Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Guide
Eros At Play

I
Tread
The streets
Of past lives
In beautiful Rome:
Da Vinci's 'Virgin of the Rocks'
Holds me entranced by its glowing form of divine love.
The 15th century lady and
Her soulmate explored
Divine art,
Eros
At
Play.

Old 23-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
This is so moving, Explorer 21. Virgin of the Rocks is a beautiful painting straight from Leonardo's soul. I find it especially sensual in its sensitivity to the larger unity of heavenly family. EROS AT PLAY is the art of life everlasting.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 24-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Guide
Starflower, thanks for your appreciation. When I was in London recently, I went to their National Gallery where there are many paintings by the Great Masters, and the Virgin of the Rocks especially moved me. When I see photos of it, it does not affect me as much as when I see it "in the flesh," as they say. It is art that literally glows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is so moving, Explorer 21. Virgin of the Rocks is a beautiful painting straight from Leonardo's soul. I find it especially sensual in its sensitivity to the larger unity of heavenly family. EROS AT PLAY is the art of life everlasting.

Old 24-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Experiencer
Explorer21, your experience with the original artworks is very interesting and makes deep sense to me. I have heard it spoken by Kryon that all great artists and musicians (as well as intuitive scientists and philosophers) are in a process of channeling which we humans do not recognize because we cannot quantify it scientifically at this time. The very greatest masters such as Michelangelo and Leonardo DaVinci, Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig Van Beethoven were all channeling high and pure divine frequencies which is why their appeal touches the heart and opens one to the beauty of soulful light.

I think you are fortunate to have visited London's National Gallery and seen such master artworks in their purest physical presence.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:19 PM
Guide
The idea that great artists and musicians are channellers of divine frequencies has been a strong belief of mine for many years. This is also true in varying degrees in regards to all fields of human endeavour, such as business, finance, architecture, politics, religion, science and technology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Explorer21, your experience with the original artworks is very interesting and makes deep sense to me. I have heard it spoken by Kryon that all great artists and musicians (as well as intuitive scientists and philosophers) are in a process of channeling which we humans do not recognize because we cannot quantify it scientifically at this time. The very greatest masters such as Michelangelo and Leonardo DaVinci, Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig Van Beethoven were all channeling high and pure divine frequencies which is why their appeal touches the heart and opens one to the beauty of soulful light.

I think you are fortunate to have visited London's National Gallery and seen such master artworks in their purest physical presence.

Old 26-10-2016, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
The idea that great artists and musicians are channellers of divine frequencies has been a strong belief of mine for many years. This is also true in varying degrees in regards to all fields of human endeavour, such as business, finance, architecture, politics, religion, science and technology.

Well said! There is alot to consider in this cognition. Where do brilliance, beauty and harmonious elegance come from? I feel it is the multidimensional face of natural divinity being expressed in the temporal realm.