Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2006, 07:59 PM
bluespirit

Are you talking about the 'haunting'? lol
Old 27-09-2006, 08:03 PM
chi chi

lol thats it knew you would know what i meant hahahaha
Old 27-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Lapis

Mediums???

OK, I'm confused about some of these descriptions. Not the abilities but some of the names for them. Does the term "Medium" mean people who see, hear, talk with, feel etc. etc. dead humans? That's what I've always thought a "Medium" was basically, but am I wrong in assuming this? Do "mediums" perceive, communicate and interact with other non-physical non-human entities also?

Only occasionally (thank goodness) do I see humans who've passed over and I've always been able to communicate with them and them with me but I've never considered myself a "medium"......
Old 28-09-2006, 07:44 AM
bluespirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluespirit
Are you talking about the 'haunting'? lol

That was a good movie! Mind,the old black one had more atmosphere. (before your time!)
Old 01-10-2006, 07:08 PM
~Jay~

An interesting article on clairaudience & related stuff:

http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/voices.html
Old 01-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Ascended Master

Clairsentient is what I was told I am, although I tend to refer to myself as sensitive.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK789
Jaycee, I'd be most anxious to hear your story and perhaps you would let us know as you see greater and more wonderful things...

We can all grow together. Thanks for replying to an old man.

Frank, you're a legend!
Where are you?
AM
Old 01-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
OK, I'm confused about some of these descriptions. Not the abilities but some of the names for them. Does the term "Medium" mean people who see, hear, talk with, feel etc. etc. dead humans? That's what I've always thought a "Medium" was basically, but am I wrong in assuming this? Do "mediums" perceive, communicate and interact with other non-physical non-human entities also?

Only occasionally (thank goodness) do I see humans who've passed over and I've always been able to communicate with them and them with me but I've never considered myself a "medium"......

From my understanding Lapis, a medium is anyone who sits between spirit and physical. Anyone who acts as a bridge between this plane and the others. Even if they are alien in nature. Inhuman?

I felt this since I was introduced to my past involvement with Andromeda.
The next biggest galaxy to the milky way?

I used to chuckle when somebody said they had an 'alien' guide, because it seemed so surreal, but I soon changed my tune when a 'female entity' and a 'male entity' stepped into my rainbow, and told me I used to be one of them?
And that they were friends from 'before'.

I now look to the sky and truly know that that is my natural home! lol

AM

PS, I felt I came here a few lifetimes ago, and due to the experiences gained here, I then felt that this was the place I needed to help again in this lifetime.
Old 01-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Lapis

Ascended Master,

"Anyone who acts as a bridge between this plane and the others....."

Thank you! I did have this wrong then. I thought "mediums" were person who communicated only with other humans who've passed over.

Oh AM......you're a "Wanderer" too. That explains even more. We need another thread for just this subject. You might check out that link I left in "Favorite Books" on Scott Mandekler. He's written some great articles and books about this being one himself.

Thanks again for clearing up my confusion over the term Mediumship.
Old 02-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Ascended Master,

"Anyone who acts as a bridge between this plane and the others....."

Thank you! I did have this wrong then. I thought "mediums" were person who communicated only with other humans who've passed over.

Oh AM......you're a "Wanderer" too. That explains even more. We need another thread for just this subject. You might check out that link I left in "Favorite Books" on Scott Mandekler. He's written some great articles and books about this being one himself.

Thanks again for clearing up my confusion over the term Mediumship.

That's okay!
It's only my definition really?
I don't know if anyone else sees things the same?
Probably not! lol - as I do tend to be a bit 'unique'??? lol lol lol
Excellent, shall go straight to your link right this second!
Thankyou very much!
Love and light,
AM
Closed Thread