Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-10-2014, 02:09 PM
omega59

Hello There

A lot of people are fixated on these names Indigo Crystal Starseed. At the end of the day we are all the same spirits of energy. I was born very perceptive to other realms around us (1980) and was told I'am an Indigo child. But I don't like to use labels as one can develop these abilities with given time practice and patience. A little about me...

I not only can see spirits, feel them but I am very sensitive around people as I feel everything from their auric fields and who they are. I am the same with animals, plants even the very earth rocks. With that said I may have a hard time focusing on a task or remembering things. It stresses me out a lot at times when many tasks are to be done. I also have the ability to move things with my mind and telepathy where I can hear someone "think" something but they never actually talked out loud.

I do however have a deep connection to the "outer-space" planets. I used to have dreams of jumping planet to planet visiting each one very much like when you are visiting a neighbor a cross the street. My favorite is laying on my back on the grass or just gazing into the deep night sky feeling it's energy, wide and deepness. It is HUGE! But at the same time I also am connected to water as I dream to be a fish swimming deep below the earth.. much like the movie Splash at the end Tom Hanks jumps into the ocean haha.

I will often know if someone is speaking or thinking about me as i will receive a strange pitch sound. Usually when this happens I will either get a call or someone will come to me just moments later. Then there are numbers that have been with me my whole life and I am still not 100% sure what it means other than good changes are to be coming. These numbers are 1,10,11. I was born at 1100 military time and also every time it is the 1st, 10th or 11th of the months changes always happen these times. Same goes for the year. I had big life changes in 2010 and 2011 I had a total career change over and my last position i left in the 10th month. So these numbers have been a sign for me to show me there are changes coming for sure.

Please tell me, do you have any experiences when you are around people, do you get tired, dizzy, or even drained? what do you go through being a perceptive being?

Just thought I'd share :)
Old 21-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Master
Hello,

Well at this time in human history many of us are going through physical energetic re-calibrations. That is just one aspect of what you may be experiencing.

The more common experience of an empathic person, when they are around lower vibrational energies, is what you are describing. I have shared my thinking before on this with these links.
On Empathy:
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...p?topic=4564.0

My thoughts about protection from energies or unbalanced/low vibrational beings.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...p?topic=4585.0

I know that these are unpopular points of view. About 55 years ago I was guided to become transparent to energies that do not align with my core way of being. I am empathic but not in the same way as others at this time.

The number 11 represents illumination. We are in an 11:11 time period. For me that implies illumination about illumination. A play on numbers and words. That sequence of 1,10,11 looks a lot like 11 0 11 or 11:11 to me.

I hope that my thoughts on these things serve you in some way.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-10-2014, 07:58 PM
omega59

Hello, thanks for responding.what exactly do you mean by "illimination" also i read the other threads you posted and I understand everything. I've used my inner guidance when near or talking to someone who is giving off a low-vibration. I feel i should say somthing to them but I choose to ignore. Often it maybe they are negative intentions or thinking.. they aren't really caring.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega59
Hello, thanks for responding.what exactly do you mean by "illimination" also i read the other threads you posted and I understand everything. I've used my inner guidance when near or talking to someone who is giving off a low-vibration. I feel i should say somthing to them but I choose to ignore. Often it maybe they are negative intentions or thinking.. they aren't really caring.

Hi,

Illumination, in my view, is when we see every person as a divine being. This is not the conventional wisdom when we speak about that word.

Knowing when to speak and what to say to any person requires that a very deep love for them being present in your countenance. The negative intentions or thinking they carry is because they are ignorant about the true nature of them self. Since most are not ready to move out of what they have become, it is often best to accept them as they are.

How you choose to operate your life is the only thing to have the free choice to control. That may be the hardest thing for us to accept. However when we do the lower vibrational energies will not effect us. The magnetics for them to attach to us will not exist.

I hope this clarification is helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-10-2014, 11:00 PM
Master

Old 01-11-2014, 03:10 PM
omega59

I think that is true. I often look at peoples souls before their physical and I can sense/feel they are good inside but their actions are what is off. Thank you for your kind words.

Hi linen53 thank you for the "Welcome"
:)