Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Master
18. How your inner beauty helps others

Father ~ Archetype cards

Light attributes. Talent for creating and supporting life. Positive guiding light within tribal unit.
Old 18-03-2018, 07:50 PM
Master

18 - How your inner beauty helps others.

Ace of Pentacles -

Encourages others to reach out toward their goals. Keep them on the right path towards their Earthly desires. A reminder that while we are here for a short time on this Earth of plenty, abundant growth, we can grow our dreams into manifestation.
Old 18-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Master

19 - How does your inner beauty help you

Judgement -

Awakening. Spiritual awakening. It 'wakes' me up. If i ever slumber in life, and ponder 'is this it?' in a bleak tone...my inner beauty reminds me to wake up and see life through the eyes of newness, like an empty canvas i can paint my intention on and watch it come to life. I have the power and potential to use my spirituality as the engine that makes me run, work, see more to life than the concrete jungle and governing systems.
I wake up to the calling in life, that if i want to see a difference, im responsible for making it different.
Old 19-03-2018, 03:20 AM
Master
16. Why you want to be seen differently

The Fool - because I wish I was a more spontaneous and carefree person, willing to leap into new experiences instead of constantly overanalyzing everything to death.

17. Why you're a beautiful person

5 of swords - because everything I've endured and overcome in life has made me the helper that I am, working hard to help other people get to a better place in their own lives.

18. How your inner beauty helps others

10 of Swords - my own journey of learning to drop my emotional baggage and everything that comes with it, having done the work, gone through the cycle, and come out the other side, for the most part, has equipped me to help others who are going through a hard time.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:53 PM
Master
17. Why am I a beautiful person?
Justice reversed.

Because I can't stand injustice, especially towards the weak and helpless. I absolutely cannot abide cruelty to animals or children who don't have a voice or the power to change their circumstances. Really ****es me off.

18. How my inner beauty helps others.
The Hermit reversed.

Being a very reflective, contemplative type of person, who has definitely endured some extreme hardships throughout life, I am able to deal with life's difficulties and in turn, through my own reflection and solitude, am able to use this to help others in need.

19. How my inner beauty helps me.
2 of Swords.

Crikey, I'm getting a lot of reflective cards. My inner beauty helps me by separately myself and being able to shut out the unnecessary to contemplate and think of solutions, without going off half cocked. A sort of inner meditation I suppose, though I'm not sure meditation is the right word.

20. How to grow via my worst quality.
King of Swords reversed.
Given my worst quality was the Queen of Cups, I'm looking at this card as almost the opposite, that is, rather than be so wrapped in my emotions, I need to be more decisive and take action using my head, even if I don't want to. The King of Swords goes right against my grain, but it's something I'm aware that I need to develop more.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Master
19. How your inner beauty helps you

King of Pentacles - I think this is basically just saying that it helps me on a professional level?
Old 20-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Master

20 - How to grow via my worst quality

Two of Pentacles -

Juggle both good and bad qualities. Growth happens. Enjoy the juggling act. Be light with it. As in, dont take my worst qualitiy so seriously or that it's damning. Lighten with it and it will further growth.
Old 20-03-2018, 02:51 AM
Master
19. How your inner beauty helps you

Seven of Leviathans

Higher learning

20. How to grow via your worst quality

Six of Engines

Self motivation and understanding self
Old 20-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Master

21- How to grow via my best quality

The Hierophant -

Doing what is right by myself and other people. Doing anything I do in life for the 'right' reasons.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
20. How to grow via your worst quality

8 of Wands

by pushing ahead, being clear about my priorities and my intentions, taking action, assessing, not hesitating, and being open to the information around me

21. How to grow via your best quality

The High Priestess

by tapping into my spirituality, listening to my intuition, looking beyond the surface