Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder

Run again?

He returned, said he didn't want me to think he was a nasty person, I told him I didn't but I didn't like his behaviour( lies, push pull, running) to which he apologised and said he was scared at the prospect of happiness to which I replied I knew, I then went on to say how I felt about him but enough was enough and I couldn't and wouldn't take any more of it, this spans many years, and I apologised for hurting him 22 years ago and running from him back then. He told me loved me, I said I couldn't do it anymore and kind of said goodbye as he ignored me when I said I needed him to be honest now and say whether we will be in this life or not he replied on Friday to say he wasn't ignoring me he needed to digest all the points and would reply, that was Friday nearly a week ago has he bloody run again? Batman is back in the cave....felt like he was finally going to open up....
Old 29-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Master
Sense your lack of faith that this could work?
Old 29-09-2016, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawpurrs
Batman is back in the cave
Funny, I once called my twin Batman too. I sent him a picture of a bunch of comic book and epic journey heroes (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings etc.) and said of all of them the only two who would resort to the silent treatment for so long were probably Batman ... and the Hulk.

But I'm sorry about Batman being back in the cave. It sounded like there was a good amount of honest and heartfelt communication between you both. That was beautiful to read. It sounds like you were both taking a little shelter in that cave, though. You telling him you can't do it anymore and giving him a "kind of good bye." That reads to me like it was coming from more of a hurt ego/protective place.

I hope you find encouragement in all the connective, true, honest, vulnerable things that were shared between you. I hope you can focus on that. Just accept you both have a bit of Batman's cave to overcome, but you have both made progress.

Hugs
Old 29-09-2016, 06:57 PM
Knower

Have you ever watched any youtube videos by Lee and Sherry, the twin flame relationship coaches? if you can, find them. They are so very very awesome in that they took about 10 years (I think) to actually get to a place in their connection whereby they could get along. She married and had a kid with someone else, he womanised all over the place etc etc...lies and cheating, but they FORGAVE each other and now they are married and teaching others about how to avoid the pain that they went through. I love them, such an inspiration!
Old 01-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawpurrs
Batman is back in the cave....felt like he was finally going to open up....
You may need to help him. Ultimatums usually reinforce fears and if he is digesting all the points by himself he may come to the same conclusions.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder

Yeah I know, and I don't agree with them, but sometimes enough is enough I just asked for no more running and honesty, o have sent a couple of jokes to which he did respond, but not the answer he promised, another broken promise.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Master
Just try to be patient with him. He may be having a hard time getting it out. Time will tell if it's a broken promise. Just encourage him to communicate and try to be patient as he processes his thoughts with you. It's great that you opened with lighthearted humor and there was a good exchange.