Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Allie

Helping others to cross is an honor and not as difficult as one might think. Shuma,a wonderful soul who has been following me for years has told me that most people do cross without difficulty however others do linger. "Stuckies" we call them. Lol. Shuma has a job or special interest in helping stuckies get moved. She has explained to me that some cannot "see" her. There are numerous reasons. Some do not realize they are "dead", some think the are in a dream state, some who do realize remain tied to Earth for awhile attempting to communicate with humans and others are just hell bent on hoovering because they are upset. I've even seen a couple try repeatedly to re-enter their bodies. It seems that for those who do not cross quickly, their personalities do not change much from when they were human. They have serious overlay. :)

It seems it's not the length of time one stays that is the determining factor of when it becomes problematic but rather, the soul's state of chaos.

Shuma has asked me to assist her with soul retrieval on several occasions. She will tell me, "we have a stuckie that cannot see me but can hear you". These souls can hear my words and thoughts because they are mostly still tied to Earth. There have been a handful of occasions in the past few years when, after helping them cross, I google some facts I've picked up about them and I've actually located their obituary and/or news articles concerning their manner of death.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone is aware of a light they emit for the sole purpose of soul crossings. Evidently some humans agreed to fire this beacon for the benefit of souls who are still tied to earth and unable to see their own SG or others in spirit attempting to help them. This has been explained to me but I've never found any written material on it or met anyone who had heard of it before.

This is a very cool forum I only found recently. :)

Stephen K - I very much enjoyed reading about your spirit experience with Max and Teddy. Beautiful, just beautiful!!
Old 24-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie
Helping others to cross is an honor and not as difficult as one might think. Shuma,a wonderful soul who has been following me for years has told me that most people do cross without difficulty however others do linger. "Stuckies" we call them. Lol. Shuma has a job or special interest in helping stuckies get moved. She has explained to me that some cannot "see" her. There are numerous reasons. Some do not realize they are "dead", some think the are in a dream state, some who do realize remain tied to Earth for awhile attempting to communicate with humans and others are just hell bent on hoovering because they are upset. I've even seen a couple try repeatedly to re-enter their bodies. It seems that for those who do not cross quickly, their personalities do not change much from when they were human. They have serious overlay. :)

It seems it's not the length of time one stays that is the determining factor of when it becomes problematic but rather, the soul's state of chaos.

Shuma has asked me to assist her with soul retrieval on several occasions. She will tell me, "we have a stuckie that cannot see me but can hear you". These souls can hear my words and thoughts because they are mostly still tied to Earth. There have been a handful of occasions in the past few years when, after helping them cross, I google some facts I've picked up about them and I've actually located their obituary and/or news articles concerning their manner of death.

I'd be interested in knowing if anyone is aware of a light they emit for the sole purpose of soul crossings. Evidently some humans agreed to fire this beacon for the benefit of souls who are still tied to earth and unable to see their own SG or others in spirit attempting to help them. This has been explained to me but I've never found any written material on it or met anyone who had heard of it before.

This is a very cool forum I only found recently. :)

Stephen K - I very much enjoyed reading about your spirit experience with Max and Teddy. Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Google "rescue circles"........
Old 24-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Allie

I had never heard of "rescue circles". Thank you.