Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Pathfinder

Book1 New projector

Astral projection is what got me into spiritual stuff in the first place. A few years ago, I would always be trying one way or another to astral project. I only ever got close once that I can remember. To be honest, the experience freaked me out a little. I got this strange feeling in my foot that distracted me and messed me up. I haven't even been able to get close to projecting since. After a while, I just sort of gave up. It wasn't a conscious decision, I just tried less and less until I just forgot about it. Despite it being something I really want to do, I cant seem to do it. Any advice on how I could have an OOBE?

rock. you are a rock. gray. you are gray. like the rock, which you are. rock.- maud pie
Old 31-10-2014, 03:53 PM
LizBeefo

I know how u feel, I tried and tried and just sorta gave up after a while. But actually for me I think maybe what coulda helped trigger the first OBE for me was after I went with a friend to have a massage and the guy who gave mine started doing reiki on me. Id never had reiki before but I knew prettyuch immediately that that was what he was doing cz I felt the energy begin to flow and I started having the very strong vibrations that i had felt before from attempts at astral projection. A few days later I was woken in the middle of the night and when I went to go back to sleep the vibration came on strong put of nowhere and then that wasy first OBE. I feel fairly sure that the reiki had helped. So maybe try that if u feel ur losing sight of it, or try a meditation group. I do that now too because I find anything that helps u feel those vibrations aids towards the possibility of astral projection. But still, patience is key. Frustration only made it harder in my experience. I hope this helps! X
Old 31-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder

I'll try that and see if it helps. don't know much about reiki, but google wil fix that. thanks for the help

rock. you are a rock. gray. you are gray. like the rock, which you are. rock.- maud pie