Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Master

If you are that desperate to experience what it is like to die, why not go and see an experienced past life regressionist and be regressed back to a time of death and to the state "between lives". (that isnt completely safe either but it would be far healthier then what you are currently proposing)
Old 08-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Knower

Funny timing that I start this thread, I thought I was dying a couple of times just there. I can't go to sleep without going into sleep paralysis at the moment, but this is a funny kind of sleep paralysis, I can instantly feel something weird happening with my heart and when I relax my limbs started going numb, starting with my feet at the heels. My face and arm started sweating, that wasn't a hallucination there was sweat when I pulled myself out of paralysis. Never had this happen before. All I need now is a pair of defibrillators lol.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I'm not hallucinating the numbness, I'm getting pins and needles in my face and numb hands just from lying down. Not a good sign. Don't know whats going on there. I was looking for a near death experience not a full on death experience haha. I won't die though, just need to get some batteries for this blood pressure tester to figure out whats going on and fix it.

EDIT2: 97/60 72bpm. Whatever this numbness is, its got nothing to do with the heart. I'm intrigued now.

Last edited by FrogWarrior : 08-07-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Knower

WHOAHHH now that was an astral projection if I ever had one. It came on slow, as the paralysis kicked in I had to let my breathing go shallow for the intensity of the experience to increase, I opened my eyes twice and things were trippy and yellower than usual but I was still in my body. It started off with me feeling these bizarre electrical sensations in my head and hearing all these trippy alien sounds which sounded pleasant, I love those kinds of sounds but can't describe why. I started feeling hands massaging my feet. The 3rd time I opened my eyes I saw it. My astral body overlapping with my physical one. I tried getting up to move but couldn't. I was swimming in mid air. Now for the messed up part. If that was an astral projection then I got one big ******* of an astral parasite attached to my back. It had a male voice and was talking to me in this deep, intense voice. First thing I heard it clearly say is something like "I will be with you until the end of days absorbing energy from your 101 centers to these spherical orbs" or something like that. It didn't say it in a hostile way, more in a poetic way. Then the last thing I heard it say before it drilled some kind of suction tube thing into the back of my head is "I really love your soul", it was saying that in a song. I tried to move by commanding myself, thats when this thing positioned itself above my head, I commanded my body to move up but the only thing that moved up was my foot. I tried to get this thing off my back by visualising a burst of energy coming out of me but nothing. Every time I've gone into sleep paralysis for the past few years I've felt things on my back, but this is the first time I could actually sense what it looked like and its bigger than I thought, its taller than me and it feels like a male. I talked to a psychic years ago and she said as she was meditating and picking up things she felt a males cold body pass by her back even though she was lying down. She said she banished it or something. Now the question is, if this is an astral parasite, how do I get the thing off my back? If this is real then how long have I had this thing on me. I've actually been getting back pain and headaches lately. Why I wonder did this thing show itself all of a sudden. I can still feel the stinging from when it drilled into my head. We'll see how much this thing likes my soul when I flood it with iboga. But in the meantime I think I need to do something about it. Before it climbed onto my back, I felt something attach to my ***. It felt like an alien tentacle suction tube type thing. That was an awkward sensation to say the least. But that drilling into the back of my head, I'd be angry if it wasn't so funny. This things hilarious, I don't know if it intended that but the way it talks in a poetic voice and sings, and it talks like someone who has just huffed xenon gas. I can't help but admire it. But I can't have it on my back draining energy out of my *** and head through alien suction tubes, thats just wrong. Deeply wrong on many levels lol. I had some synchronicity today where I found myself staring at some text on the screen saying "sell your soul". I don't even believe in a soul, but if I have one, its not for sale, especially not xenon man with his alien tentacle tubes.

Last edited by FrogWarrior : 08-07-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogWarrior
EDIT2: 97/60 72bpm. Whatever this numbness is, its got nothing to do with the heart. I'm intrigued now.
I agree with all of the comments above. Playing with "death" just in some hope that you will experience an NDE is dangerous. I suggest that you try astral projection instead. It requires dedication, but if you work at it, you could visit the astral plane but you wouldn't be risking your current physical body.

Regarding your blood pressure: 97/60 is low. It is not dangerously low, but low enough to cause some physical symptoms owing to restricted supply of oxygen to the brain and organs. I suggest that you speak with a doctor about it.

