Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-05-2017, 04:50 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Quote:
What's something I can do to make the future less challenging?
Ten of cups. Spending time with family, connecting to your roots/ childhood possibly by connecting with an old friend. A sibling also comes up, and their family it feels. A brother like person comes up and spending time with them might ease some alone feelings for you. Spending quality time with family or at a gathering where you know others, will relieve the stress for you. Being with familiar people at home. There is happiness/ good times right now and in the future for you if you know where to find it. Relaxation about future events.
Eight of cups. It feels like you are heading towards a new relationship with someone. This card came up for you in previous reading I had done for you. And the feeling I got was to not be influenced by others/ advice around relationship. It feels you are going to meet someone here, free from the influences of the past and this will be worthwhile for you. It will be nothing like you had expected in the past. A stable long term relationship. Good things are in the picture relationship wise. So there has been development.

Let me know how this resonates, or if you want me to look further.

Next reading for angelic star.
I am thinking of getting this item, should I get it or should I wait ?

thanks blessings
Old 18-05-2017, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Belle

Thanks for the reading - it was indeed a time of awakening. I started working more on my self-esteem around that time, and making sure I got more sleep/exercise.

General reading for Red Embers

* Enchanted Map Oracle

Wide Open - I feel like at this time in your life, you're expanding, trying new things, learning new things, and being a lot more open-minded. This may be spiritually (eg your tarot practice) or generally.

Heal the Ouch rev + Ghostlands rev: The flip side is that despite you trying to expand your horizons, there appears to be some self-restriction involved. The phrase "staying too long in the same place" comes to mind - whether you are repeating the same thing trying to get a better result (you won't), or hoping if you continue doing the same thing you'll get better at it, or pouring over the same book again and again hoping it will give you what you need. It's time to expand where you challenge yourself but also where you're getting your guidance from. It's time to switch things up and be bold, trying things on the go!

Next reading for tealily

Newbie-friendly option: Pull a few cards to describe me, or just try a general reading
More experienced option: What's something I can do to make the future less challenging?

Feedback for Tealily:

Perfect first card. I am opening up in all areas of my life. Allowing new perspectives to flow into my awareness. I've been letting spirit and intuition guide me as much as I can. I think that "trying things as I go" refers to my gardening LOL... not being so cerebal in my research that I don't end up doing anything... rather learning as I go!

I'm not yet sure how the next few cards are unfolding. I am going further into my intuition and being made to trust the core of my being rather than mulling over 'signs'. I am being made to trust my inner guidance without so much confirmation. In my studies I am learning how to absorb knowledge and act intuitively.

Thank you, that was interesting and fun!
Old 18-05-2017, 07:03 AM
Master

Next reading for angelic star

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
[B
[/b]I am thinking of getting this item, should I get it or should I wait ?

thanks blessings
Old 18-05-2017, 05:59 PM
Master
I am thinking of getting this item, should I get it or should I wait ?

Hello angelic

What advise can we give to angelic star about this item ?

Queen of swords :
maybe you should wait a little before taking a decision. Here discernement and wisdom may be important, you may want to take time to think about the effects of the decision you'll take. You may write down all the advantages and all if the inconvenient of getting this item.
Use your rational mind there and then let a solution that is good both for your reason and your intuition.

Hope this is somehow helpful. I'm only practising, take this with a grain of salt.

Next reading for smilingsun : general reading
Old 19-05-2017, 02:41 AM
Master
Feedback for smilingsun
Hi smiling sun, thank you for the reading. Well makes sense I want to wait till I get it I feel, so I do need to heed advice of the queen of swords. Thank you for taking the time and energy for doing the reading. Blessings your end.

Next reading for smiling sun : general reading
Old 24-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

For some reason this hadn't sent - but basically you picked up on an old friend coming to visit from interstate recently that really lifted my spirits, and you're right - if I get in touch with my brother I will DEFINITELY feel better :)

And any kind of positive development on the love front would be amazing. The potential suitor I thought I had at work is currently withdrawing (he's soooo cold), so I feel like my options are zero right now! :O

General reading for smilingsun

6 of Wands, 6 of Pent, King of Cups

HEY! My cards say you are smashing it at the moment! These are cards for success - recognisable accolades (perhaps a salary raise or award) that you may be able to share with others. You also seem to have a good perspective at this time as well - the cards are encouraging you to continue being grounded and not too swept up in what's going on.

Nice work, whatever you've been doing.

