Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2016, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

@melahin thanks, man.

ok, possible update, I came home from work this morning and i noticed the kitchen light was on. It kinda startled me, I checked the door and checked for any intruders. Everything was cool so I figured I forgot to turn the light off when I took off for work last night.

Then I walked through the living room and noticed something even more bizarre: my window A/C was off. I know I didn't shut it off and it doesn't turn power off by itself. The power in the house didn't go out and the fuse/reset button on the A/C power cord was still green, indicating no power outage again.

This kinda freaked me out and I checked the house again and found no one. The way my house is, it would be impossible for someone to come in unless they were really determined, and nothing was taken or disturbed, only the kitchen light was on and the A/C was off - both electrical things.

I had a passing thought that maybe a spirit was in the house but then went to bed and forgot about it.

Just now it hit my mind again and I got to wondering if maybe some spirit -did- get in the house and was the reason I'm having these entity issues and they were using the lights/A/C to get my attention.

This makes sense on one level because I find it curious that these entities keep coming/appearing from out of nowhere, endlessly. It suggests to me that someone is sending them actively or someone cast a spell/curse on me for some reason.

I did just now try to connect with anyone present in my house and got that full-body chills feeling. I'm not well-versed or experienced in any of this stuff at all. Could this be the real reason I'm having troubles?
Old 15-07-2016, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

Hey wolfgaze I looked up some info on the kundalini awakening thing you mentioned and found some info. This is a helpful article
http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems...l#.V4hWVslOnqA

I did try the love and forgive thing and it seemed to work light years better than the protect and attack method.
Old 15-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Experiencer

OK another update.
I could be wrong but I may have this situation wrong. I think these parasites were sent to me by my guides to protect me. That seems a bit off too but makes sense considering the following.

I learned dealing with these creatures that the best way to get rid of them was to focus love into them and into myself. And it seemed like they were the ones trying to teach me the lesson, which never made sense. Well, as per the previous post where I mentioned about a spirit in my house, I got the idea to focus love into my house while I was at work. Everything went normal until I got to the kitchen, which was where the light was on yesterday. When I got to the kitchen with my love-send a wall of cold chills hit me and I saw a faint image of a dark figure. I backed out of that real quick.

The chills seemed to follow me at work and I assumed I made a psychic link or something and severed the connection to the being. I think it kept retethering though. Idk how that stuff works really.

So my theory now is that something happened that brought that being into my home and those squid parasites were sent in response to protect me.

This raises a host of questions like why it's in my kitchen and how it got there. One possibility is that I brought something in to the house but the only thing I bring into the kitchen is food and mail which is mostly newspapers and ads that go in the trash. I can't think of any other things I would have brought in that this thing would be attached to.

The other option is that it was sent by someone. Again, I have no idea who would do such a thing but the world is full of all sorts of people.
Old 15-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Well FML, I've been getting tortured by a horde of demons and my guides/high self/gods won't do squat to stop it. This in conjunction with the squids that are back to cutting me to hell. Nothing I dobwill stop it.

Oh, what's that? Just call a healer? Yeah I've tried several of them over the past few days and they either won't return my call or make excuses why they can't help me. Why are they healers if they can't heal stuff?

I seriously just want to die right now. I'd kill myself to make all this go away but I'm so spent that I couldn't do it if I tried.

All higher forces that are supposed to protect me at my behest are refusing to or say they will and don't. What the ****ing **** is going on here?? This is insane and it came from out of nowhere. I hate life.
Old 15-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
What are you doing to manifest this happening in your life?

Everything you see is your minds interpretation of the energy that is surrounding you. Nothing you see is real, its all illusion. like a parable or story to get a concept across. If you are surrounded by so much negative energy and your guides aren't helping you, perhaps you are not living from a very love centered place. Perhaps there is something you have refused to deal with and this is the way it is being shown to you. All the emotions you feel are guidance tools to help you figure out what you need to be doing. Maybe you should do a heart meditation and try to get that love really flowing, if you would like you can pm me and we will get together at a good time and i can send you light and love, and try to help you learn to create a light barrier around yourself.
Nothing harmful can even survive in the light... So i am very sure that you can get these squidys to go away. A major thing when dealing with entities is that you have all the power. You dont think you do and thats why its out of control... But the bottom line is you are a being of light and when that light is recognized by yourself and shines, nothing can hurt you.
When you feel like you have no power and have fear this is when negative energy can manifest as beings, other wise it has no power. That is the loop hole, if we give them power (and most of us have with out realizing it) they take it. Thats why it is so important to meditate be grounded and have a practice of worship or devotion to a creator when astral traveling. Its dangerous when you aren't protected and knowledgeable.
Old 15-07-2016, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

Astral squids? Hordes of demons?
I truly mean no offense by this but perhaps you should stop trying to seek help from spiritual "healers" and instead seek help from some real healers, like maybe ones licensed in psychology. While spirituality might possibly help to solve some personal issues, it obviously cannot solve them all. If the issues you experience are seriously effecting your real life then that is when you need to see a therapist.
Just as you might seek spiritual healers and leaders for spiritual healing, you should seek physical doctors for physical problems, and mental doctors for mental problems.

