Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Guide
Wristcutters - about limbo on earth for people who off themselves
Old 10-01-2020, 09:19 PM
Experiencer
The Astral City is a great movie and it was written by a very respected medium named Chico Xavier. The movie is based on his automatic writing chanelling the spirit of André Luiz.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:37 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
The Astral City is a great movie and it was written by a very respected medium named Chico Xavier. The movie is based on his automatic writing chanelling the spirit of André Luiz.

Yes,that film resonates a lot with what I believe.I haven't watched it but I've seen a few trailers.I'd like to see that movie.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:15 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Yes,that film resonates a lot with what I believe.I haven't watched it but I've seen a few trailers.I'd like to see that movie.

Is that the Portugese language-based 'Nosso Lar'?
Old 11-01-2020, 02:43 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Is that the Portugese language-based 'Nosso Lar'?

Yes it is.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Master

Thanks for bringing this up and Spiritual Mike and for suggesting we do an Afterlife Search. I found a few ones that I haven't seen that sound interesting that I will now have on my list to see.

You might try

90 Minutes in Heaven
Astral City: A Spiritual Journey (A Brazilian film)
Old 11-01-2020, 07:13 PM
leadville

Quote:
Yes it is.

thanks - I thought so.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:21 PM
leadville

Quote:
Thanks for bringing this up....

You might try

90 Minutes in Heaven
Astral City: A Spiritual Journey (A Brazilian film)

Astral City is also titled Nosso Lar with its soundtrack in Portugese. English subtitled versions are available and you might find it for free on YouTube via a Google search (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLrfTF62mU) or it's available to buy for around 4 bucks, probably fair value for a movie that's interesting and informative.

Always keep in mind, though, that movies are someone's best-guess interpretation of details conveyed by spirit communicators but they can still help folk picture how things are in the etheric dimensions.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:02 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
Astral City is also titled Nosso Lar with its soundtrack in Portugese. English subtitled versions are available and you might find it for free on YouTube via a Google search (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmLrfTF62mU) or it's available to buy for around 4 bucks, probably fair value for a movie that's interesting and informative.

Always keep in mind, though, that movies are someone's best-guess interpretation of details conveyed by spirit communicators but they can still help folk picture how things are in the etheric dimensions.

I dont usually watch films about the afterlife as I said earlier on in this thread but I've just watched the film that leadville kindly posted in a link,it was brilliant,highly recommended and truly resonates with my beliefs.
Old 13-01-2020, 01:30 PM
leadville

Quote:
I dont usually watch films about the afterlife as I said earlier on in this thread but I've just watched the film that leadville kindly posted in a link,it was brilliant,highly recommended and truly resonates with my beliefs.

I'm heartened to hear you enjoyed watching it and that it worked for you.