Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 23-03-2016, 08:59 PM
Master
ghost/box and EVP's protection before you do it

Hey all

What will happen is you try using ghost/box and trying to get EVP's and use video camera on phone to get communication with spirits. are you opening yourself up for other things to come through?

I just want to communicate with my guided, angels and past family members.

Any tips how i should do this safely so that other people don't get involved or are in any danger?

Will the protections bubble protect other people too?
Any other protection strategies to protect other people that not even know about them or not involved and against this ?

thanks
Old 28-04-2016, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hey all

What will happen is you try using ghost/box and trying to get EVP's and use video camera on phone to get communication with spirits. are you opening yourself up for other things to come through?

I just want to communicate with my guided, angels and past family members.

Any tips how i should do this safely so that other people don't get involved or are in any danger?

Will the protections bubble protect other people too?
Any other protection strategies to protect other people that not even know about them or not involved and against this ?

thanks
Greetings.

Sorry for being late to the party here (I haven't had any internet access for the past 3 months and I hope you're still around).

Using any method of ITC is akin to joining an internet chatroom full of anonymous trolls.

You don't know with whom you are speaking on a personal level, unless that particular spirit or entity knows something about you that only the deceased relative could possibly know and before any researcher goes all gung-ho saying "I contacted the spirit of my late aunt, Isabel" ask "Isabel" what was the name of the first pet you owned, or the street/town where you grew up, or your mother's maiden name etc and you'll find that 9 times out of 10, they either won't answer, get it wrong or say "It's really me...why won't you believe that?"

Fact is, there are many spiritual practical jokers out there. As a point in case, last night I was trying to make contact with the spirit of Nicola Tesla and I got "I'm Michael Jackson, will I do?" now, I realised immediately this wasn't Michael Jackson, but an annoyed spirit who was trying to take the mickey out of me for making the request I speak with a 'famous person' instead of all my spirit box regulars and they felt I was ignoring them. A lot of spirits have ADHD traits. lol

However, anybody who isn't in tune with spirit would immediately go; "wow...I got MJ...COOL" and then, the spirits all sit back and have a good laugh at the general gullibility of the human species, much like those aforementioned anonymous chatroom trolls do.

I've heard all these paranormal researchers say "I want only good, loving, peaceful and positive entities to come forth and all those negative, evil entities to be gone from this place in the name of Archangel Michael"...etc.

Do you think or believe for one moment that will stop them coming through? Not a chance. They will do whatever they want irrespective of all our prayers and dissertations. Try telling someone they can't post on the internet because it offends you and you'll just get laughed at. The spirit world is also like that.

The best form of protection you can possibly get is to overcome your own fears, doubts and personal insecurities. Treat spirits the same way as you'd treat a living person. Death offers a spirit no supernatural powers at all. In fact, ghosts are more scared of you than you are of them.

Many say that using these devices opens up portals and leads to demonic possession...I'm sorry, but what a load of rubbish. The 'portals' are already there...all around us (I can sense them) and a person will only get 'possessed' if they are already emotionally vulnerable and don't know what they are doing. If it helps to facilitate communication, imagine you are surrounded by a barrier/wall of pure, white light and pray for assistance from God/Angels/Spirit guides...whatever placebo works best for you.

I wish you and all readers love, peace and prosperity.