Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Pathfinder
The afterlife is composed of multiple layers of dimensions. Like an onion the layers co-exist within each other. Just as every form of energy exists within the frequency of the object. Water can be a gas and among many other elements. It's the root element. Astral realms exist and I believe it depends on how well we develop and heighten our conscious mind to reach those states of experience. Got to go through hell to get to heaven
Old 19-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHermes
Got to go through hell to get to heaven

Hell is not for me..so I will not be going there, in order to get to heaven...no Sir.
Old 19-01-2019, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account
^ my thoughts exactly. I'm already in 'hell' anyway so I'd rather not have to deal with any more bullsh#t in the afterlife.
Old 19-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
^ my thoughts exactly. I'm already in 'hell' anyway so I'd rather not have to deal with any more bullsh#t in the afterlife.

That's a rather bleak way to look at things, but more accurate than you'd think.

I have long discovered that what we call heaven and hell and whatever is in between, are really just different states of mind. You could say that they have their own energetic vibratory blueprints. In actual fact, they correspond to various energy centres of the body. The lower chakras are what we would call Hell, the Upper Chakras, Heaven. Hell is associated with being "down below", hellfire, demons, darkness, red heat, our base instincts, pain and suffering. Heaven is associated with being "up above", clouds, a cooling breeze, angels and gods, eternal sunshine, joy and happiness. The characteristics correspond with the lower and upper chakras and our lower and higher nature.

It is up to each individual, on which level they want to exist. They create their own reality, by choosing to exist on a particular plane of existence, in this life and the next. If you choose Heaven in this Life and transcend the pain and suffering of the lower worlds, that's where you will exist in the next life too.
Old 19-01-2019, 12:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's a rather bleak way to look at things, but more accurate than you'd think.

I have long discovered that what we call heaven and hell and whatever is in between, are really just different states of mind. You could say that they have their own energetic vibratory blueprints. In actual fact, they correspond to various energy centres of the body. The lower chakras are what we would call Hell, the Upper Chakras, Heaven. Hell is associated with being "down below", hellfire, demons, darkness, red heat, our base instincts, pain and suffering. Heaven is associated with being "up above", clouds, a cooling breeze, angels and gods, eternal sunshine, joy and happiness. The characteristics correspond with the lower and upper chakras and our lower and higher nature.

It is up to each individual, on which level they want to exist. They create their own reality, by choosing to exist on a particular plane of existence, in this life and the next. If you choose Heaven in this Life and transcend the pain and suffering of the lower worlds, that's where you will exist in the next life too.

Yes, I've heard about that state of mind theory. If it's true or not I'm not sure, but when I spoke about hell I was more refering to the Earth. I consider the Earth to be nothing more than the sewers of the universe. Think about it; there's no justice, righteousness, peace, love, etc. And karma is a joke. I don't know any other reason why I'm here except to be punished for whatever reason.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:08 PM
Master

Quote:

& so if you do not want to contend with any sort of a HELLISH lifestyle in the flesh'less life, then make sure you move well & truely away from the locations of the flesh...in other words get well of planet earth or any other that is similar.
Do not listen to "ANY" being that says that you need to be here for "ANY" reason.
Find your own way to the lesser heavens, or find someone who looks like they belong there & who can take you there.

Because staying here with the new found spiritual powers, with untold numbers of very very conniving dark spiritual beings, that are only to willing to lead one astray, can lead you into a you know what load of endless missery, of a downward spiral into a very very HELLISH ever lasting life.

Regards Neil.
And for your very very very careful considerations
Old 19-01-2019, 01:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
& so if you do not want to contend with any sort of a HELLISH lifestyle in the flesh'less life, then make sure you move well & truely away from the locations of the flesh...in other words get well of planet earth or any other that is similar.
Do not listen to "ANY" being that says that you need to be here for "ANY" reason.
Find your own way to the lesser heavens, or find someone who looks like they belong there & who can take you there.

