Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 01-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Star family and twin flame - thoughts?

I prayed to angels and Ascended masters and sent out a message to my star family last night that I needed assistance with healing a certain aspect within myself and my twin flame. We're mirrors, so I've been picking up on my unhealed aspect as well as his. This is what I heard during my meditative state:

TF: Why did you look into that stuff that happened when I was 18?
Me: To see if it matched up with what you'd told me - I don't know... I'm just trying to make sense of it all. I saw how traumatizing that was for you.

Woman: You're not allowed to be here right now (talking to TF). CLOSE THE DOOR. (saw a flash of light - a woman)
Me: NO! You don't scare me! You don't get to scare me this time! Love and light and healing!

Two voices at this point started having a conversation. A male and a female, talking about my TF and I as if I wasn't there. It was something about knowing all that had happened in past lives. (I had previous past life visions and also saw myself as a young soul, giving a cosmic order - a wish for unconditional love.)

Woman: They're virtually identical. (I'm assuming she was talking about light bodies or vibrational frequencies.)
Me: Who are? My twin flame and I?
Woman: But they'll have to "physicate" (???) to go into battle.

I then had a dream that I was taking classes to become a magician. I was with my TF's shadow aspect and I knew I was going to leave him. An Asian girl came up to me and said, I didn't need him right now, and to walk with her. We were walking in the pouring rain down a street together. The magician said he couldn't reveal his secrets to me because he's not the real thing, but I am.

I assume the magician was a projection of my TF and his low self confidence right now and that the Asian girl represents a hidden aspect of myself that I have yet to tap into? I think the angels, Asc. masters, and my star family were showing me that in order to recognize my full potential and possibly help my TF, I need to become acquainted with this hidden female aspect. I've seen her before - in symbolism, she's a high priestess. Does anyone have thoughts on this or see it from a different perspective?

Also, what does physicate to go into battle mean? I know it doesn't mean a real battle. I'm assuming it'd be more of a mental battle - deciding whether to choose courage and strength over fear and stagnation. I don't understand the word physicate, though. I could've heard wrong.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Maybe I heard "physic that into battle". A physic is a medicine that purges.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Deactivated Account

They are funny these thoughts ones hears.

I had one today as I was connecting to my Sc/TF as I wanted to see how we 'felt' together and I heard 'I told you, if you offer your hand, I will consider you my queen'.

I wonder.. are these 'words', symbolic like dreams? Are they another interpretation like vision or such? Or are they literal?

As you pointed out 'battle' (hopefully) does not mean literal!

Physicate to me would mean 'to make physical'. They say TF start in the spiritual, highest layers and filters down to the physical last. I completely agree with this and I think it may mean this, in that case.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, it's gotten very intense. This all started 7 years ago. Seeing my twin flame launched me into pre-awakening but it wasn't until last year that I started seeing flashing lights, getting deeper into meditation, and hearing voices/seeing visions during meditation or right before I fell asleep. He is human like I am and we have a tendency to want to "skip steps", but a guiding force always lets me know (I'm sure it lets him know as well) when we've gotten off track with our self-work, or if we're focusing too much on the physical. I'm starting to realize that we are both very strong in our spiritual abilities, which is probably why it's easy for us to communicate telepathically. But of course, someone always steps in and says, "You're not supposed to be here! You're distracting each other!" This is probably a bit immature... But I think it's kind of funny. We're the same - so impatient.

Sometimes phrases are exactly what they mean, sometimes they're a bit more cryptic. I think everything is interconnected in terms of symbolism. I always research multiple meanings and try to see both sides of the coin. And if there's symbolism that involves negative connotations, I try to rework into a positive, like advice on how to do things better in the future.

If physicate means "to make physical", then I think I know what that means. Soul melding always drudges up feelings of guilt and repressed memories. Battles in dream language represent emotional issues. I'll have to ask about that.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I fully agree with you in terms of distracting each other!

In my dreams over the past several years we 'ignore' each other. Recently when we come together to 'work' we get... distracted lol

I know what you mean about skipping steps to. Though I realised that skipping steps isnt really possible as its a process of creation and if you skip steps your wont get the desired product.

I also beleive that, whilst much healing and work can be done separate, there are some thing that can best be done 'in person' I cant say much about that though as we havent phsyically come together yet.

As for battling.. the tarot words 'Unity through conflict' come to mind.
Old 02-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Deactivated Account

I think he and I need to work together as a team to heal our inner children. That's what I took away from an experience I had this morning.