Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Master

The Kipper Thread

Anyone here play with Kipper cards?

Would enjoy creating a space to learn with them and how to use them and incorp them into readings with tarot, Lenni. (When my lenni arrives!)

I started with one public reading on my tarot thread. If anyone is interested in viewing it and giving feedback, that would be cool and helpful. Get some direction guidance with it.

Cool. So....if anyone is keen. Lets give it a go!? :)
Old 17-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Inni!

I don't own kipper. I have seen a couple of decks on them. I am willing to invest in kipper if it becomes a game on the forum. It may be a week or so before I can buy a deck.

I m game ( but warning, terrible at 'committing').

Old 17-09-2017, 04:55 PM
55Degrees

I use Kipper, only started a short while ago but prefer it to Lenormand. I'd be happy to partner up and get some practice.
Old 17-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Guide

Hello Inika!

I have the Ciro Marchetti app and am playing with it as prelude to purchasing the real deal. I'm not sure what to make of it yet... At first my readings were all too depressing. Now the cards show sudden wealth and great fortune coming to me., lol... Perhaps a cranky algorithm, idk..

In any case I support your study and will be interested to see what develops here.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:26 PM
Master

Excellent! Thank you ladies for the willingness to join me in learning more of this kipper divination system.

geeez i just wrote out a post and lost it all 'server is too busy' page came up as i entered *crying* lol
so now im back and trying to remember what I posted.

Was something about, tarot being ambiguous but still loving it. as in tarot cards can have a few meanings, where as kipper is more straghtforward. my example was a pleasant message, getting this card is positive, but if placed next to false person the message, even though pleasant, is a lie, deceitful. Hiding truth. so even though there is no reversals, depending on cards surrounding a positive will amplify it or not. I read that great fortune spins a positive tone on any card next to it, even negative cards are 'less' negative with great fortune next to it.

another tip is placing the main female card on your left, keep a space in middle and on right place the main male card, this is you and someone impotant to you, for ssame sex you can use the privilaged lady. you take the rest of your deck and shuffle and ask questions like 'what do they share between them?' and you may get something for example like, child, or bad health or marriage, or journey. it's cool and direct!

thank you ladies for suporting in this. i hope we come out more seasoned in our kipper readings through helping each other with our cards :)

ahem *select all and copy for future 'server is too busy' prompts which take out my entire post lol*
Old 17-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Master

Worth the purchase clover. I picked up Ciro Marchetties kipper for $20. For some that could be considered pricey but when you're a card lover its not much lol especially when you can spend up to the hundreds on one deck (*cough*, only one time i've done that)

Im still waiting on Ciros lenni to arrive. the kipper turned up on Friday, so its first in first served atm.

I totes recommend his kipper. or any kipper deck that appeals.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Master
I haven't toyed with tarot cards for a long time and never heard of kipper cards. I think I'll do a little googling now.

Old 17-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Master

Ok so i started a set here. but before I do. here is a little tip i found.

If we read for a male client, we place him (as main male) at the right and read from him toward the left. If I am giving myself a reading about a male, I place him to my left and read from left to right. If I am reading for myself about myself (my day, etc) I place main lady on the left as first card and cards placed after that are from main lady toward the right.

but still learning, so this could not be totally accurate. It could still mean,, wether the reading is for me, from me or not, the male may still have to be read from right to left. im just figuring since its my reading and as a female, im looking at life from left to right...

here is my todays cards. I placed the main female (me) on left, i shuffle and ask, what will happen for me today - following the main lady is lovers - message.

I'm thinkin, i will recievie a lovely message. a message that is to do with love or anything loving. Still learnin, so we shall see.
Old 18-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow, beautiful cards, Inni! and "unless he is with a woman"

You got some good pulls for that spread, lucky gal!

I got to give it a few days to see where the budget is to buy the deck. (Plus, I really wanted some Halloween Oracles, im such a woman child ). I may have to cheap out and get the Iphone App. ;P I'm really not a fan of tarot apps, I like to feel the cards on my hand. *shurgs*

P.S. The Gilded Reverie is selling like hot cakes. I bought the last deck on amazon a few days ago, it took a couple of days for them to restock. Last night I saw they were selling 20, and this morning they are gone- out of stock. Sheesh, Ciro is doing something right.
Old 20-09-2017, 02:53 AM
Master

hehe yeah, couldnt help myself with that when writing out the page. I'd first written it out in pen but you could hardly see it in the pic. so went over it quickly with felt pen.

Kippers seem a bit cheaper than tarot. I'm really enjoying them. Tbh, quite blown away and at how quick the predictions come. That last kipper read above had an almost instant response time once it had been laid out.

Yep, finally got to secure me a pack of ciros expanded gilded reverie. Happy about that! Not as cheap as the one I had 'wishlisted' that got taken before I could get to it. But when they are selling like hot cakes..yep, im gonna take it lol. still wasn't too pricey though.

I'm like you with cards rather than apps and for that same reason. I like to 'feel' the cards, the card stock, smell them, and actually feel the connection. Love my cards