Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
If you are in contact with his family maybe mention how he is behaving and go from there. He will need some tests and things to determine.
Old 30-01-2013, 06:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
He is just acting very wierd. Not consider "normal" for me. He thinks that he is a female. :(
Dont know anything about his medication. :(

What do you mean he thinks he's female? He may not be schizophrenic at all he maybe transgendered if he really feels like he is in the wrong body. If he actually cross dresses or acts female to any degree this maybe something completely different altogether than what you think. You need to slow down and what you think is wrong with him and let a professional make that assessment. Feeling like you are in the wrong body is not schizophrenia although it CAN make you crazy as well as other around you not treating as you should be treated. As other have said awakening on its own makes people act strangely and seem weirder than normal.
Old 28-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Master

back then I did not know... and I was making silly associations, severe childhood traumas and trust issues were actually the case for him, for me it was very hard to handle the fact when I was pouring my whole heart to him and tried to be as opened and honest as I could be... and every cell of my body wanted to believe that the story will end "happily ever after" ....
Old 29-06-2019, 06:32 PM
Master

If you decide to advise him to chelate the metals, do it under advisement of someone who knows how. You don't want to do that too quickly. (in chelation process myself, but not schizophrenic).
Old 29-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
What you’ve described does not sound as if he’s schizophrenic, but if you did want to help someone that was schizophrenic, you would chelate the mercury and aluminium from their brain and give them antivirals to knock down viruses such as EBV that release neurotoxins

I think I wasn't all wrong and out of big stress I did not point out all the signs and symptoms which I saw but.. there are thin line between being called as mentally ill and being just extra sensitive to all energies around you.. and as we all ascend.. our soul's light just want to come more out than our body and our brain can handle... and some of us need to take medications...to keep up the everyday's life and their jobs and to calm themselves down not to feel so overwhelmed about spiritual advanced process...
Old 30-06-2019, 01:11 PM
Guide

Honestly...

Make sure you urge him to eat healthy foods, salmon, fish, ECT...lots of vitamin B's, Omega 3's, organic vegetables, vitamin D's, sunlight, and some of the oldest greens on Earth...seaweed, ECT. Water should be the main source of drink..
To remove toxins...the diet should be light, easy to digest...and should start with fasting...you can add vegetables, and organic juices from vegetables.

Stay away from additives, and white foods....milk, sugar, rice, flour, ECT.

A very clean diet, healthy exercise, regular sleep, and nature...will calm the nervous system, and neurons.

I believe these people are highly spiritual beings, and extremely, extremely sensitive to toxins, processed foods, allergies, and other environmental factors. These foods mess up their hormones, and cause aggression, as well.

Without a clean diet, these prophets can not tell between their spiritual gifts, and shear terror of imagination. You can add Autism, ADD, ADHD, ECT to that list. They have their own vibrations, and spiritual gifts.
Old 30-06-2019, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Honestly...

Make sure you urge him to eat healthy foods, salmon, fish, ECT...lots of vitamin B's, Omega 3's, organic vegetables, vitamin D's, sunlight, and some of the oldest greens on Earth...seaweed, ECT. Water should be the main source of drink..
To remove toxins...the diet should be light, easy to digest...and should start with fasting...you can add vegetables, and organic juices from vegetables.

Stay away from additives, and white foods....milk, sugar, rice, flour, ECT.

A very clean diet, healthy exercise, regular sleep, and nature...will calm the nervous system, and neurons.

I believe these people are highly spiritual beings, and extremely, extremely sensitive to toxins, processed foods, allergies, and other environmental factors. These foods mess up their hormones, and cause aggression, as well.

Without a clean diet, these prophets can not tell between their spiritual gifts, and shear terror of imagination. You can add Autism, ADD, ADHD, ECT to that list. They have their own vibrations, and spiritual gifts.

thank you for such a great advice!

I haven't spoken to my soul connection I think about 4-5 years or something.. I am just purging and cleansing myself.. It has been a very rough half of the year for me.. I mean, very intense in that sense.. But also.. I am enjoying my way of becoming someone who I really AM and want to BE...