Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-06-2012, 08:51 AM
3dnow

The guy who destroys the forest does that because he suffers.

The right approach is to help him. (explaining him that he did it because of fears that can be let go)

If you don't have this power, you can't save the planet.

Otherwise you are just a child complaining about the situation.

3d
Old 02-06-2012, 08:56 AM
Master
Its not about blame, its about responsibility and accountability ... you may not see any difference because you want to blame people here and assume they are haters. Encouraging someone to use a rubbish bin isn't a useless exercise in my world ... Do you fear you will be considered a hater by the litterbug if you mention you spotted a bin up the road a bit?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think you're a very loving person Sound,

Hey Gem ... thanks mate ... I don't go around hating on people
Old 02-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow

The right approach is to help him. (explaining him that he did it because of fears that can be let go)

Psychoanalysing people is not ok from my perspective ... you dont know anything about that strangers personal motivations or fears ... that is intrusive, presumptuous and unwelcomed by most ... one thing that is known without any probing or questioning is what rubbish does to the environment ...
Old 02-06-2012, 09:59 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Psychoanalysing people is not ok from my perspective ... you dont know anything about that strangers personal motivations or fears ... that is intrusive, presumptuous and unwelcomed by most ... one thing that is known without any probing or questioning is what rubbish does to the environment ...

The guy knows very well what the rubbish does to the environment.

You just hate him. (you want to humiliate him not considering his inner suffering)

But I agree that you cannot order others to let go their fears. There is nothing to do. If they don't understand themselves, they won't understand.

So I just watch the planet without doing anything (except writing a book for fun). At least I don't hate humankind and I am happy. If my soul doesn't suffer it should be the right approach.

3d
Old 02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hey Gem ... thanks mate ... I don't go around hating on people

It is not personal. I already said that.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:

You just hate him. (you want to humiliate him not considering his inner suffering)

But I agree that you cannot order others to let go their fears. There is nothing to do. If they don't understand themselves, they won't understand.

So I just watch the planet without doing anything (except writing a book for fun). At least I don't hate humankind and I am happy. If my soul doesn't suffer it should be the right approach.

3d

You have no idea what my considerations are. Where is your humility?
Old 02-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
It is not personal. I already said that.
Yes, so you keep telling me...
Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:

3d
You assume more than you can actually know..

And, by watching the planet and doing nothing, you are as much at fault as the litterer.. your apathy and misplaced understanding of 'hate' enables the litterers..

Be well..
Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Topology

Quote:

If you tell a CEO of a logging company that his/her motive for cutting down trees is because of his fear, they will laugh at you and tell you to stop wasting their time. Their motive is to make money. Their ego is inflated to the point that they do not experience the fears they have. But even you say that you would try to approach them and help them change their understanding.

3D, to be honest, I think you are projecting yourself to be the person in the story and that you think how you would respond to being confronted is how everyone would respond. We are all different. We would all respond differently to being confronted with our own littering. Some of us would say "thank you, you're right", others of us would take offense because we are forced to see an aspect of ourselves that we are actively trying to ignore. But even this latter response means the confrontation was a positive effect. We can't grow if we won't look at ourselves.