Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-10-2016, 05:45 PM
Experiencer

why do the runners go in denial?

A plethora of stories I read on twin flames the "runner" seems to go in denial? Why does this happen? What are the causes?
Old 02-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Lorelyen

Simply, they don't want to know. They want to be rid of their stalker. It's as simple as that in most cases.

Would you like to be hounded by someone you really didn't want to know?

Old 02-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Pathfinder

Or what if something personal is going on, sick family or abuse or just ended a relationship? Just sent you a message. Hope it helps.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
A plethora of stories I read on twin flames the "runner" seems to go in denial? Why does this happen? What are the causes?

After talking to my twin once reunited, here's what her thought process was like when I was chasing her:

"I don't know why you were sending me all of these messages. We had nothing. No connection. I didn't want to be with you."

At the time, I thought SHE was in denial. In truth, I wasn't allowing her to feel anything for me. It was my ego that was creating the illusion that she was just in denial about her feelings towards me.

When I finally let go of that illusion and moved on, she started to think about me again and she came back stronger than before.

In fact, I now believe that chasers are just as much in denial about their feelings as their runner counterpart. Chasing can cause the runner to think that their chaser is just out of their mind.

Hope this kinda sheds some light on the runner's perspective.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction

In fact, I now believe that chasers are just as much in denial about their feelings as their runner counterpart.

Yes! It's two sides of the same coin. The key for twin flames is to stop projecting onto the other "I need the other" or "I'm afraid of the other" but realize these powerful feelings that insight chasing/running behaviors come from seeing the Light of our own Soul. We are afraid we are loosing our connection to God and to our soul when we lose our twin flame but we actually never do. They act as a mirror.

I can only speak for myself as someone who did a lot of running. I tried to deny the feelings of love because I felt they made me "weak" or vulnerable. I indulged in behaviors that I wanted to numb me to this love. Really, I was terrified of myself - my magnificence, my power, my Light, and most of all of FEELING love because I had felt it fully before then was so hurt. I wanted to protect myself. I also deep down question if I deserve this love. At one point I felt like I would rather jump off a cliff than be with him. Hardcore runners feel terror - they are terrified of being hurt by the one they love the most.

Little did I know, I was only running from myself and hurt myself deeply by doing this. I stopped running and chose to FEEL. Xo
Old 03-10-2016, 09:43 AM
Experiencer

Well for me it was a few things. I've been through so much spiritual chaos, I thought maybe I felt very heavy vibes from him and the nightly realistic dreams was because he wasn't a good person. Something about him reminded me of my ex-husband who is pure evil. Two, I thought I had already found my tf. I was very low for five years....I think I was set up because of everything that followed me meeting up with him. three...low self esteem. I was bullied a lot growing up. Thought he would never be attracted to me, but turns out he's extremely attracted. For some reason men are flying out of the woodworks after i met him. Four, his"baby momma" has a tattoo of his name on her! I would feel so uncomfortable if we ever became an item or sensed something if we were even friends. Like she would kill me or something. And I thought he was a player. So,so many things.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Well for me it was a few things. I've been through so much spiritual chaos, I thought maybe I felt very heavy vibes from him and the nightly realistic dreams was because he wasn't a good person. Something about him reminded me of my ex-husband who is pure evil. Two, I thought I had already found my tf. I was very low for five years....I think I was set up because of everything that followed me meeting up with him. three...low self esteem. I was bullied a lot growing up. Thought he would never be attracted to me, but turns out he's extremely attracted. For some reason men are flying out of the woodworks after i met him. Four, his"baby momma" has a tattoo of his name on her! I would feel so uncomfortable if we ever became an item or sensed something if we were even friends. Like she would kill me or something. And I thought he was a player. So,so many things.

I just noticed that you have made 111 posts.
Old 03-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Yes! It's two sides of the same coin. The key for twin flames is to stop projecting onto the other "I need the other" or "I'm afraid of the other" but realize these powerful feelings that insight chasing/running behaviors come from seeing the Light of our own Soul. We are afraid we are loosing our connection to God and to our soul when we lose our twin flame but we actually never do. They act as a mirror.

I can only speak for myself as someone who did a lot of running. I tried to deny the feelings of love because I felt they made me "weak" or vulnerable. I indulged in behaviors that I wanted to numb me to this love. Really, I was terrified of myself - my magnificence, my power, my Light, and most of all of FEELING love because I had felt it fully before then was so hurt. I wanted to protect myself. I also deep down question if I deserve this love. At one point I felt like I would rather jump off a cliff than be with him. Hardcore runners feel terror - they are terrified of being hurt by the one they love the most.

Little did I know, I was only running from myself and hurt myself deeply by doing this. I stopped running and chose to FEEL. Xo

You have made 1188 posts. I am noticing double and triple numbers everywhere even on here.
Old 03-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21

That's awesome BB21, so there maybe hope for me after all, when he decides to stop running..