Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Guide

Reading NDEs on Nerf

I spent most of last ought reading through this website full of NDEs, very interesting. After reading over and over, I could t help but notice how many of the explained, what sounded like to me, life on other planets...a few of them even said that's what they thought it was.

That's very interesting and brings up energy, of course, and possibly the credibility of maybe even astrology. In my head, I can connect the two. I wonder what the rest of your thoughts on this are....
Old 28-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I could t help but notice how many of the explained, what sounded like to me, life on other planets...a few of them even said that's what they thought it was.

Earth is another planet.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Experiencer

I think that the "afterlife" is in another dimension. Having had a NDE, it certainly seems that's the case to me...instantly in one place and instantly in another. During the NDE this life/existence seemed like a dream or movie, while that place I was in during the NDE was the reality.

Interesting what some quantum physicists are finding about our "physical" world.