:07 PM
Master
We see what others on here have to say SikuX - you have to find a way of removing the fear that's part of the problem, see if others here want to help you, and if anything to say.

Old 28-04-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Hello, everyone.

I want to apologize for my strings of behavior that was not linear. I was mostly asking for acceptance, guidance, and understanding. I was not trying to come off stubborn or unwilling of trying. I thought I made it very clear I was trying everything everyone suggested. Which is why I behaved in a manner that was overly defensive, all the same.

That's Ok. People are throwing 101 solutions and you are not obligated to do what people say. A very good counselor could help you with some techniques to vent and unload to start to make a little space.

Quote:
Seeked vast outside help and it is confirmed that this is indeed a Twin Flame journey that is being with-held from many internal and external forces.

Had multiple Aura cleanses which need to be done on a constant basis. Outside and in (even multiple reversal candles which helped greatly with the negativity). Gradually doing better and learning how to work on my own energy, even when it's not mine.

Quote:
Still much to learn as what's being done clearly does not like to be known or seen. But that matters not. The unconditional love and the union, is what matters most.

Carrying on and living the best I can. Doing too much crystal work was indeed a lot of my problems. I was trying to convey that being less natural "felt" inhibiting to the spirit and/or soul. I'm sorry it came out wrong, LadyMay.

Doing my best keeping my vibrations high without sacrificing what makes me, "me". That includes letting it disrupt my every day life (my mental well-being). Stopping the detoxing and returning to how my life was before all this has been more beneficial than being overly mindful of having to ground myself. If that makes any sense lol.

Hoping she finally decides to talk to me outside the meta again, finally.... getting more depressed, hopeless, and heart-broken by the day. Hoping my stimulus money that I just invested in remote healers, helps tip that.

[qThe major take-away I hope helps someone else in this? And take it as you like; you're entitled to it - Twin Flame journeys, psychic/telepathy/soul-bindings and unfortunately... Black Magik, is indeed real. I can testify to it! :P

Thank you again, everyone. I sincerely hope everyone is safe during these troubling times.

I don't have solutions or any wise spiritual things to say, but you could see a down-to-earth professional who can talk with you about practical methods and techniques you can use to resolve the issues.
Old 29-04-2020, 01:30 PM
Master
Hi SikuX - I agree with Gem, there'll come a time even now when some professional help from nearby could help immensely... you're not getting a rush of help on here, probably because of all the confusion in your posts, try to right messages steady with not so much mixed content for people to understand.

I am not giving up on you yet!! But you have to get rid of the fear, stand strong - forget about the twin flame sucking energy out of you, put that right out of your mind, and focus on your breath, being stronger - and connect with your personal 'spiritual support' not twin flame, don't even think about that issue and what you think is happening there, your support, Angels/Guides/HS they are there, just keep asking/talking - and get those energy vibrations up higher so they can connect better and defend you.

Something must have happened, because you were on the mend - I take it there's not access alcohol or even drugs an issue here, or strong medication, I'm not a fan of that with all my research on self healing.