Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Someone who suggested to had or still has contact with many ETs that earth to most is like a Disney planet. They come to visit, or study.
Old 18-02-2019, 01:07 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Someone who suggested to had or still has contact with many ETs that earth to most is like a Disney planet. They come to visit, or study.
So earth is like Florida! I wasn't sure how to word that since I don't think many people who don't live in the eastern US think of Florida as a vacation destination
Old 18-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Master
Certainly an unique planet to study with its bio diversity which we could ask, does it exist by chance or by design.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:01 PM
Master
I have my own interpretation of what I'd hope a certain Extraterrestrial species looks like. But it's just an idea for a story that Ive' been thinking about . I doubt they would even exist.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:00 AM
BlackfoxNZ

i have viewed a ET being once before in a trance state/meditation, but i could not rule out if it was myself or a different being ( i was able to confirm i was not projecting it and wasn't my imagination ), I was able to see the the face and upper body (neck and very top of what we would call shoulders) with very solid and hard skin with black and white marks running horizontally across the lower neck ( skin was a very ground rich orange colour ).
i can not confirm if they walk among us or not but i can say they are reachable if you know how to get through to them in a meditation or trance state.

but in order to really answer your question i must ask what are the terms which you use to define a alien?
Old 19-06-2019, 08:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In my understanding the Nordics are from inner earth

in one glance THIS title looked pretty lame....but then when read thru the entire thread I realized members HERE are seriously sharing & goin deeper in this as well.

Well then i noticed this "inner earth" alien origin or population, can you please share more on this...? mighty interesting...hmmm
Old 19-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Seeker

From what I have gathered and understood .....

That LORD SHIVA hailed from an alien species. There are no records of his earthly parents nor he owns any biological children due to the fact that human female species are unable to conceive due to him belonging to a greater species.
There are MORE evidences suggesting HIM being an alien who used to visit this planet with many weird looking creatures in his group. These "abnormal" looking creatures or beings are clearly depicted in ancient Indian - Hindu temples also depicted largely in Indonesian/Java heritages. IMHSharing...
Old 19-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq
in one glance THIS title looked pretty lame....but then when read thru the entire thread I realized members HERE are seriously sharing & goin deeper in this as well.

Well then i noticed this "inner earth" alien origin or population, can you please share more on this...? mighty interesting...hmmm

There is no reliable information on the so-called „Inner Earth”, all of it is extremely sketchy. I would say the entire concept, based mostly on our 19-th century understanding of geology has pretty much been debunked. However, its updated version, called „Honeycomb earth” and propagated by the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock (and they themselves are highly questionable sources) is somewhat more plausible. They contend that as lava cools down over billions of years it does so in a „honeycomb” pattern, leaving vast, country-sized caverns behind, with oceans, rivers, their own ecosystems and entire underground civilisations that are far more advanced and much older than ours. According to them, these Underworld civilisations can persist for much longer period than those ont he surface, because they are protected from the regular cataclysms that wipe out civilisation on the surface every ten thousand years or so, plus they are much longer-lived, partly due to a lack of solar radiation, but also because of their technology and spiritual practice.

From a purely logical angle, it makes sense, though evidence is lacking. Ancient accounts of the underworld would seem to confirm some of these themes though. It would also make sense that humans who have lived underground for many generations would be pale and blonde, or red-haired with blue or green eyes. You either believe Corey’s wild stories about his underworld travels or you don’t. Personally, I have astrally traveled their a couple of times and have seen some things, but not enough to confirm or deny any of it. All I can say is that there very likely is some life down there, though perhaps shifted into another dimension, so if we simply started drilling down in our three-dimensional reality, we would not find anything noteworthy.
Old 19-06-2019, 04:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There is no reliable information on the so-called „Inner Earth”, all of it is extremely sketchy. I would say the entire concept, based mostly on our 19-th century understanding of geology has pretty much been debunked. However, its updated version, called „Honeycomb earth” and propagated by the likes of Corey Goode and David Wilcock (and they themselves are highly questionable sources) is somewhat more plausible. They contend that as lava cools down over billions of years it does so in a „honeycomb” pattern, leaving vast, country-sized caverns behind, with oceans, rivers, their own ecosystems and entire underground civilisations that are far more advanced and much older than ours. According to them, these Underworld civilisations can persist for much longer period than those ont he surface, because they are protected from the regular cataclysms that wipe out civilisation on the surface every ten thousand years or so, plus they are much longer-lived, partly due to a lack of solar radiation, but also because of their technology and spiritual practice.

From a purely logical angle, it makes sense, though evidence is lacking. Ancient accounts of the underworld would seem to confirm some of these themes though. It would also make sense that humans who have lived underground for many generations would be pale and blonde, or red-haired with blue or green eyes. You either believe Corey’s wild stories about his underworld travels or you don’t. Personally, I have astrally traveled their a couple of times and have seen some things, but not enough to confirm or deny any of it. All I can say is that there very likely is some life down there, though perhaps shifted into another dimension, so if we simply started drilling down in our three-dimensional reality, we would not find anything noteworthy.

Dear NoOne.....WOW...i have NEVER read anything like this before anywhere!!! I have come across Hollow Moon theory but never on inner earth theory....hmmm fascinating...and about your astral travelling experiances...that we shall discuss in a separate post! Mighty thanks buddy!!
Old 20-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystiq
From what I have gathered and understood .....

That LORD SHIVA hailed from an alien species. There are no records of his earthly parents nor he owns any biological children due to the fact that human female species are unable to conceive due to him belonging to a greater species.
There are MORE evidences suggesting HIM being an alien who used to visit this planet with many weird looking creatures in his group. These "abnormal" looking creatures or beings are clearly depicted in ancient Indian - Hindu temples also depicted largely in Indonesian/Java heritages. IMHSharing...

ANY respond to above....?