Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-07-2019, 04:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
How do you not know? I know that you may not believe in Jesus Christ, but give it a try, if it works, then you have found something that would make you to seek more about Christ.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but test the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Written 2000 years ago, you see, it says test the "spirits".
I tried and it didn't worked.
Old 05-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
When the noises started for me,i asked who is it and his name.It told me that it's name was IOEL.It was the first time i was hearing that name,so i did a research and i found out that it's another name of the archangel Metatron.

Since it was only doing taps in the window,i told it,''Ok.Two taps for yes,and one tap for no.''

I asked it if it was a god,and it knocked the window twice.
For months i was keeping it a secret,feeling special,knowing that i have a high ranked guardian in my house.

Now i realize that i'm an idiot.I was fooled by the elemental-larvae,or whatever that thing is.

Lesson learned.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I tried and it didn't worked.

I only heard the knocks after a spiritual attack and when I asked all the angels and the saints to pray for me and then I prayed to Christ, they stopped instantly and I had a peaceful sleep after a very horrible night.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:01 AM
Knower

Quote:
Robert bruce wrote something in one of his books.
You ask the spirit to depart,and come back after a month.If it's an evil one,will refuse to leave,or will try to find an excuse to stay.

Basicaly i'm not sure how to test spirits and entities.No one can tell for sure,and you never know.The only thing we can do is to use common sense,and trust our instinct.

If you think that the taps and knocks are coming from your guides,then simply ask them to stop.(unless you have no problem with that).
If the noises continue,then you know that it's something else.
To be honest it doesn’t really bother me, if something wants to tap the wall then I say go ahead I guess, it can’t harm me :)
Old 06-07-2019, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I only heard the knocks after a spiritual attack and when I asked all the angels and the saints to pray for me and then I prayed to Christ, they stopped instantly and I had a peaceful sleep after a very horrible night.
I'm happy for you.Unfortunately i'm not so lucky.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:28 PM
Master
cud be spirtt ifu senstvs to spirtt u be abl to sense feal spirtt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Master
I have one other question.

I'm in front of my pc,i hear a thud on my window,and just after that,a knock at the fridge.The noises happen not only near my auric field,but also some meters away.

That means,that it's something external,right?
Because i've read that sometimes a charged human auric field can interfere with electronic and electric devices.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:53 PM
Master
Quote:
I have one other question.

I'm in front of my pc,i hear a thud on my window,and just after that,a knock at the fridge.The noises happen not only near my auric field,but also some meters away.

That means,that it's something external,right?
Because i've read that sometimes a charged human auric field can interfere with electronic and electric devices.

got fealin yore senstvi to spirtt u do plus thy can sensee u thy can to its lk thy can pic up on engy vibs thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-07-2019, 04:51 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm happy for you.Unfortunately i'm not so lucky.

Thank you! There were also many times when He did not answer.. every day I call the Creator, I feel and I know that my call is heard but I don't receive an answer back... I received many messages and I still receive them ( messages in my mind, when I am in deep meditation, then, sometimes, I hear voices talking into my mind like I hear people talking in daily life ) but these messages are not really that helpul.. Depression is still here, anxiety is still here, of course, I am so much better and I am very grateful for the helped I received from Him but I am not healed...
Old 06-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
got fealin yore senstvi to spirtt u do plus thy can sensee u thy can to its lk thy can pic up on engy vibs thy do
I'm not sure if i understand what you want say.