Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-02-2019, 07:30 AM
Seeker

How to fix a numbed heart Chakra? When my TF sends love, I don't feel it.

After negativity this always happens but this one is much worse. I worked on the heart for weeks. The entire area is so numb to emotions, not just heart. I feel her energy and emotions there so everything is really low. When I pray, I always get the strange burning sensation in my heart and even that feeling is numb. I'm only having the awareness of the feeling being there. And the awareness that my tf is sending love but I don't get the feeling and sensation itself. It's all super numbed out. How to fix this numbness? I feel other emotions just fine.
Old 19-02-2019, 01:36 PM
Suspended
Guide
It sounds like you just need to not try to control it. maybe just let it be how it is... Or forget about her sending love and feel your own love I dunno. Have you talked to your TF lately?

Also I know this probably isn't what you want to hear so feel free to take other advices too
Old 19-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
After negativity this always happens but this one is much worse. I worked on the heart for weeks. The entire area is so numb to emotions, not just heart. I feel her energy and emotions there so everything is really low. When I pray, I always get the strange burning sensation in my heart and even that feeling is numb. I'm only having the awareness of the feeling being there. And the awareness that my tf is sending love but I don't get the feeling and sensation itself. It's all super numbed out. How to fix this numbness? I feel other emotions just fine.
How long has that been going on?
Has your TF connections been longer than the period with the current strange feeling on your heart area?
Are you healthy overall?
Have you checked with your doc about it?
If you have not, see your doc and rule out health issues 1st.
Not everything is about TF.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:17 AM
Seeker

It's been a month. The strange feeling I get when praying is a particularly different type of love. A loving warmth that's different from my tf's love and only comes with praying. The prayers tend to work as well. It's entirely about the heart being numb and not feeling much there so I don't know about any doctors or health issue on this.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Ascender
You said burning sensation around heart area.
So, this is not numbing sensation.
Even feeling numb needs to be checked out.
Burning and numbing are both neurological.
It has been only a month and it is a new onset. - With no other history of having the same symptom during your knowledge of the TF connection.
What do you have to loose by r/o possible health issues.

If my TF tells me that he all of sudden feels this and that pain/numbness/whatever due to me and our connection, I will be dumbfounded and tell him the same thing.
"Dude, it is not me or our connection, go see your doc."
I will drag him to his doc appt if I have to.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Seeker

I know, that's always advisable. Except it's emotionally numb. It's only emotions. The sensations have always been there since my reunion days. The feelings would get weaker after negativity but this one went ground bottom and stayed there. Don't know how to reopen feelings
Old 20-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Pathfinder
As far as I know the TF is not another individual you're in a relationship with. The TF is your actual dream Self. The human side uniting with the impersonal dream Self(basis of all esoteric/shamanic alchemy). There are tales of the you and your significant other becoming one entity as one working consciousness in the higher astral realms. Ultimately the dream self and your human self need to unite before proceeding.

That being said, it could be due to a number of factors you're feeling like this to your significant other. Astrological as well may be effecting your moods. There's many variables. Health related, physical, diet. Rule any of them out. I'd contemplate and meditate. Not sure how much spiritual work or how far you're progressing.
Old 21-02-2019, 04:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I've felt that way before and it was because I needed to feel some kind of emotional pain. Usually pretty heavy, repressed emotional pain.

Do you think the loving warmth feeling might be kind of like an empathetic encouragement kind of thing? (As in like caring empathetic not like empath empathetic. Or, y'know, both depending on your personal beliefs.) Like maybe something you might feel from a benevolent, caring outside source if you're going through or about to go through something rough?

You might be having a different experience from what I had, what with being a different person and all. ;) I hope you figure it out regardless.

Edit: That maybe sounded a little bit ominous once I re-read it? Please don't worry about it too hard even if it is the same thing. The pain I needed to feel was unpleasant but it was good to get it out in the open. There's a sense of resolution about it and more ability to be (and experience with troubleshooting being) open in the end.
Old 21-02-2019, 05:14 AM
Knower
My heart chakra shuts down around Narcissists.

Narcissists often mirror a person and thus 'pretend' to be a Twin Flame.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:53 PM
Seeker

There was repressing for sure. It did help. Just not the root problem. This whole thing seems to be directly correlated to my connection with my tf. When the heart chakra love feelings were at it's strongest and most sensitive, my connection to my tf was also at it's strongest. If I felt numbed out after some negativity, the connection was lower and I also couldn't feel her. It's DIRECTLY correlated so it sounds like heart chakra then? I don't see the point in "not controlling" it because this is the work and healing itself.

Back in the days I would do metta/loving kindness meditation and feel the intensifying warmth in my heart. It was quite sensitive. So that's like gone. My body still reacts to the feeling so it's created but I don't feel it, really numb. My vibration and energy is not high anymore. Everything used to feel super easy;in flow, felt guided. Someone has to know the root cause. I feel like the guidance is gone, life purpose is lost, no inner knowing, no intuition, numbed out heart chakra feelings, no more in flow. I'm in surrender like the old days but at the same time I'm feeling all of those things in an intuitive way if it makes sense lol.