Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2014, 06:14 PM
Wes Nathan

Robin Williams: anybody been in contact?

The shock of Robin Williams passing has about worn off now. He chose a hard way to go, and from what I've read, apparently suffered a great deal before he passed. What impact this will have on his first days, weeks, months in Nirvana, I guess, remain to be seen.

Williams was one of the most loved and respected entertainers of this or any era. He had serious emotional problems, which he hid from his public very well. To watch him perform or during impromptu visits to night time talk shows, one would never know he had a problem in the world.

To reach a point where he finally decided to end it, had to have been brought on by him suffering the worst of all emotions, despair. The blackness of the loss of all hope is a terrible thing for anyone to experience. Williams apparently fought it for a very long time.

I don't have medium talents but I'm hoping there are one or two (or more) responsible and experienced mediums on this site who have tried to contact him.or someone close to him on the other side. Given his difficult crossing over, he may be sleeping. In fact, it may be much too soon for this sort of thing on our part. If or when contact is made, I hope the medium will share that experience with us.

I, for one, am not at all concerned about his coming life review, and his ultimate interaction with the power structure (Council of Elders). There is no penalty in the Afterlife (that I know of) for committing suicide. Each incident is looked at (not judged) as an individual circumstance. Although certainly not encouraged, suicide does not generate an automatic trip to 'hell'.

Robin, we wish you well. You made us laugh, and for that you will always be a fond memory.

Wes

PS: The above comments are just one person's opinion, mine. You may disagree with some or all of them, and that's fine. Please feel free to add your thoughts.
Old 16-08-2014, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
Hi Wes,

While I certainly can't speak for mediums who have this particular talent. If I did have this ability (which I do not) - I don't believe I would even attempt to try to communicate with him simply out of respect for his transition. I imagine this soul has a lot on his plate right now and if at some point he wishes to reach out to our physical world, he will find a way. We need to keep in mind, under the circumstances, he did make the decision to leave this world and reaching out to this realm this early is counter intuitive. It is reasonable to assume that he has given all he has to offer and has moved on.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 16-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Ascender
I asked my guides where he is,but they said they cannot discuss someone else life with me. Other than that,I didn't try to reach out to him because I figured it was too soon and he needed to be in peace.
Old 16-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Administrator
Robin will now be receiving Healing in the spirit world.as mediums we can not demand anyone come to speak to us,it is up to them ,I know life can get very difficult at times.
people from all walks of life can suffer like robin did.he hid his demons very well.he will be remembered for his work and wit.

Namaste
Old 16-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Mystica

I must be careful about what I say about this, since generally it is not well received. Usually I keep silent about my life as a psychic medium, mainly because the light work I do is something between me and the soul in question who asks for help.

Now that I cleared the air about that, I like to share my story of meeting Robin. This thread attracted me because he visited me. Which is not as unusual as it seems. I get visited by all sorts of people. When you think of someone, they often appear instantly. Especially if you are sensitive. They can also notice that you are sensitive or are a medium.

Well then, shortly after his passing, I was watching an interview of Robin. I enjoyed myself very much. He was truly gifted with comedy. And I laughed quite a bit. I went to my kitchen to make a cup of tea, and suddenly out of the blue I noticed Robin standing near my couch. And so we started to talk. He did not joke, he was as serious as serious can be. He immediately told me that he had regrets. I told him that he should not. I told him that he needs to forgive himself or else he would be wandering around earth bound forever. It is his choice of course. I then went on to explain that his passing was something that had to happen, as strange as it might sound. His passing triggered a change in global consciousness, a change that will be bigger than his comedy. His legacy will that be of compassion, of forgiveness and a lesson for humanity to stop judging others at face value. I think he understood what I said. Then I lost contact with him. I haven't seen him since.

Well, I have written this with some kind of restraint. I don't want people to get the wrong idea about the work I do. So it is a bit difficult to share these experiences without coming off as a kind vulture that gossips about the dead. Anyway, I think I can share this. Usually when I am not allowed by spirit, I feel a restrictive sensation in my hand while typing something. So I guess I'm on the safe side with this one.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:10 PM
Ascender
Wow,what an amazing experience! I am happy to hear you were able to help him.
Old 22-08-2014, 12:51 AM
maxoverton

Wow, Mystica. Quite an experience. Can you contact other people who have passed? I only ask because I would give anything to contact my mother and my late wife and wondered how to go about it. I have put my dream of seeing a dead partner elsewhere on this forum.
Old 22-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Experiencer

I believe all suicide victims will have to reincarnate until they "get it right"
Old 22-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Megamedes

Thanks for sharing Mystica. I got a great sensation reading your words... I do not doubt that what you write is what you experienced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresco
I believe all suicide victims will have to reincarnate until they "get it right"

Even those who do not do suicide reincarnate... so what is the point? Just curious...
Old 22-08-2014, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamedes
Even those who do not do suicide reincarnate... so what is the point? Just curious...
I personally believe people have to keep reincarnating until they have fullfilled their life purpose.
Deepak Chopra refers to it as "dharma", which is the reason why you were born.

Also people who drink or smoke themselves to death are committing a form of suicide as well, its just a a lot slower version of suicide
Closed Thread