Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 12-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KonrD111
comment deleted.
I saw it (before you deleted it)
Old 12-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I saw it (before you deleted it)

Haha, congratulations man.
Old 12-07-2019, 03:29 PM
ketzer

Check it man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I believe they sell kundalini shell crackers on Amazon. As I recall, they are a bit pricey but hey, enlightenment doesn't come cheap!
See if this don't crack dat shell and unblock that Kundalini.

http://www.musictory.com/music/B.O.B/Kundalini
Quote:
[Intro]
Don't, don't block the phone, don't, don't block the phone
And if you don't bring friend and your friend down
Then don't block the phone, don't

She ain't going if her friend ain't going
But her friend been rolling all night
Mandatory shots, mandatory, mandatory, mandatory

[Hook]
And if you come drag along
Don't drop your phone
And if you don't bring your friend
Don't block the hoes
With my blockers on, don't watch my phone
Don't stop to play, should have stayed at home
I wanna....lllllllllllllllllllllll loud
Tryna feel some, she feel you know it
Naughty girl, naughty girl..
You been choppin it, choppin it down

[Verse 1]
Look, you gotta be, honest, honest
I can feel your knowledge, you're in bondage
You got a blockage or a stoppage
**** is... nonsense
I've seen God, and she black
I've seen heaven, issa cat
The tree of life from the back
Don't let me lose you, I'm not tryna confuse you
I don't buy into the hype, I don't get lost in illusion
I see coincidence, ain't no such a thing
What everyone go to the club to see..

[Hook]
And if you come drag along
Don't drop your phone
And if you don't bring a friend
Don't block the hoes
With my blockers on, don't watch my phone
Don't stop to play, should have stayed at home
I wanna....llllllllllllllllll loud
Tryna feel some, she feel you know it
Naughty girl, naughty girl, you been choppin it, choppin it down
(You're tryna get down)
Old 30-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Seeker

Yea guys sorry for not replying for a long time. If you wanna hear my final opinion about what you guys responded with this will be it.

Kundalini can be activated with services people offer such as on the website fiverr. For less than $15 you can do it. It's probably because we're in the age of aquarius or some shiz, and spiritual experiences are becoming widely availible. But it does cause alot of stress and anxiety, it did for me, my best guess is that I'm really spiritually unpure and the cleansing of those blockages by the kundalini makes me feel really bad. Good luck guys, if you don't believe me or want kundalini yourself you can pm me I'll tell you who's service I used. It really does cause problems like the scary kundalini stories say, mostly.
Old 31-07-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
Also kundalini incense can do the job.You burn it,and it's donne.
https://www.ayurveda101.com/spirit-o...incense-sticks
Old 30-12-2019, 09:05 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
To be honest, I don't think it happens all that often. Spirit doesn't give you more than you can handle, and few people are ready for Kundalini Rising.
The reason for that being that your energy system has to be able to carry that energy, and in order for that you first have to clear all your chakras, meaning work through personal issues and baggage and inner child trauma.
I've been active in the spiritual / intuitive development / energy work community for such a long time that I can say it doesn't happen that often.

Personally I believe that many who claim to have Kundalini trauma have personal issues.
It's kind of like everyone suddenly knowing their TF, like 10 years back everyone was with their Twin Soul (not the same) and had an Indian for a guide and a wolf for a totem animal.
Fads & hypes.
Especially people with problems need something to latch on to to make themselves feel a tad better. It sounds better to say "I have Kundalini problems" than it does to say "I cannot handle my chit".
I don't mean that to offend, it's in a way human nature. It's our egos that do that. And especially if you have problems, the ego gets out of control.
And it's not much different from being insecure about your love life and then watching or drawing Tarot card readings again and again and again until you get an answer that pleases you.
Human nature.

In rare cases Kundalini can be awoken by serious trauma / shock. But as I said, that is rare.
It's also not smart to try and force Kundalini to awaken, because if your system isn't ready to carry those energies they'll do damage, not good. You cannot do anything with it until your system -and thus you- are ready.

But again, people don't like to hear that. They want an Indian guide, a wolf power animal, a Twin Flame, Kundalini Rising.

Very honest and well put. Positive Vibes!