Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2006, 09:50 AM
~Jay~

Can't see 'ordinary' spooks!

I wonder if anyone's got an opinion on this, as I could do with some perspective. I've been attending a psychic development circle since Feb this year, and seem to have come on in leaps and bounds since then. The circle leader describes me as having "very powerful spiritual energy", but I'm having some doubts and confusion over what I experience, especially as I don't notice things that lots of the others pick up on, and the messages I get from spirit aren't as clear or detailed as you would expect for someone who is meant to be so spiritually blessed!

At Tuesday night's circle, the woman on my immediate right was telling us how she'd got several spirits all yelling at her at once, and she was completely overwhelmed & uncomfortable. We were sitting infront of the fireplace, which for the past few weeks has been a hive of spirit activity, and the resident male spook has been picking on someone each week & trying to disturb them as much as possible! Which leads me onto my question.......

I've sat next to the 'picked on' person quite a few times now, and deliberately sat by the fireplace again the other night (feeling brave, lol). But although I always feel icy cold (no matter where I sit), I have NEVER been bothered in any other way. In fact, I have never seen any of the resident spooks either with my physical eyes or my 3rd eye, so *** goes on? Other people have reported being blown on, poked, shouted at by these resident spirits, but I get nothing - not that I want that to happen, you understand, lol.

I've been told that its because I'm going into a higher dimension with my meditations, and so I just won't see or be bothered by the lower vibrating ghosties & stuff. I can understand this to a large extent, as my messages to people (when I was put to the test a couple of weeks ago) were all about their emotions and their spiritual development, whereas other people get lots of names of deceased relatives, and talk about money, travel & other more mundane things like that.

But to sit next to someone being tormented all evening and not see/sense/feel/hear anything at all??? Is that why those spooks don't bother even to try with me? Or am I just **** at all this and delusional? Have I really just totally missed out a stage in my deveopment? I wonder if this is why I've never been able to astral travel either, despite 18 months of trying?

A woman from the circle called Sally told me a story about a woman who attended one of her paranormal evenings last week. I was meant to be going too, but there was a mix-up with my friend & she cancelled. They did a seance in this same building we all go to for the circle (I didn't know they were going to do that!) and the ghost-wife of the male spook I've just been on about posessed this woman. The woman started struggling for breath and eventually there were finger marks on her throat from where the spook had tried to strangle her! Sally eventually managed to 'bring the woman back' by listening to instructions from her spirit guide, even tho she'd never done it before. But it left me wondering, would I have been 'open' to this happening to me if I'd have been there too? If so, would I have realised before anything bad happened?

Sorry if I don't sound very coherant here, I have tried my best, but have got so many questions whirling around in my head at the moment, I'm probably not explaining things properly!
Old 21-09-2006, 10:17 AM
mikron

Hi Jaycee what your going through really could use a spiritual teacher ! but its ok if not ! I know 18 months is a long time but dont worry I suggest changing a few aspects here !

1)follow your instincts ,in your gut to tell you when to move or get out etc. then change

2)read my post in meditation section about 3rd eye do what I indicate to be creative in your big picture

3)always sense you own energy body as vertical and not horizontal ,and be spiritual disiplined ,and when a girl besides tells you her guides are yelling at here IGNORE HER and if explanation is needed tell people your a consciousness channel of your Soul to help all people as you help your own self !

I my own path I mikron was lucky becuase when even I was in a group setting it brought me back to atlantis in past life ! and my guides took the time show me the difference in energy configeration of my self and when I am in group dynamics , the 2 types of energy are completely different !

3)in your own time meditation ask you Guides and Soul and Higher self to teach you a way to create a sphere of white light (bubble) so you can access it when the need come up suddenly the more you practice the more creative energy you will have to create the bubble of white light !

4)Take up new interest in contacting your Soul, Higher Self as a creative way to create virtue in this world and as much as you can be a mirror for others in the group helping the group in a way to help yourself all the goodness you do in helping will come back to you 3 fold and because a group focus is very dynamic the energy is greater than whay you can do alone !

You see a pattern as I say all this, each is a step to a greater light ! there are times when being creative on the Soul level is a necessity ! you intagrate your light body and change the facet of the dimamond lightbody you feel is best to meet the interaction of the group dynamics

Namaste Mikron
Old 23-09-2006, 07:52 PM
FRANK789

Jaycee, It's the old guy again. I was born Spiritual in nature. That means I was dealing with Spirits as a child, whether good or bad, I had no choice in the matter.
Souix relatives living and dead coming in dreams to teach and exort. A dead brother who visited every night of my life to teach and befriend.
No, this is no joke, and your not crazy..
It doesn't mean I didn't have to work for what I have. I don't know all these fancy terms, but what I do have is experience......

First, you have to search your heart of hearts and make peace with your Soul that you have chosen the right path for the right reason. You have to resolve within yourself that your purpose is absolute, that your heart seeks truth to the absolute... That your desire for truth without harm is absolute. That you believe that truth itself is absolute.... There is no place in truth for relative argument. There is only one truth. My earthly name is frank, not charley or rick, it's frank. That's the truth. When this issue is resolved, there is nothing within you that says; NO. There is nothing in the souls of those around you who will say; NO. Not a Spirit to say; NO. Last but not least, you can say; YES

The buisness of discovery is a serious buisness watched over not only by YOUR SOUL, the Souls of the Living, Those who have Passed, even the Ancients, and the Governments of the Heavens, who have reighn and rule over safely bringing mankind to Wisdom and Understanding of the overwhelming seriousness and gravity of being an Eternal Spirit with Power and ability beyond what we can yet see or even grasp.

This is a good thing, and the joy of learning and the assurance of life and happiness in Spirit is preserved for all eternity. Establish these things in your heart and you are ready to move on. Yours, frank
Old 25-09-2006, 10:56 AM
psychic sue

I didn't physically see anything for 20 years! The timing has to be right and believe me, spirit know when you are ready.

It could also be that you are clairsentient rather than clairvoiyant - one is no less valid than the other. Remember, we all connect to spirit in our own unique way just as we are all unique people. It's the experience that counts, not that way its done.

Sue x
Closed Thread