Best wishes to you!
Old 08-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPC
I suggest that you try astral projection instead. It requires dedication, but if you work at it, you could visit the astral plane but you wouldn't be risking your current physical body.
I'm ahead of you on that one. Read my last reply. I feel violated lol. Those alien tentacle tubes... Its not right. As much as I admire xenon man, he has to go. As for the blood pressure, I tested both arms and the right arm was higher so I think my blood pressure is in between, probably around 100/60 (the lower values were both 60). I think there was a little oxygen deprivation going on there, but that seemed to help plunge me into the sleep paralysis. In my experience sleep paralysis often comes with a bit of oxygen deprivation.

This video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-XbjFn3aqE
thats the voice it has. The sulfur hexafluoride one. I don't know if I can even go to sleep. Not with this xenon huffing freak of nature on my back.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

You have to remember that death is an event its the place where our Soul and Spirit leaves our body its part of the journey we experience. To force that alone would not be the natural path of things. I do not think that one would experience anything but the lesson on how silly it all is to even think on it. I do not feel that one would experience anything but dark space in time as that is not the natural order of how we transition.

I would worry that if something went wrong that one would become Earth Bound in Spirit where one is left to wonder without that Light of closeure and understandings. As one would have caused a death that was not expected or planned. I would wish this on no one.

The brain needs oxygen to work and that might well be cut off. There are so many risks that could well happen.....its best the natural way we all get there.

Want to know what its like.....having had a NDE with lessons in it I would say its better to wait for the real time to go naturally. As a Medium I work with far too many Earth Bound in that place of confusions that they are dead, its a lonely place to be.

Lynn
Old 08-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Master
This is crazy! If you want the experience, learn to have OBEs!! This approach is really reckless.

Here's a start: http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

Lora
Old 08-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Experiencer
Poe's Law perhaps?

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 08-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Ascender
Yeah.. No WAY will the universe reward you with a beautiful NDE for deliberately risking your life in order to get a pre-view of what comes next. I believe NDE's are life carefully planned and/or extreme life lessons. You don't get to snap your fingers and order that kinda thing, it's a divine gift given in divine time. ;)

the future's so bright

Old 08-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Someone mentioned the movie Flatliners. It is interesting as I wrote this some years ago....but it fits the questions asked in this thread.

The other day I came to once again watch the movie “Flatliners” . If you have not seen this movie I do highly recommend it but with a WARNING its not for everyone, and there is a drug used to educe the NDE and I so do not condone the use of drugs in any way.

That said the movie is based on medical students trying to via scientific means to find out if there is more after we die. If there is something that comes beyond that point of death.
They educe the Near Death Event, BUT the results are NOT as positive as they feel they first might be. Like with all things actions do have at times negative outcomes.

In the movie a drug is used ( I so do not condone this to be tired ) to stop the heart. To put one in that state being dead. From there it is discover ( in theory) that there is something there and its comforting.

There is however some lacking in the films description for cardiopulmonary resuscitation, as the deliberator is of no use if someone has truly flatlined. If one had totally flatlined then one is in death. The defibulator works for ventricular fibulation or pulesless ventricular tachycardia.

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure which is attempted in an effort to return life to a person in cardiac arrest.

Ventricular fibrillation (V-fib or VF) is a condition in which there is uncoordinated contraction of the of the cardiac muscle of the ventricles in the heart , making them quiver rather than contract properly. While there is activity, it is undetectable by palpation (feeling) at major pulse points of the carotid and femoral arteries especially by the lay person.

Ventricular tachycardia (V-tach or VT) is a tachycardia or fast heart rhythm, that originates in one of the verticals of the heart. This is a potentially life-threatening arrhythmia because it may lead to fibrilation, asystole, and sudden death.

So in practical theory if one has truly “ Flatlined” there is no way the paddles would bring one back. One is in that true state of being dead.

flat liner
A popular term for a brain dead , so form there I pose the following question if one has truly flat lined and become brain dead WHAT would be there to function for one’s to have those memories come back with them of something more in the NDE event ?

One does not in a true sense come back from the dead, one goes to the place of being “near dead”. So do we truly see the other side ?