Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
I guess I don't like to place "darkness" and "evil" together. To me there 2 totally different things. In my opinion people fear the darkness of things because it's unknown. They don't know it so they call it "dark".
Old 10-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Interesting question OP. As PP has said. I think colours have different vibrations. I like the idea that in other realms some forms of communication are with colours and shapes instead of words etc.

Black does hide the dirt, although black doesn't half show the bits/cat hair!
I have a lot of crystals. Most healing and protection crystals are dark or black in color. I have a crystal that's called a "super7". It's mostly dark purple in color and it has a extremely high vibration.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I have a lot of crystals. Most healing and protection crystals are dark or black in color. I have a crystal that's called a "super7". It's mostly dark purple in color and it has a extremely high vibration.

Crown chakra colour too? Which I've just found out about recently. I've been drawn to and surrounded by purple for these past few years.

I know little about crystals. What do you do with or where do you keep the super7?
Old 11-07-2019, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Crown chakra colour too? Which I've just found out about recently. I've been drawn to and surrounded by purple for these past few years.

I know little about crystals. What do you do with or where do you keep the super7?
just today I read more about the super 7. I think there's a lot more uses for it then I been useing it for. I been useing it to help cleanse some of my other crystals. I have a odd little I keep in mind while the crystals are recharging and cleansing. He's also been hanging out in front of my easy chair on a window cell in my rosemary plant. I have my easy chair facing the window. He helps to open me up when I am relaxing.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Every color has and opposite color but just because it is the opposite does not mean it is either good or bad.
The opposite of red is green, the opposite of purple is yellow, and the opposite of black is white. You can look
up a "Color Wheel" online and it will show you the basic colors and their opposite color. Opposites complement
each other, they are neither good nor bad, but humanity places preferences on things, for whatever reason,
and labels them "good or bad."

Spot on!

If your black food coloring looks greenish, just add some red till it starts to turn black.
Old 11-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Is Black bad? We often associate it with death, void, grief, darkness, evil, end, cold, negativity. Whereas white is purity, light, good, love, life, exactly the opposite of black
Is Black low vibration? For example buying something for the house that is black or wearing black. Does it matter or affect us in any way if we have accessories in the house more black than white or wearing more black than white? Cheers

Some people associate the Base Chakra with red or black.

Some people are not too enthused with the Base Chakra but people who are into Chakras work with the Base Chakra when doing physical work.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
just today I read more about the super 7. I think there's a lot more uses for it then I been useing it for. I been useing it to help cleanse some of my other crystals. I have a odd little I keep in mind while the crystals are recharging and cleansing. He's also been hanging out in front of my easy chair on a window cell in my rosemary plant. I have my easy chair facing the window. He helps to open me up when I am relaxing.

Super7 what sort of other uses?

I watched a video on Youtube a while back about moldavite, formed from a meteorite impact? I was passing a crystal shop, so thought I'd have a look see. £28 for a small piece of moldavite. I didn't buy it, but they had lots of small boxes with all sorts of crystals/stones. I picked three out that I liked the look of. I have the receipt still. It says I have a quartz rose, jasper purple and dalmation. I did look up what they were helpful for but it's gone.
Old 11-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Master

Some thoughts on the above posts.

Regarding the opposing colours, some people call these the astral complements. If you concentrate on e.g. a red triangle for a couple of minutes and then look at a blank white wall, you should see a green triangle superimposed on the wall. You are seeing the astral complement of the red triangle.

Regarding the colours we choose to wear, all colours have vibrations and these vibrations affect us on some level. Black absorbs light and energy, white reflects light and energy. If you wonder about the effects of wearing black or being surrounded by black in your home environment then just observe how it makes you feel.

The base chakra tends to be associated with red, which is also associated with fire. The crown chakra is associated with violet.

Moldavite is an interesting tektite from a meteorite, supposedly only found in the Czech Republic. Hence it is quite scarce which makes it expensive. I have two pieces of moldavite, but they were not cheap. It is meant to be very good for spiritual transformation and also astral travel, perhaps because it did not originate on Earth. An interesting book is Moldavite, Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner.

Peace.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Super7 what sort of other uses?

I watched a video on Youtube a while back about moldavite, formed from a meteorite impact? I was passing a crystal shop, so thought I'd have a look see. £28 for a small piece of moldavite. I didn't buy it, but they had lots of small boxes with all sorts of crystals/stones. I picked three out that I liked the look of. I have the receipt still. It says I have a quartz rose, jasper purple and dalmation. I did look up what they were helpful for but it's gone.
The super 7 actually helps to align all 7 chakra points. A wonderful pendent stone. I should look into the moldavite. Thanks
Old 12-07-2019, 02:59 PM
Guide
Black is the color of ALL colors, white is the color of reflecting all colors, neither is "good" or "bad". Those colors are used to symbolize good and bad, like the white hat on the cowboy means he is the good guy and the black hat means he is the bad guy. Well, not lately, but in the olden days of silent movies they had to give clues about the characters. That's where it started. In some shaminism the black robes symbolize someone who must be strong and hard, for the tough jobs.