Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 11-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
What a nice little cat dream jo! Black cats are supposed to be lucky!

thnx she 15 luvs 2 lik humenss belve or not i no wen she lics her tungs so ruff it is u can lol u can
she caled lucy
wen my dad wz alve he wud call her liky lucy lolcoz she wud lik hin nn stp

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator
Lucy looks in good shape for age 15! I'm sure she gets lots of love.

"Licky Lucy"! haha. Yes, cats' tongues are very rough. I have seen a magnified cat's tongue, and they are covered with tiny hooks! I think they are designed to be combs for their fur. (?)

"Lucy" means "Light". (I think)
Old 11-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Lucy looks in good shape for age 15! I'm sure she gets lots of love.

"Licky Lucy"! haha. Yes, cats' tongues are very rough. I have seen a magnified cat's tongue, and they are covered with tiny hooks! I think they are designed to be combs for their fur. (?)

"Lucy" means "Light". (I think)

she is

she pursssssssssssssssssss lod 2 she doze luvs 2 beg

Old 11-06-2015, 07:10 PM
Master
This is an interesting page from my life, a story about a cat and his connection with unseen, deep energy realities.

I had had a lengthy involvement with meditation, and then I became interested in energetic/spiritual healing. I got into Reiki and other things. One time I’d arranged for a powerful healer (i.e., strong healing channel) to work on me in the upstairs of our house.

So I should mention that we had a vigorous but skittish and phobic pet cat in our house, probably about five years old at the time. The cat would only sleep in certain obscure places because he was so timid toward the word in certain ways and had a strong, easily triggered self-preservation instinct. Extremely frightened by thunder, for example. So he would never sprawl on the floor (even in out cat-lovers’ home) for a nap in any room, apparently feeling too vulnerable.

Back to the healing… This was the latest in a series of healings I’d had that made a huge difference in my life. It seemed to be an extremely deep-going and effective healing, though unfortunately releasing stresses and issues that seemed to be transferred to our pet cat, who was in the house at the time.

The first indication when I came down from upstairs in the house was that in a matter of an hour the cat's behavior had changed, though at first there was nothing about it that seemed like a bad change. In fact, the cat was sprawled out in the middle of the kitchen floor, more or less in from of the fridge. Totally and deeply relaxed. I can’t tell you how unusual that was for this particular cat! In the following days, he turned out to no longer be terrified of thunder.

However, this is also a sad story. I’ve always found it a little hard to tell it, because my partner and I like cats very much… but I'll press on.

In the following weeks and months, the cat's health deteriorated, The vet could not determine the nature of his issues, and finally the cat just died. He gave every indication of having taken on an energy, shall we say, from the hour in which my healing happened.

It’s recounted in the New Testament of the Bible, and perhaps other ancient and modern writings, that certain healing actions can transfer yucky stuff elsewhere. Seems that cats have some deep sensitivity or connection to the etheric levels of human realities.
Old 12-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
This is an interesting page from my life, a story about a cat and his connection with unseen, deep energy realities.

I had had a lengthy involvement with meditation, and then I became interested in energetic/spiritual healing. I got into Reiki and other things. One time I’d arranged for a powerful healer (i.e., strong healing channel) to work on me in the upstairs of our house.

So I should mention that we had a vigorous but skittish and phobic pet cat in our house, probably about five years old at the time. The cat would only sleep in certain obscure places because he was so timid toward the word in certain ways and had a strong, easily triggered self-preservation instinct. Extremely frightened by thunder, for example. So he would never sprawl on the floor (even in out cat-lovers’ home) for a nap in any room, apparently feeling too vulnerable.

Back to the healing… This was the latest in a series of healings I’d had that made a huge difference in my life. It seemed to be an extremely deep-going and effective healing, though unfortunately releasing stresses and issues that seemed to be transferred to our pet cat, who was in the house at the time.

The first indication when I came down from upstairs in the house was that in a matter of an hour the cat's behavior had changed, though at first there was nothing about it that seemed like a bad change. In fact, the cat was sprawled out in the middle of the kitchen floor, more or less in from of the fridge. Totally and deeply relaxed. I can’t tell you how unusual that was for this particular cat! In the following days, he turned out to no longer be terrified of thunder.

However, this is also a sad story. I’ve always found it a little hard to tell it, because my partner and I like cats very much… but I'll press on.

In the following weeks and months, the cat's health deteriorated, The vet could not determine the nature of his issues, and finally the cat just died. He gave every indication of having taken on an energy, shall we say, from the hour in which my healing happened.

It’s recounted in the New Testament of the Bible, and perhaps other ancient and modern writings, that certain healing actions can transfer yucky stuff elsewhere. Seems that cats have some deep sensitivity or connection to the etheric levels of human realities.

I had also recently read in a book that pets somehow take in the bad karma of their masters which manifests in illnesses. This is what must have happened.

Thank you for putting this over here.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 12-06-2015, 10:25 AM
Master
cats hav way of nwo thy do my cat doze she doze
iv tort her 2 ask fr her treets
beg for her treets lk a dog can
or aks wish nad is in by let her lik my hand or put her noze on my hand she gets it rht alll tim she doze

Old 16-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Master
Dream Jo, your Lucy is adorable! How neat that she can beg for treats like a dog. I have a black cat too. Her name is Luna and she looks a lot like Lucy.

After Luna and Toby cats came into our lives, my kids started seeing black masses, globs. It was quite scary for them until the mass manifested into a black cat. I learned from a couple of friends that the black cat is a new guide that came into our lives to protect the kittens and our family.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Dream Jo, your Lucy is adorable! How neat that she can beg for treats like a dog. I have a black cat too. Her name is Luna and she looks a lot like Lucy.

After Luna and Toby cats came into our lives, my kids started seeing black masses, globs. It was quite scary for them until the mass manifested into a black cat. I learned from a couple of friends that the black cat is a new guide that came into our lives to protect the kittens and our family.
A very interesting post. But your description leaves me curious... How did the manifestation of the black cat happen? What was the incident? IOW, did the black blobs amount to a portent of you coming across an available black kitten? Or did one of the blobs simply materialize into a black cat?

By the way, we now have a big three-year-old Mainecoon cat who acts like a dog in certain ways. Besides being clownish, recklessly curious, friendly, physically capable, and determined, he's one who will follow one or both of us around like a dog.
Old 16-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry

thy grt cats thy lern triks lk dogs do thy do i luv it wen she gesses hnd her treets in u shud try it wth yore cat sea if she gets it rht

Old 18-06-2015, 11:01 AM
Ascender
This is Boo Boo. He's very funny and naughty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg booboocat.jpeg (34.3 KB, 7 views)