Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
The Koran speaks good about both christians and jews.I may be wrong, but you seem to be so "us" against "them"? Or maybe you are a witch that spells us like u.s.? I may be wrong, but to me it seems that you want to rule the world? :-)

don't get it twisted, I'm NOT about any country, I'm about the word of Jehovah God. i explain and showed scriptures concerning the white horse of Revelation. your accusations towards me are spoken out of ignorance with a bit of satan. because i said NOTHING, that would lead anyone who uses commonsense, to believe that i " seems that you want to rule the world" . sad, satan is too busy with his people.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
The first white horse, in Revelation 6, is ridden by the Antichrist. This horse is probably symbolic rather than literal. The antichrist will rule the earth and claim to bring in a new age of prosperity while in fact rebelling against God and trying to take his place. The second white horse, in Revelation 19, is a literal horse and will be ridden by Jesus Christ when he returns to establish his kingdom and rule the earth.

Thank you for your interpretation here Theo, and the Christian perspective.

I do have a question? I've just read Revelation 6. Here you say the first white horse is in Rev 6 and upon it is the anti-christ. Yet 6 is the whole of the verse. In this verse there is not only a white horse- you say it is symbolic, but there are a total four horses. A white one, a red, a black, and then a pale.

Why is the anti-christ then associated with only the white one? Would he not be associated with all four?

I have not yet read verse 19, but look forward to read it, at a later date.

Again thank you for your side and perspective.
Old 12-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Thank you for your interpretation here Theo, and the Christian perspective.

I do have a question? I've just read Revelation 6. Here you say the first white horse is in Rev 6 and upon it is the anti-christ. Yet 6 is the whole of the verse. In this verse there is not only a white horse- you say it is symbolic, but there are a total four horses. A white one, a red, a black, and then a pale.

Why is the anti-christ then associated with only the white one? Would he not be associated with all four?

I have not yet read verse 19, but look forward to read it, at a later date.

Again thank you for your side and perspective.
He is associated with all four. It is his coming to power that enables the other horsemen. But he presents himself publically as a man of peace, represented by the white horse. The Bible says that Satan often appears as an angel of light; his representative appears as an agent of God and he will deceive many.
Old 12-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
He is associated with all four. It is his coming to power that enables the other horsemen. But he presents himself publically as a man of peace, represented by the white horse. The Bible says that Satan often appears as an angel of light; his representative appears as an agent of God and he will deceive many.

Thank you for answering. Yes logically it seemed rationale the symbolism would extend to all four of the horsemen- which I feel have symbolic meaning of their own- not withstanding the horses, and which until now have appeared to have been overlooked.

The topic is about the white one, there seems by your word to be two.

Again I will have to read verse 19 when I find time.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I'm thinking of the white horse that are mentioned two times in Revelation.

"I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." (Rev 6:2)

and

"I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war." (Rev 19:11)

I'm thinking that white is known to be the color of purity, but it can also has to do with the expression "white lies".

It might have something to do with chinese astrology and the horse there. Is the white horse a sign of purity and presents white lies because it's so full of the brown stuff we're not allowed to mention the name of?

I have personally felt it has come from people's forehead.

Maybe they should be careful with the sun so they don't get so brown in the forehead? I've heard that too much tanning can lead to cancer.

Are we talking disease and body or an astrological sign?

I'm asking more questions here: Is the brown tanning an evidence that Cancer - both astrological sign and disease - are coming from Africa?

Then I ask again - how do we treat our roots?

And I ask: Is it the roots of our DNA or the roots connected to the teeth in our mouth?

So Jesus had something important to say when he said that the words from our mouth - or the tongue as he named it - can be about life and death?

It is related to the Kingdom of Christ, hence the crowns and diadems and his right to rule Earth by superior force because the NWO boys know no other way. In Zechariah 14:20, after Christ vanquishes world government "8th King" of Revelation 17, Revelation 17:14, once they are complete [in the future] that "horse" has warning bells.

It means Christ Kingdom right and power, but war on the rival global sovereign once they complete world government in the future is just one aspect of its eternal ride, it also offers ANYONE salvation as per Revelation 14:6-7 when that Kingdom Air Force of Angels of Christ arrive into active world government brief symbolic "one hour" of global rule. (Rev17:12)
Old 14-06-2018, 08:53 PM
kjw47

Quote:
The first white horse, in Revelation 6, is ridden by the Antichrist. This horse is probably symbolic rather than literal. The antichrist will rule the earth and claim to bring in a new age of prosperity while in fact rebelling against God and trying to take his place. The second white horse, in Revelation 19, is a literal horse and will be ridden by Jesus Christ when he returns to establish his kingdom and rule the earth.

The white horse in revelation =righteous war.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:01 AM
Master
The first white horse, is recognized by the other horses that follow.

"When they are saying 'peace, 'peace', then the end shall come."
Jesus

The false christ in chapter 6 has the appearance of the true Christ, who is evident in chapter 19.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The white horse in revelation =righteous war.
The first white horse is ridden by the Antichrist. The fact that it is white shows that he first appears as someone who is righteous. After he gains control he will reveal his true nature and demand that he be worshipped.

The second white horse is ridden by Jesus Christ, when he returns to earth to destroy the antichrist and his kingdom and establish his own rule over the earth.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Master
...Who is called faithful and true. In righteousness does wage war.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-06-2018, 06:45 PM
kjw47

Quote:
The first white horse is ridden by the Antichrist. The fact that it is white shows that he first appears as someone who is righteous. After he gains control he will reveal his true nature and demand that he be worshipped.

The second white horse is ridden by Jesus Christ, when he returns to earth to destroy the antichrist and his kingdom and establish his own rule over the earth.

There is only one ride of the white horse--it began at Rev 6 it continues until the ride comes to this earth at Har-mageddon.
Fact--The antichrist is the 7 headed beast with 10 horns of Rev 13--it is NOT a man.