Because staying here with the new found spiritual powers, with untold numbers of very very conniving dark spiritual beings, that are only to willing to lead one astray, can lead you into a you know what load of endless missery, of a downward spiral into a very very HELLISH ever lasting life.

Regards Neil.
And for your very very very careful considerations

Sorry to ask but I suppose you mean with 'move away from the location of the flesh' to find a certain way to become more spiritual and eliminate my personal hell rather than literally moving from earth? But on top of that, yea I don't trust entities or beings should one of them approach me.
Old 19-01-2019, 01:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes, I've heard about that state of mind theory. If it's true or not I'm not sure, but when I spoke about hell I was more refering to the Earth. I consider the Earth to be nothing more than the sewers of the universe. Think about it; there's no justice, righteousness, peace, love, etc. And karma is a joke. I don't know any other reason why I'm here except to be punished for whatever reason.

Oh, the surface is just fine. You'll see much worse things underneath.

There is no need to despair, most people who participate in forums like these are very sensitive and can't bear the state of the world, it really offends their sensibilities. I can understand that and largely agree, but there are a few things you must understand about our current state.

First of all, we create it, collectively. The current state of the world is the result of the shortcomings of our collective mind. Change your consciousness and the world around you will change with it.

Second, Karma is simply the law of cause and effect, we are all subject to it, even heavenly bodies and mere rocks. There are also ways to overcome the negative effects of Karma.

Third, there is a world beyond, which is eternal, where we all come from and will eventually return to. Our time here on earth my seem short and cruel, but we generally have it much better than other species and we have the capacity to evolve and move on to better and higher realities.

To me, that alone is a cause for celebration.
Old 19-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Sorry to ask but I suppose you mean with 'move away from the location of the flesh' to find a certain way to become more spiritual and eliminate my personal hell rather than literally moving from earth? But on top of that, yea I don't trust entities or beings should one of them approach me.

I mean that once you have transitioned from the flesh..( you would refer to it as death, but i do not)..so once you have transitioned, then it is NOT nessesary for you to stay here any longer, & it is advisable for you to not be here on earth, untill you understand the pitfalls of using your new found spiritual abilities in an unloving manner.

You may use them just to discretely listen in on other people's conversations or discretely peak on an ex girl friend etc etc.
And it my not appear as though you are not negatively affected by that kind of behavior, so you may decide to do it again & yet still not notice that you have been negatively affected once again...BUT the "LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW"...works completely every single time that you even have a thought to act in such a way, and very slowly you become all that you practice to a point that you can not stop doing such things & much much worse.

That is what i am stressing to one & all.

So yes "ALL" ARE WELCOME in the outer fringes of the first sphere of the most beautiful and abundant lesser heavens, and there you can grow ever increasingly more & more "moral" & "radiant".

Or as you describe it more spiritual.

& ps dark beings can move about very discretely without even being detected, they may even be attached to you before you make the transition & so in that case they would be still with you after you transition & they could then "speak to/influence you" in such away that you would think, that any unloving disastrous thoughts in your mind, are all yours, & so then you might act on them, especially if you believe nobody is watching you....BUT.."THE GREAT LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW IS ALWAYS WATCHING, & WORKING" to the fullest.

I am just saying think carefully before acting.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:53 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Now I am nearly 60. I am retired and I have no material concerns, and I might reasonably expect another 20 years in this body. But in the past 10 years I have known many friends, acquaintances and family members who have died. Some kind of philosophy which provides a sensible explanation of what I might expect when my physical body dies can only be of value. In the meantime, I have to decide what to do with my remaining years.

After all, if you knew that at any moment you could be whisked off to an unknown land, wouldn't you want to learn something about where you might be going?

Peace.

noted.

"if you knew"

I guess I believe that sometimes reading/believing/researching gets in the way of experience - by preconceiving would I limit myself?

My understanding is at that point to "let go of everything"

namaste.