Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Experiencer
“Why do you love me?"

This sums up exactly how I feel for my guy. I saw this over on elephantjournal.com with a picture of the quote from Perks of Being a Wallflower "We accept the love we think we deserve." Perfection.

Quote:
“Why do you love me?” he heard her whisper in the night. He closed his eyes, a tear forming sure to stain his pillow.

I love you because I do. I love you because the Universe showed me the way to you. I love you because my heart beats your name, my mind drowns in your eyes, my soul feels yours even when we are miles apart.

I love you because I have no choice. I didn’t ask to love you. I didn’t need to love you, but I love you just the same. My arms aren’t filled unless you’re in them, and my thirst is not quenched unless you are the drink.

I love you because I feel comfort in being out of my comfort zone with you by my side. I love you because every cell of my body responds to your touch, to your look, to the way you move and the way you sound. I love you because something, somewhere, directed me to you. It was my soul, and you are its mate.

Through the paths we have taken to one another I have loved you. I’ve played in comfortable places among comfortable people until I had no choice but to leave there to come to you here. I battled the gods themselves and faced the raging storms of hell until, one day, the clouds parted and your eyes met mine. I waited, impatiently, for you until that shock from my heart announced your arrival.

I know you are scared, my sweet Angel. I know you feel the pangs of fear and the dread of a journey of which no arrival is guaranteed. But I promise you this. When the demons come I will stand strong with you at my back and you will be protected. When the brimstone comes raining from the sky I will shield you until each storm passes. When the swine and malcontent arrive, I will fight them, and when the battles are over and the storm clouds are gone I will hold your face, look into your eyes, and you will know why I love you.

The original can be found here.
Old 13-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Master
Hey , thank you for sharing .
Peace & Love to you .
Old 13-02-2014, 11:48 PM
thecenterisstill

Thanks for sharing this. Beautiful.
Old 14-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Pathfinder

Beautiful!!!!
Old 14-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Master
wow . im choked :( lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 14-02-2014, 02:32 PM
Norligh

Gosh that is so moving~
Old 14-02-2014, 05:18 PM
zippyone

Just beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Old 14-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Nada

That was beautiful!!
So fitting for Valentine's Day!
Old 16-02-2014, 03:25 AM
Experiencer
I love that this moves all of you as well! I think that this writing just further shows that the love experienced by TFs is felt by many and not just those who are aware of the TF label. And sometimes its hard to articulate the deep love I feel but so grateful there are those who are given such gifts to express similarly what I feel but am unable (or too afraid) to say outloud.
Old 16-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Ascender
Wow, that is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.