In other words, if the problems you're having are manifesting in both mental and physical realms within your body then it's time to seek doctors of the body. That's what they are there for.

And thank you for the idea of 'astral squids'. I'm going to put that idea into the project I'm currently working on. It should fit in rather nicely.
Old 15-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmNemo
Astral squids? Hordes of demons?
I truly mean no offense by this but perhaps you should stop trying to seek help from spiritual "healers" and instead seek help from some real healers, like maybe ones licensed in psychology. While spirituality might possibly help to solve some personal issues, it obviously cannot solve them all. If the issues you experience are seriously effecting your real life then that is when you need to see a therapist.
Just as you might seek spiritual healers and leaders for spiritual healing, you should seek physical doctors for physical problems, and mental doctors for mental problems.

In other words, if the problems you're having are manifesting in both mental and physical realms within your body then it's time to seek doctors of the body. That's what they are there for.

And thank you for the idea of 'astral squids'. I'm going to put that idea into the project I'm currently working on. It should fit in rather nicely.

Thanks for the advice. And here's a aptly timed (swearing edit by Staff)

Call a therapist? What (swearing edit) you expect them to do? "Oh, it's great you came to see us, we deal with this stuff all the time" [sends me to the mental facility while putting "insane" on permanent health record.]

You stupid (swearing edit) How dare you mock me. "Thanks for the idea of the astral squids". You think I just made this up, you stupid (swearing edit)? I've never heard of things like this and then it happened and I googled it and all sorts of people have issues with astral squids.

I've never had dealings with demons. I focused love into my house to help the general issue because everything was cool at the time and I hit something and it came after me relentlessly after it saw me. How (edit) did I make that happen myself?

Do you think I (edit) want this? I was doing fine. I was raising my vibration, I was learning how to heal ailments. I made actual physical ailments disappear. Of course that's all in my head, right? Right?? (edit). It's not all in my head. I've done things that manifest on the physical plane without physical help.

You don't tell me this is all made up.

-----------------

@MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
Yeah I've tried that approach. But the fact is, everything in life was going up up up for me. It's not like I'm a depression case and brought this on with a vat of low emotions.

If it really is only energy related, the only thing I can think of is about 2 weeks ago I was doing massive clearing work in my chakras. I found tubes in there that were plugged, like meridians. I opened them up. I felt a rush of energy from it each time I did that.

I felt really good for the week or so after I did it, then the squid thing came from out of nowhere. It could be related, but I don't understand how a surge of energy and positivity could lead to such wanton negative destruction within me. Maybe I'm missing something.

Edited by SF Staff.
Old 15-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Well if you think about it things balance out and for the good comes the bad vice versa. Healing is very painful sometimes, and often after healing you will have a very low period, each time the highs get higher the lows get lower. But you must stay balanced so that you do not have things like this happen. You can't raise your energy and then do nothing. You need balance and if you arent in control of what is happening to you , that means you dont have it and shouldn't be in the astral or confronting entities or anything. If you can't keep yourself together you need to go within and meditate until you find the answer. You need to calm down relax your self and center yourself. When you get out of wack this stuff happens You have to be careful when working with your chakras and they need balanced every day. are you doing this?
Sit down and focus on each chakra until it is so relaxed you couldnt go any further, and then relax in it let it flow full of love and light. Go through all of them twice three times if you need to. No cleansing, no charging, just relaxing, healing let the energy do the work. God is in control and LOve can protect you

Your reactions prove to me you are highly out of balance. and in need of major help. I suggest you really stop focusing on the astral and focus on your self. You need to meditate and you need to balance your self. oils colors and meditations are available for this. Stop trying to attain higher levels of consciousness with out a true understanding of what life is and who you are.
Old 15-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Pathfinder

Know that I am not mocking you.

If your stomach aches, do you not feed it?
If you break your bones, do you not seek someone to mend them?

If your spiritual healers cannot heal the problems you have, why do you not question the nature of the problems but continue to seek more spiritual healers?
If a problem is not, in fact, spiritual in nature then they can do absolutely nothing for you.
Even when a patient is terminal a doctor can at least provide medicine to remedy the pain. If these healers of yours cannot even do that then you must accept the real reason.

It does not make one insane to see a therapist. They are doctors of the mind, just as the doctors at hospitals are doctors of the body. Take pride in the ability to seek help from someone who can help you, do not condemn it.
Old 15-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Experiencer
engellstein I sent you some good information.