Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light the Human
If you really think life is nothing more than a dream, go to Hell.

The SK's on here are out of control, he wants to Light the Human and Smokes AMERICAN SPIRITS. One of Miss Hepburn's clan, by far. Be safe on here.
Old 26-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light the Human
If you really think life is nothing more than a dream, go to Hell.

Hi Loghtthe Human,

Well, this is one approach to it.
But, doesn't leave much room for discussion.
Not telling anyone how to live, just exchanging thoughts.
Old 26-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi Loghtthe Human,

Well, this is one approach to it.
But, doesn't leave much room for discussion.
Not telling anyone how to live, just exchanging thoughts.

Be safe Moonglow, these people find where people live and do bad things. This is not a safe site. They've come after to me many times but I'm supernatural. You can be too. Develop telepathy. Let me show you how because when MissHepburn replies it's a bad sign.

Here is how to develop telepathy, just try it, it takes five minutes max. Lay down somewhere and relax, close your eyes. Now, imagine talking to your spirit guide or angel asking them questions, you may even want to pose this question. Then imagine them responding to you listening to their dialogue. Ask more questions but imagine them responding. How would they respond? Imagine them literally responding, hear what they say even if it feels like you are talking to yourself, talk to your higher self. Soon you will hear other people speaking these people will just be other people with telepathy, they will explain why not to be on this sight with hacked accounts and SK's on here. Just try it, this is the reason this vibrant site is so empty.

Cheeers!
Old 26-01-2017, 12:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Something I learned from one of my teachers: When we dream, we are reflecting on aspects of ourselves. If I have a fear-filled dream of being attacked by a wild animal, it is really about the need to tame those wild aspects in myself: my fear-driven biases, and antipathies, and tendencies to judge and even attack others for example.

This is also what I have come across. Dreams are reflections of aspects of oneself.
So, the thought came if so while in a sleeping state, then if focus is worked on can see elements in waking life in a way doing the same.

Like when someone may point out to me something he/she may notice about me. This can shift my focus to noticing something I may be overlooking or may need to pay attention to.

I find the corilations interesting to notice and bring deeper awareness to me.
Old 26-01-2017, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacier Serenade
As spiritual as I have become since joining, I still believe, from experience, that dreams consist of only a combination of memories and imagination. You can do the impossible in dreams such as flying because you can imagine doing so. But when astral projection is concerned, of course that has far much more to it than imagination and memories!

As for whether or not life is a dream, well I believe it is, because when I am dreaming I usually believe it is "real" until I wake up. But when I am awake, I can say with certainty I am awake, because my mind can see the progression of time for example. But when we die, for all we know we could all be saying "I can't believe I thought that was real!"

Hi Glacier Serenade,

Just some thoughts this brings.

Can relate to dreams being memories and imagination at times. But, I do remember many dreams and some seem to reflect more then this to me. At times it can be just my mind trying to work some things out. This is dealing with the physical World.

Other times it seems there is something I need to face or trying to face about myself.

Haven't had much experience Astral traveling so feel can not comment on this.

Yes, have the feet firmly planted on the ground and know there are physical laws here that while awake I can not do physically. Like fly on my own. But there is to me more to the mind then I may be aware of and will add to Spirit as well.

Yes, when all is said and done could be that our spirit may say what a ride.

Thank you
Old 26-01-2017, 01:10 AM
Master
life could be a dream:
The Crew Cuts - Sh Boom Sh Boom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew
Old 26-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Be safe Moonglow, these people find where people live and do bad things. This is not a safe site. They've come after to me many times but I'm supernatural. You can be too. Develop telepathy. Let me show you how because when MissHepburn replies it's a bad sign.

Here is how to develop telepathy, just try it, it takes five minutes max. Lay down somewhere and relax, close your eyes. Now, imagine talking to your spirit guide or angel asking them questions, you may even want to pose this question. Then imagine them responding to you listening to their dialogue. Ask more questions but imagine them responding. How would they respond? Imagine them literally responding, hear what they say even if it feels like you are talking to yourself, talk to your higher self. Soon you will hear other people speaking these people will just be other people with telepathy, they will explain why not to be on this sight with hacked accounts and SK's on here. Just try it, this is the reason this vibrant site is so empty.

Cheeers!

Hi Justme 1981,

My Guides and me are cool.

Just to state my own position in regards to this site, I have had no problems here or off here with anyone so just enjoying the exchanges of thoughts.

Don't know of any hacked accounts, but it is possible, but don't feel it affecting me. Feel this is for the admin. to figure out, if it happens.

I don't know what SK is.

Well, going off subject, but was feeling a little urgency in this response so felt to state my views on this at present.

If done to try and protect me, thank you for that, but I'm alright.

Take care
Old 26-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
life could be a dream:
The Crew Cuts - Sh Boom Sh Boom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9G0-4TWwew

Hi H:O:R:A:C:E,

Ha, ha, had this song going through my mind today.
Great minds think a like?

Thank you for the lift
Old 26-01-2017, 01:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Thank you for the lift

you're most welcome. :)
when i went searching for the tune, a few others popped up,
like Paper Moon and a song by the Harptones.
Old 26-01-2017, 01:20 AM
Suspended

Moonglow, the best way to respond is not to smooth it over it is to not respond. I teach this to my students all the time. Smoothing it over draws more attention to yourself, you cannot get on their good side. All you have to do is walk away and they will not remember you, you are panicking and we see it.

Read this thread I just wrote, this is the kind of people who are on here now. I knew the admins, they are hacked accounts as well. Please, learn telepathy. The exercise is not to talk to spirit guides but to open your mind up to talk to other people on earth. Please stay safe.

Here is the thread to read, I just wrote it:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110126