Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Knower

Borderline Personality Disorder vs Twin Flame Relationship

I don't mean to seem like a downer but I recently stumbled across this article and couldn't help but be shocked at the similarities.

How do we know the difference? Are we all victims of this unfortunate destructive relationship? The symptoms are uncanny to the twin flame stages.

My mind is full of fear that maybe I didn't see the truth behind this.

Anyone have thoughts on this? If the links don't work just google Borderline personality disorder relationships and do some reading.

bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a101.htm

Also stumbled upon this poem:

Borderline Personality Disorder
A Poem by Paul Moore

Why can't you love me?
Why don't you care?
Can't you see I'm Hurting?
Get away! Come Closer! If you dare!
Borderline Personality Disorder?
That can't be me?
Borderline Personality Disorder?
I want to be free!
But how can I beat it?
How can I cry?
Borderline Personality Disorder:
You robbed me of my life.
You stole my joy.
Borderline Personality Disorder
I'm not your toy!
God help me.
Please set me free!
From this thing called
Borderline Personality Disorder please!
Old 28-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Suspended
Master
The link doesnt open but I think we all have been thinking at some point that did i imagine this? Is this real? What is this thing?

I was in this place but something inside me let me think another way. It just is something you feel inside. If we put a condition without knowing spiritual world etc then yes we are the lunatics. One hell of a happy lunatics surrounded by the deepest love.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Guide

Hmmm, I can't really identify with this article in terms of myself and my relationship with my TF. If I were like this, trust me, my TF is a really strong man and he wouldn't have been a part of this relationship for the past 5 years. We probably wouldn't have even lasted 6 months. I am curious to hear what other people think though and if they identify with this.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Experiencer
It didn't resonate with me either.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Experiencer
It's bull****, don't believe on that and don't make yourself scared. The borderline diagnose get's almost anyone which cant be assigned to any mental diagnose like psychosis, schizophrenia etc. Especially they put this diagnose to peoples which did grow in worse family conditions. If you are spiritual and would go to tell a psychiatrist about astral traveling and such things for sure he might think you are crazy and allot it is happened by kids, young adults which have access to spirituality get miss lead with adhd and borderline as well.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Experiencer

I am a mental health professional, it has crossed my mind, lol. The thing is when I met TF I had weird paranormal experiences. I could connect with him telepathically, I had a huge heart chakra awakening, I could sense his spirit next to me and I could connect with my guides without meditating. Plus the incessant 11:11 that prompted me to google and stumble on TF notion.

Now anyone can have a mental health diagnosis, it does not negate the TF experience.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
I am a mental health professional, it has crossed my mind, lol. The thing is when I met TF I had weird paranormal experiences. I could connect with him telepathically, I had a huge heart chakra awakening, I could sense his spirit next to me and I could connect with my guides without meditating. Plus the incessant 11:11 that prompted me to google and stumble on TF notion.

Now anyone can have a mental health diagnosis, it does not negate the TF experience.

I experienced an unbelievable amount of syncs and still do. Some just absolutely crazy and hard to believe. And yes the 11:11, all the intense feelings, the leading to the research of TF concept because the intensity of the connection. But my fear is ...what if my twin flame has borderline personality disorder? And I can't help but notice the similar tendencies to wonder what if it's not a twin flame at all and just borderline...did I create all the syncs and coincidences as something bigger than what they were?
Old 28-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Ok...i tell you something at the past i got this diagnose. But i believe this diagnosis is a fail in my case. I proved it to myself many years ago that it is a fail because i can live and care about myself without any medication and without therapy, i can do normal stuffs like go work and studys, i have friendships which lasting since years, i don't do self-harm anymore since years, the self-harm for me was a case of a late puberty which i was gone trough because i never could be a child. When i got into the contact with TF i felt at some point that it might have trow me back into a disorder but that's not the case because the TF connection has improved my life, i'm a complete other human now and i never believed that i can improve. Borderline would keep worsening your life thrust me... it would almost be impossible to do normal things.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Ok...i tell you something at the past i got this diagnose. But i believe this diagnosis is a fail in my case. I proved it to myself many years ago that it is a fail because i can live and care about myself without any medication and without therapy, i can do normal stuffs like go work and studys, i have friendships which lasting since years, i don't do self-harm anymore since years, the self-harm for me was a case of a late puberty which i was gone trough because i never could be a child. When i got into the contact with TF i felt at some point that it might have trow me back into a disorder but that's not the case because the TF connection has improved my life, i'm a complete other human now and i never believed that i can improve. Borderline would keep worsening your life thrust me... it would almost be impossible to do normal things.

Interesting. I'd love to do a an honest poll here of how many people on here suffer from any sort of personality disorder though. We could be discovering something much grander associated with the Twin Flame theory beyond spirituality.
Old 28-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Experiencer
here if you want to figure it out:
http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/borderline.htm
http://www.healthyplace.com/psycholo...disorder-test/

If you whatch tese quiz you will see almost anyone would have a borderline personality xD

Here, that's one of the best online BPD tests:

http://www.counseling-office.com/sur...rderline.phtml