Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 14-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Experiencer

Astral squid attachment help!

Hey all, I don't know what happened but out of no where I got an astral squid species that is all the f*** over me, sucking my energy, cutting me up (astrally at least), and causing me much pain and suffering. I haven't slept in days.

I've done everything I know of to get rid of them. I've succeeded at points but they just keep coming back. I assuming a spell or something must have been driving them to me. I think I may have got it but perhaps apparently not because they just still won't go away.

I see they keep opening portals in order for more of them to come through. It's really weird, they scratch my body and peel the skin back to open many portals. This is astrally of course. I do feel a lot of physical pain wherever they are or wherever they cause destruction, but not physical damage.

Help! This is nuts. I need relief ASAP. If anyone has some insight on this or can practically help I'd be very thankful.

**additional details. These things crawl up my body and find a chakra, especially my crown, and latch onto it and start draining energy. Once there they have an superglue grip and are pretty much impossible to take off because they wrap their tentacles around the chakras so much. There seem to be others that have long tentacles that they use to drill into me and cut me. I don't know if I'm dealing with two different types of beings or one or whatever.
Old 14-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Master
you have control over yourself (if not 'external' things).
so... make yourself unavailable to these things (don't go there?).
or... alter your composition:
-make yourself "more loving", which may prove distasteful to them.
-change your appearance (perhaps to mimic them?)
-solidify, or desolidify your form (to make yourself inaccessible).

just some ideas.
best wishes.
Old 14-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Seeker

This sounds a lot like the parasite[s] I've got problems with. I've seen the main one as a lamprey but the tentacle commonality is pretty much par for the course. I even felt compelled to get a huge octopus tattooed over my back with tentacles in the same area - didn't put two and two together until recently. I get the constant crawling and prying sensations and pain alongside muscle spasms which feel like the tissue is actually being pushed around, and snapping feelings. Sometimes I hear crackling noises in the air above the skin. I've been looking for energy healing but every time I think to myself I'm gonna talk to someone to get this sorted I get intense surges of anxiety that basically incapacitate me. I also get the feeling of tentacles wrapped around my chakras, especially the chest. The crawling and scratching feeling drives me nuts.
Old 14-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by straygod
I get the constant crawling and prying sensations and pain alongside muscle spasms which feel like the tissue is actually being pushed around, and snapping feelings. Sometimes I hear crackling noises in the air above the skin. I've been looking for energy healing but every time I think to myself I'm gonna talk to someone to get this sorted I get intense surges of anxiety that basically incapacitate me. I also get the feeling of tentacles wrapped around my chakras, especially the chest. The crawling and scratching feeling drives me nuts.

Some of these symptoms can also be a product of kundalini energy activity within the body... Have you looked into that as a possible cause? I'm not saying that's what it is, just that you should explore this as a possibility...

P.S. I experienced many of those symptoms you referenced and it was kundalini-related in my particular case...
Old 14-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Some of these symptoms can also be a product of kundalini energy activity within the body... Have you looked into that as a possible cause? I'm not saying that's what it is, just that you should explore this as a possibility...

P.S. I experienced many of those symptoms you referenced and it was kundalini-related in my particular case...

I'm open to that possibility, for sure.
Old 14-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by straygod
I'm open to that possibility, for sure.

This write-up may be a helpful reference:
http://www.ascensionsymptoms.com/asc...-symptoms.html
Old 15-07-2016, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you have control over yourself (if not 'external' things).
so... make yourself unavailable to these things (don't go there?).
or... alter your composition:
-make yourself "more loving", which may prove distasteful to them.
-change your appearance (perhaps to mimic them?)
-solidify, or desolidify your form (to make yourself inaccessible).

just some ideas.
best wishes.

thanks for the pointers. you can't not go there. it like having a real animal on your body. you can't think it away. i didn't think them here in the first place, they just showed up and i had to look it up what these could be afterwards.

i've done the more loving thing, no dice.

i'm not really sure how to do the other things.

---

another thing i notice is i think the main tentacles don't belong to these parasites, but to an alien or queen that isn't even present. i trace the tentacles back to their source and i see they come out of portals. all attempts to close them end in failure.

i've gone to the other side and dispatched that entity but it's right back immediately afterwards. the tentacles have hooks and they seem to like to tie into me to block communication to higher forces.

this is f***ed up beyond anything conceivable.
Old 15-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze

hi, i don't see how this would be energy related, as in they are phantoms of the mind. i did get the idea that they may be part of me and had success removing them by "becoming" them. i focus into their being and say "i am this" and it poofs away.

that's great but they still return in great numbers. there's no ending it.
Old 15-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

in response to the "don't think of them" point, i notice at work i mostly, not totally forget about them. i'm too busy too give attention, but they still don't go away. once i go to break and outside stimulus goes away i can feel them clear as day once again without wanting or trying.

you can't think something away unless it's in your imagination and this isn't there, it's in nonphysical reality.
Old 15-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Master

@engellstein I am sorry that I am not in a position to do anything physical at the moment. But you are welcome to try and invoke my true being while in the astral. Hopefully it will respond, and can be of assistence to you. Sending you the best wishes in your healing of this problem.