Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-07-2019, 04:01 AM
Guide

Bear and Peach

Hello everyone

yesterday I had a interesting dream....
The dream had multiple sections in it.

1st part i am in out somewhere and it seems like i am in a parking lot and I am walking to my car... and I see a couple people but one of the people is a girl and she is dressed up in a car costume... its the car I like... subaru wrx... she even had a mask on that looked like the front end of the car... she was pretty joyful for whatever reason and I she drove one... I take out my car keys and my car lights up and its a subaru wrx... pretty cool.. I even get in it and im sitting down gripping the steering wheeel and looking at all the knobs and lights.... dream ends.. I dont have a car currently but I have been crushing on the wrx or sti for a while...

2nd part... I am in a apartment building... its light outside and there is a lot of natural lighting in the apartment and I see this lady I currently live with... In real life I am teaching her and her kids spiritual stuff.... they use to really fearful and they had a ghost/negative energy problem.... they are really helpful to me.....

She keeps telling me that she is going somewhere but I can barely hear her... she is standing a little ways away and the first couple times I heard her but just able to hear the last word she was saying... something..... lounge....
lol I was kept asking her but still I was barely able to hear her and I was like what!?

Next part of the dream.... same apartment... it seems like there are other people in the house but i dont see them as they are doing other things.... but there is a black bear..... he feels like a pet and he is hungry..... he is following me around and I am trying to feed him... I fed him some vegetable and he ate it but I tried to feed him something else I found lying around on the floor and he shook his head in disdain and was like noo..... what is that? Not talking of course but thats how i interpreted it....

the bear kinda grew more fussy and was kinda nippy at me and me being a lucid dream... I float to the sealing... the bear couldn't get to me so he left...

I came back down and went towards the kitchen and the bear was back... I saw that there was a vase full of peaches and I gave the bear one to see if he liked it.. he was really enjoying it... so I sat there feeding the bear peaches for a while and eventually I woke up...

From this house I sense a playful and relief to be there... and from that lady... I felt like she was there to help me and wanted to know more so that she can try to help me...

I wonder what the bear was suppose to mean... and lol I wish i owe a subaru wrx sti...

thanks for reading and let me know what you think...