Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-10-2016, 03:20 AM
Knower

Confused (again!)

After only posting last week about my tf coming forward after a separation and Us having a huge heart to heart and spending a wonderful couple of hours together, he has now what feels like completely done a U-turn and gone right back into his shell!!!
I am so confused, please tell me I am not the only one who has experienced this I feel like I don't know whether I am coming or going!
Old 01-10-2016, 06:56 AM
Lorelyen

Sorry to hear. It's important to judge by act and deed, not the word. Words can be very comforting but they can also deceive.

It doesn't just happen with twin flames, can happen with anyone we seem to get close to, make all sorts of comforting sounds when in reality it's to avoid confrontation and facing the hurt we could cause or be victim of. Apart, people don't have to look into each other's faces and witness their actions.

I may have been guilty of it myself in the past but isn't something I'd like or choose to do. Honesty may hurt, but if you can't face the person directly you're not worth their friendship and the rest.

Old 01-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Guide

same thing happened to me. I went to see my twin, spent an amazing couple of hours with him where he was sweet and we were intimate and now he has gone quiet again. Crazy making.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder

I hope my private message gives you insight.