Next reading for tealily
Message of encouragement regarding my future love life please? :)

(tip to all the tarot newbies: When you are feeling down and NEED some form of positive-but-not-excessively-prescriptive-because-that's-not-how-tarot-works message, this is a great way to word it.)
Old 24-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Master
Next reading for tealily

Ace of cups. it feels you are emotionally ready and ready to engage in a relationship with someone, and that is a good things about you. There is potential for you to find good things relationship wise.Whether or not you click with someone right now does not matter. It is important for you to know, that you are good and that it is nothing personal about you. You are someone who could have someone in your life right and you are bubbling with potential for a relationship, so do not take anything personally on you, as whatever happens right now might not be a reflection of the true you.
Knight of cups. This card came up twice in this reading. Someone is around who is interested. the energy around them is however complacent, withdrawn and there is a cloud around them, some setback from the past that they are still dealing with them. It could be this person who you mention as being cold, as this card shows some withdrawal and lack of expression, passion, an interest is there, but it might not be a passionate excited love affair with this person. There is something personal that they have dealt with in their lives and it feel they have a cloud around them, more like a mental energy and it feels complacent, not easy energized or excitable.

The cards show potential for relationship at present and going on a date etc, whatever the outcome , the cards advice not to take this personally on you. It does not say anything about you, as you have the readiness and potential to be in a relationship at the moment.

I hope this message helps for now, let me know if you want me to look deeper. Smiles your end.

My question is should I venture into this new area of interest that I am being drawn to at the moment ?

Thank you, blessings
Old 24-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Master

Reading for angelic star

should she venture into this new area of interest that she is being drawn to at the moment ?

Hm - Enchanted map, Colette Baron-Reid

10: rock bottom

This is how I see you at the moment, not so much at the bottom but at the beginning. The card - if you can find it on line - I am finding slightly illusory but it is about a journey to the centre. And thus that is a good place to go to. This is a card that you can go no further in the currentness - so yes things have to change, you have to progress, you have to take the new opportunities in order to get out of the currentness. I don't want to say "rock bottom" or "stuck" as I don't feel you are, rather you are limited by not progressing as you feel you should.

I asked what lies ahead on this path (ie taking new area of interest) and I got "sacred pool" - 47 - you will look into the pool / self reflection and realise you have come a long way. Great feminine qualities and opportunity will open up. The pool is deep and rich and you can go to great depths with it.

Hope that helps

Question for Belle: Following on from E asking me about me starting to work at his company, should I take that opportunity??
Old 24-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Master
Feedback for Belle
Hi Belle, Thank you for the reading, I will take your question.
Quote:
Question for Belle: Following on from E asking me about me starting to work at his company, should I take that opportunity??

Reading for Belle.
Energy oracle cards, Triumph, Firm foundation
Outcome, Knight of wands

Someone is an opportunist, and has a hidden motive here for you to work for them. It feels that someone feel like they could gain something from this for themselves.
The card firm foundation gives me the feeling that as long as you are able to know what you are worth, and what you can achieve and accomplish with firm focus, you will be able to navigate in this situation and find opportunities. You need the very basics and need to be grounded to be able to successfully find your way through anything this opportunity might bring on your path. There is however a need to be aware that there is some cunning thought or motive behind this person's interactions with you and it will come up if you take this opportunity. This however is not entirely a bad idea for you to take this chance regardless.

I hope this helps, let me know if you want me to look further or how it relates,

thank you.

I just gave a present to someone, are they happy ?
Old 24-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Next reading for tealily

Ace of cups. it feels you are emotionally ready and ready to engage in a relationship with someone, and that is a good things about you. There is potential for you to find good things relationship wise.Whether or not you click with someone right now does not matter. It is important for you to know, that you are good and that it is nothing personal about you. You are someone who could have someone in your life right and you are bubbling with potential for a relationship, so do not take anything personally on you, as whatever happens right now might not be a reflection of the true you.
Knight of cups. This card came up twice in this reading. Someone is around who is interested. the energy around them is however complacent, withdrawn and there is a cloud around them, some setback from the past that they are still dealing with them. It could be this person who you mention as being cold, as this card shows some withdrawal and lack of expression, passion, an interest is there, but it might not be a passionate excited love affair with this person. There is something personal that they have dealt with in their lives and it feel they have a cloud around them, more like a mental energy and it feels complacent, not easy energized or excitable.

The cards show potential for relationship at present and going on a date etc, whatever the outcome , the cards advice not to take this personally on you. It does not say anything about you, as you have the readiness and potential to be in a relationship at the moment.

I hope this message helps for now, let me know if you want me to look deeper. Smiles your end.
Yay, glad to hear my energy is good love-wise. Took a long time to get here.

The guy is probably the guy at work who I initially thought was interested, but now has withdrawn a LOT, even though I've tried to be more social aroundhim st work (he's practically in emotional shut-down mode around me). I'm a bit disappointed, but I figure if he's not pursuing, there's not enough interest/potential (I'm not falling into the trap of pursuing someone not interested enough in me again! :) )