Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-03-2018, 05:40 AM
Guide

Instant Healing

Hello :)

This was a recent experience I had. So I had a dream... I forgot the contents of that dream but I was half awake and half sleep. I had to sneeze and upon sneezing I bit my tongue hard and it was in pain. For some reason I thought of healing it and instantly the pain went away. It was like it dissolved in seconds. This made me wonder what else can one do in such a state if you are able to bend the fabric of reality? Let me know what your thoughts are

:) Thanks
Old 01-04-2018, 05:51 AM
Master
i think that healing is the preeminent skill that human-beings have set
for themselves to learn. or was learning free-will our main objective?
with free-will, we can manifest wholeness (heath) instantly.
if we are whole, free-will is the state of our being (i believe), so they
seem to be two ways of saying the same thing to me.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:41 AM
Guide

Yeah it would just be another faculty of consciousness, but I think at that point beings rather commit to a cause than to live forever....
Old 03-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Master
Isn't it amazing? The things one can do, when they step out of their own way, get the ego out of it, and just allow to happen. That is the place where miracles truly occur.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:30 AM
Master

Maybe it was just a false awakening. It is a well known experience, especially among lucid dreamers.

It could've been a genuine case of altered state of consciousness healing too.

In his channeled teachings, Seth says:

"An illness is a failure to solve a mental or psychological problem in the correct manner...The energy that would be used to solve the problem instead is spent maintaining the illness. It is therefore necessary that an attempt be made as soon as possible to solve the problem, which of course must first be discovered by the ego, which has avoided it."
Session 159, Page 68

" ... any illness is the result of an inner distortion. Now this distortion may possibly be a hangover from a previous existence but it is a distortion."
Session 300, Page 154-155

"Illness and suffering are the results of the misdirection of creative energy. They are a part of the creative force, however. They do not come from a different source than, say, health and vitality. Suffering is not good for the soul, unless it teaches you how to stop suffering. That is its purpose."
Session 580, Page 302

"On some occasions long-term illnesses, for instance, are resolved suddenly through a dream. However, in most cases dreams prevent such chronic illnesses, providing through small therapeutics a constant series of minor but important personal revelations."
Session 796, Page 194

"These same attitudes are apparent in a lesser degree to varying extents in period of mental or bodily illness or in unsatisfactory life situations. If you are such a person, however, there are also other steps that you can take. Project yourself into a satisfying future. Remind yourself that the future is indeed there if you want it, and that you can grow into that future as easily as you grew from the past into the present."
Session 6/9, Page 266
Old 06-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Guide

@Innerlight yeah it is definitely interesting how one can have so many questions and things to say but to really get those answers one only needs to be silent and listen.

@inavalan
Def not a false awakening lol I have a lot of experiences with different states of consciousnesses and I know the differences between each one and how to eject myself out of undesired ones.

:)
Old 19-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Experiencer

I think that our dreams and can easily influence on our reality
Old 20-04-2018, 12:46 AM
Guide

I think our normal dreams are our reality accelerated and show true reaction to stimuli in its nominal form.... aside from the 3rd party interjections or projections.