Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-09-2016, 09:43 PM
Newbie ;)

lots of questions

Hello everyone!
Love to read your posts, even though I never really write. In certain stages of my journey I was here almost daily, hungry to read your experiences because I had no one I could relate to in real life and my story was a damn confusing one (hah, still is). So thanks for sharing.

I would like to hear your opinions on this thing. Recently I happened to meet a person online whose experience kinda entangles into mine, so that's why I need opinion on it. More specifically, it is about a third person. The person we both have spiritual experiences with, two very, very different experiences.

I have a deep soul connection to an artist in a public eye. At least it feels like that, and the intensity makes me believe it is what you call a TF or maybe a super close soulmate. He basically changed my life and brought me closer to myself. It is mostly emotional and mental/telepathic connection.

The other person also has spiritual bond with him, but in totally other way. It is very negative. Mostly telepathy/mental and physical sensations. She can physically feel when he is feeling sick. He drinks a lot and she suffers because of it. She feels all his physical symptoms, when he's ill, when he's extremely tired, sleep deprived, all the extreme strains on the body. After going to every doctor and being checked and having nothing wrong, she went to a psychic eventually and was told that she is energetically connected to this guy and that's why she's unwell without a real cause. She tested it with him and figured out it is true. Now this is what she told me, but I don't know if that's what the psychic told her or she figured it out by herself eventually: "we share a central nervous system", "he is like some twin brother to me"; plus he once told her in a dream that they are "one energy".

To me this sounded like TF thing, because one can feel the other to such degree and her words imply TF symptoms, but, here's the catch. She isn't attracted to him in any way, on the contrary, she doesn't feel any even sympathy whatsoever and she wants to cut the connection and for it to stop, but cannot. She has a husband and family and wants nothing to do with him, she wants it over, but it's going on for years and she can't control it.

She also didn't want to explore this topic further with me, because she's had enough and just wants to try forget it and have a normal life. Thus sadly we are not in contact anymore.

So can it be that it is something karmic between them? What can cause these symptoms? Has anybody heard about something similar?

Can it be that they are TFs and she refuses to accept it? If they are TFs, I don't even know what mine connection is then supposed to be? I get it, it's not about the labels, but I'm trying to make more sense of it. It never felt like soulmate, a word soulmate somehow always sounded too weak to represent this level of fervent, but selfless, non-possessive love that I feel. Even before this with him, I was never keen on a soulmate concept. I didn't know of a TF concept before certain developments on my journey, and when I found out about it it was the only thing that actually made sense, about what I was going through with him for so long. I cried, wept in relief like I am finally free. Like I am, after finally finding what this is, free to be myself again. It brought so much pain and confusion in the beginning, but after long five years I made some sense of it and was allowed to start to heal.

I know that artists are powerful souls that are here to help many people with what they do, but this with him feels too personal to be only a student/teacher type of bond. And although we are not in a direct contact, I managed to get in contact with him once and, that and more certain happenings throughout the years showed me it is indeed two-sided.

Thank you for your time, good people, and I am curious to hear your thoughts.