Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish Can't move?

Today I've been trying to astral project and
I think I did it but the problem was;

• my vision was weird or like crossed? (You know when you cross your eyes lol)
• I couldn't really move or feel things, my whole body was numb and when I got up I couldn't feel moving my legs or walking in general or I didn't feel the pain when I fell on the floor
• I was also stuggling to open my eyes and when I managed to open them, it was hard to keep them open

I was in my room btw and I was laying in my body but I guess I just walked out of it and then I was like "oh am I astral projecting?" and so I said something about my astral body returning to my physical one and I felt this gentle force pull me and I felt it when both of the bodies reconnected and there was this sound of wind while the whole 'reconnecting bodies' thing happenes. I also think I fell asleep and woke up in AP

So my questions are:
Was this really astral projection?
Why was I not able to move or more like why didn't I feel my body?
Old 11-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Master

The literature on astral projection suggests that what you experienced is not uncommon. There seems to be a learning curve when trying to function consciously out of the body.

Some people deal with the vision problem by loudly declaring something like "Clear vision NOW." This apparently helps.

And supposedly freedom of movement is more difficult while we remain near the physical body. Perhaps consciousness is being pulled in two directions and cannot function effectively in either the physical body or the astral body. Moving away from the physical body seems to solve this.

Others may provide better answers from their own experience.

Peace.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for replying!
Old 05-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi

I have a thread entitled :

My Experience and Simple Guide to Achieve Astral Projection.

which you may want to checkout.

Good Luck
Old 07-12-2019, 03:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by irwxntxna
Today I've been trying to astral project and
I think I did it but the problem was;

• my vision was weird or like crossed? (You know when you cross your eyes lol)
• I couldn't really move or feel things, my whole body was numb and when I got up I couldn't feel moving my legs or walking in general or I didn't feel the pain when I fell on the floor
• I was also stuggling to open my eyes and when I managed to open them, it was hard to keep them open

As the other said these are all very common problems for those who are fairly new to AP and not something to worry about. It sounds like your energy was a bit low when doing this (that can be helped with daily energy raising exercises or something like doing the "pillar of light" exercise/meditation where energy is brought into the body and cycled about before any OBE attempt. They all will improve with more practice at it anyway and you don't need to feel pain when astral.

The sight sometimes takes a little time to come in well.