Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Newbie ;)

The Man in the Hat

Hello, I am new to this forum, I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced anything like this.

Some time last year something really terrifying happened, since I was very young I have always seen strange things and stuff that I couldn't explain. I suppose people would say spirits, ghosts, etc.

Whenever the lights go out, I always thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me but it seemed to real for it to just be my brain... but I always saw like black masses in the dark. That's why I now don't sleep in the dark because i see them so much that its feels like something is hovering right above my head! Anyway, one night I was getting ready for bed, and it wasn't the first time I saw it, I had seen it briefly in my flat before but nothing compared to this!

As I got into bed, I had my lamp on still, standing in my doorway was a very tall black figure, wearing a top hat and a long black trench coat. He was all black and that instant I saw him he came towards me so fast that I jumped out of my bed and screamed and then started crying. I realised he had gone but I was shaking and felt terrified!!! I called my mum and she came over and I explained maybe it was anxiety or something and that I just couldn't believe what I had witnessed.

I now can't sleep with the lights off as I get scared he might be there again. I always feel like someone is watching me and feel things in the corner of my eye, but when I look, nothing is there!! I have done research and tried to make sense of the man in the hat, but nothing logical comes of it to do with anxiety. The only thing I found was the man in the hat is a type of spirit called "Shadow People". I was wide awake when this happened and it honestly terrified me!

Has anyone experienced anything like this? I still try to make sense of it sometimes but the only explanation I have is that its a spirit?

Sorry for the long post!!

xx
Old 12-02-2018, 01:49 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum . My guess would be either left over energy or the ghost of a once living person .
Old 12-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Ascender
Hi welcome
I saw a shadow figure at my work i was standing outside the front doors facing the car park i saw a shadow figure move fast to my right like running towards my right when i turned to my right i couldnt see it no more that shadow figure also had a top hat and a trench coat on something like from the victorian period
Old 17-02-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
for a while ive been seeign what looks like to be the hooded man . . kinda looked a bit siilar to grim reaper .. ive since discovered my dog has cancer . the hooded man has now stopped appearing .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 27-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Master

Ok Mystic Meg , this forum will assume the man in the hat got you . Too bad . I really hate the ones that end this way .
Old 29-03-2018, 05:31 AM
Seeker

There's also the well known "Hat Man" that goes around the web. I've seen him a few times.