Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-12-2019, 04:59 PM
55Degrees

Your 2020 Year Cards.

Has anyone worked out their year cards for 2020 yet?

I'm thinking it's going to be a bumpy year for me as my cards are XVI Tower and VII Chariot. These are also my birth cards and I'll be interested to see how things are going to play out over the year when they come into full force
I'm doing my 12 month forecast spread tomorrow so that may throw some light on things and whether I need buckle up for a white knuckle ride.
Old 30-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Master
How do you calculate your year cards for 2020? I'm sure I did it some years ago but can't remember how
Old 30-12-2019, 08:43 PM
55Degrees

You add your day and month of birth to 2020

Mine is 9th March so I get 9+3+2+0+2+0= 16
16 =Tower, then add 1+6=7 = Chariot.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Master
Nice reminder, thank you!
And nope, I haven't done it yet. Not even sure I did it for this year. I usually always check to see if it was correct or not.
I'm actually quite curious now to see what my year card would be :) Soon!
Old 30-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Master
Oh, if I calculate it, which I never do, it's 13 + 4. So Death and Emperor. Makes sense to me.
But I always do a spread for the new year, then I pull a year card from the MA.
Old 30-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Master
Thanks. Mine works out to be 37, so 3 + 7 = 10. The good old Wheel of Fortune. Not sure if that's going to be good or not, given the ups and downs of the Wheel.
Old 30-12-2019, 10:34 PM
55Degrees

@Pandora
Wheel & Magician.
Interesting year ahead, creating opportunities and somd that just seem to 'happen' at the right time. Create your own destiny (with a bit of good fortune assisting you). Take your opportunities and run with them, see how far you can go.
Nice.
Old 31-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
@Pandora
Wheel & Magician.
Interesting year ahead, creating opportunities and somd that just seem to 'happen' at the right time. Create your own destiny (with a bit of good fortune assisting you). Take your opportunities and run with them, see how far you can go.
Nice.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about The Magician. Funnily enough, I did a New Year Spread last night and The Magician was the overall theme for the year ahead.

Makes sense. Thanks for the additional info interp.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Heya 55,

I won't be doing one this year. I didn't do a personal one last year either. Personal preference. I am not closed to it either, I was thinking of doing it with the deck; majestic earth tarot. Its more nature/earth focused, not so much archetypes. Too bad It won't be mailed to me until after the New year.

Good luck with your reading. I remember getting a Tower one year for the year ahead. It was health related, I came down very sick but my health was revolutionized and I am the healthiest I have ever been ( till this day!) Towers are blessings!

Edit: My tarot birth cards for this year are The Devil & The Lovers . Cripe!
I am a Capricorn anyways, so the Devil is my specialty. I think its career and personal ambition/goal related. I got a big race this year too, so working with a lot of passion

Last edited by Clover : 31-12-2019 at 03:57 AM.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:27 AM
Pathfinder

I'm doing it for the first time- calculating my card for the year, and my cards are Devil/ Lovers. Seems to be a challenge, as the coming new year might be considered as Double Judgement (20 20).
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.