Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Burntfruit

**** hell. If I end up there, I will change my clothes to my favourite utilitarian hiking gear with my gadgets and work on getting the hell out of there!
Old 08-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe hell is a real place, experienced as a remoteness from God.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Gracey

Hell is a joyous place where souls are free to do and cause all the mayhem they want wherever they want. It is on a higher vibration than where we are now on Earth. Earth is worse than Hell, for knowing good and evil.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

Is there such a thing as Hell?

In reflection of how you have so far lived your life this time around - what do you envisage will be your experiences after you have physically died?

Will you be subjected to a painful Hell?

Or will it be shown to you where you have gone wrong in relation to the spiritual laws of this universe and allow you to experience the hurt you have caused until you understand the heavenly experiences shown to you?

Every soul will interpret Hell differently, like every soul will interpret Heaven differently too. A better question to ask is, what is Hell to a spirit?

Hell is a manifestation of the soul's mental picture of what it fears most. Sometimes a soul that doesn't go through the door of light becomes stuck in a place of mental anguish or sadness.

Unresolved issues will result in an afterlife that is devoid of love, acceptance, and truth. They will see what they think they deserve to see. They will experience what they think there life was about (their lot in life).

A hell to a soul is no freedom - in whatever experience that takes.

My soul says there are three important aspects that define me: love/acceptance, freedom, and truth. These are my pillars that govern most if not all my life choices on earth. When I die, I believe I will be greeted by my soulmate, and then I will join my place in heaven. I will not waste time meeting my deceased family members or friends because I already know that they are with me. My transition to the other side will be fast and without assistance.

I will be placed within my soul group, and have my alone time with my Spirit guide(s) reviewing my life. The things I completed successfully and the things that I didn't. From there we will decide together if I'm to return again.

However if it's my choice I will stay a little while to assist another soul as a Spirit guide. It will depend on my level of learning to be frank. I also suspect I will desire to connect with my soulmate and reconnect with her. To renew my fire, and love again. I desire to incarnate close to her or remain by her in spirit form. I see potentially a new soul group in my feature. As I advance from my current level to the next, I will meet new spirits from an adjacent spirit group. I will continue to learn and grow with these new spirits under another more season spirit guide while maintaining my eternal bonds with my inner soul group.

The truth is, what I desire and what will be might be different than the elders bequeath to me. However whatever will be will be good. I desire freedom, I desire unconditional love and acceptance. I desire to learn more so I may create the kind of heaven and universe that most beseeches my truth and soul journey. I want to go along with others as well. After all, life would get boring if it was traveled alone.

On the other side there are really two core tenants that reigns supreme. One is love and the other empathy. Together means freedom.

sf
Old 14-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Knower

There are books about summoning hells demons. See Magia naturalis et innaturalis by Johannes Faust, Claviculae salomonis and many others. (try google)
So, I think that Hell is real too.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
There are books about summoning hells demons. See Magia naturalis et innaturalis by Johannes Faust, Claviculae salomonis and many others. (try google)
So, I think that Hell is real too.

Pure fiction.
Old 15-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Pure fiction.

I agree.....made up and nonexistent

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 13-01-2019, 05:04 PM
Master

Wikipedia does a pretty good job of summarising the different beliefs about Hell, I think it is worth a read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

I have done some astral travelling and this short passage is probably closest to the reality of it, I believe:

"religions with a cyclic history often depict a hell as an intermediary period between incarnations. Typically these traditions locate hell in another dimension or under the Earth's surface and often include entrances to Hell from the land of the living. Other afterlife destinations include Heaven, Purgatory, Paradise, and Limbo.

Other traditions, which do not conceive of the afterlife as a place of punishment or reward, merely describe Hell as an abode of the dead, the grave, a neutral place located under the surface of Earth (for example, see Sheol and Hades)."

One thing I would add, is that descending into the underworld involves a dimensional shift and the normal rules of space and time do not apply as you get closer to the core of the earth. Time passes differently than on the surface for instance, which is why it is often referred to as eternal punishment or banishment. It is very hard to explain as I was only shown some of it and we lack the scientific understanding of dimensional shifts to truly grasp this concept.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)

There is not death, but only the losing of the finite perspective in the unveiling, and reveal of the infinite actual self; eternal love & peace. There is not hell, but only the misunderstanding of losing partiality of the finite perspective, without experience of infinity / self. Much like the scare of a rollercoaster’s climb and peak, without the revelation of the downhill relief & release of the accumulated tension & miscontextualization of fear.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Deactivated Account
To me the Earth is hell; I hate being stuck here.