Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Enlightener

What Entities Have You Taken To Light?

I have taken Charles Manson, Syd Barret, a horde of spectres, demons that look like things from "Spawn". Charles Manson was the hardest, he nearly consumed me. And Syd Barret was psychotic hahahaha
Old 12-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Suspended
Hiya E

Awwwww bless Syd - I hope he's still shining out there.

The few I've had the privilege of helping have been regular humans. Two separate instances of children. No-one famous.
Old 12-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Master
I've only managed to help one person, a man in his early twenties. I don't think I'll ever forget.

Old 12-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya E

Awwwww bless Syd - I hope he's still shining out there.

The few I've had the privilege of helping have been regular humans. Two separate instances of children. No-one famous.

Syd was trouble hahahah ~ He's moving on to his next incarnation, in about 30 years or so :)
Old 12-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I've only managed to help one person, a man in his early twenties. I don't think I'll ever forget.

Bless you, that must have been a good experience <3
Old 04-03-2013, 10:58 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I don't say I've "taken to light" any spirits. Also, an FYI, you cannot take demons to light. They don't technically reincarnate. I mean, they do.....but they don't. They do not cross over.They come back in different bodies but wreak the same kind of havoc they did in their last incarnation. Same issues, same drama, same problems.

I motivate spirits to cross over but ultimately it is their decision. Some of the ones that have crossed over are not people you would have known and some are. However, out of respect for their families, I would never blatantly post their names on here nor would I make a joke of it. This is serious stuff. If you want to joke, keep them anonymous.

Last edited by LadyImpreza1111 : 04-03-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I have taken Charles Manson, Syd Barret, a horde of spectres, demons that look like things from "Spawn". Charles Manson was the hardest, he nearly consumed me. And Syd Barret was psychotic hahahaha

I'm pretty sure manson is still alive.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:34 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere

It's the best feeling, isn't it? People used to say I should be a psychologist or something because I always like to advise people but I honestly don't feel I need to go back and get a degree because I've become almost like a spiritual advisor, not just on this forum, but with the spirits I talk to. There is no feeling like it in the world.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:46 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm pretty sure manson is still alive.

He 'is' still alive and was recently denied parole again--thank goodness......
Old 05-03-2013, 02:15 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
It's the best feeling, isn't it? People used to say I should be a psychologist or something because I always like to advise people but I honestly don't feel I need to go back and get a degree because I've become almost like a spiritual advisor, not just on this forum, but with the spirits I talk to. There is no feeling like it in the world.

You are wise to continue on as you are...! We each have within us all the tools that we need in order to aid and assist others where we can. For many those tools remain latent... but they need not be... I spent 8 years on the road back in my younger years, and have built on that experience since. I always thought that instead of a person spending 4+ years at a collage they really need to be tossed a backpack and spend that 4 years getting to know people first hand. Spontaneously appearing in peoples homes, of all ages, of all races, of all sexual preferences, homes with and without children, homes of both high and low income, riding alongside of people of rich diverse backgrounds and belief structure's.... do this for that same four years instead, and we have something.... going to school and simply learning about clinical thinking, as regurgitated by those removed intellectually/emotionally from the human flow, is not only unhelpful but it robs us of our intuitive connectivity.