Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Seeker

FairyCrystal, I simply missed her love and shine and also worried if something was blocking our connection because I want to figure out if there's a problem and work on it. I can detach from the feelings but it wouldn't go near-dead for no reason right? Wanted to know if it was normal or if I should be doing something about it. Can't find anything to work on. And yeah the connection did cause telepathic problems as well as massive emotional help lol. I'm always in for doing work but I need to know if it was normal or a blockage. Still not sure because I can't find anything to work on.
Old 03-02-2019, 08:17 PM
Administrator
Hello

The lesson is that we are complete as an individual first and foremost and when we are ready to let that Twin in fully we are doing so to compliment whom we are not complete whom we should be.

Too many times we have a connection that we rely on but so many things can bring this to end badly. We do not need to feed off another's energy, but we can and that at times feels good. It could be that she found a way to break the cords and shut the connection down so that her live could move forwards. At times this is done on the subconscious levels and we are not aware its done. The Universe has our back at times.

Connections are a two way flow, shared in that bond of trust and respect that it serves both on an equal plane of existence.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2019, 09:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The lesson is that we are complete as an individual first and foremost and when we are ready to let that Twin in fully we are doing so to compliment whom we are not complete whom we should be.

Too many times we have a connection that we rely on but so many things can bring this to end badly. We do not need to feed off another's energy, but we can and that at times feels good. It could be that she found a way to break the cords and shut the connection down so that her live could move forwards. At times this is done on the subconscious levels and we are not aware its done. The Universe has our back at times.

Connections are a two way flow, shared in that bond of trust and respect that it serves both on an equal plane of existence.

Lynn

IT's not dead, just extremely low. I'm certain we both still love each other. So it's really like nothing to work on, nothing feels off, can detach from missing. Can be genuinely happy and move on but naturally near-dead connection. Does that still mean something is off or is it supposed to be like this as part of a stage or time period? That's the only question and the only possibility.

I didn't expect to hear cord cutting and permanently dying and losing a 4-6 months old amazing connection. Only good things happened when I was in a good happy mood and I was naturally optimistic and everything manifested depending on what I believed. Including fears. I was repeatedly nudged and guided into physical union and I was supposed to have it at only 22yo. MASSIVE and extreme guidance days. You should never eat up the seeds of misery, loss and worst case scenario or believe in it never happening just to move on. You get exactly that and send that. You can be happy without depressing or giving up on union. The strange numbers, visions, they're all exactly that. Remind you to keep happy and be positive.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:16 AM
Experiencer

Perhaps, in your case, the lesson is to learn to live without. Just as Lynn said, the point is to be a compliment and not a completion. I consider Lynn to be a very reliable source as I've learned much from her writing. Listen to her even if you choose not to listen to most of us.

You've indicated that you feel you can't be happy without her or can't move on, or at least that's what I'm getting from your words. But, the work you have to do may be just that. Learn to be happy without her. Learn to rely on yourself for happiness. Spread that joy and love to others. It's not the opposite of misery or loss. It's the absence of pure joy. Life is not a dichotomy. Sometimes, the real experience is nothing we can describe in human terms and cannot be readily understood until you've gone through a period of self-discovery. Carl Jung describes levels of self-awareness. To me, this is part of that. If you haven't read his works, I highly recommend them.

I also recommend meditation to everyone at an early point in their journey. Look inward. See what you need to see. Your TF and you are meant to do light work and return to one another someday. That's part of the definition. But timelines are meaningless as time is a 3d construct and we're acting on a higher plane of existence. Have faith, but live your 3d life at the same time.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:47 AM
Seeker

I needed some more time to detach and work on those feelings so I wrote that comment at the peak of missing her. That one comment sounded like some deep fears although it was almost entirely because of temporary peak missing and also because of a very high sense of duty. I will obviously still work on the suggestions. I want to do what's needed for the best and I don't feel like giving up because what needs to be done is there and WAS there all along since the beginning of everyone's life as a twin flame. It was intuition. SO many missed their intuition and gave up because they didn't follow it. That's what angel numbers were all about. You are meant to be following your intuition and staying positive. Repeatedly being nudged to noticing certain numbers or signs or your TF through whatever divine guidance is entirely intuition in itself That's literally all there is after all the other personal things.

I can be genuinely happy and move on perfectly though, can't take any words over my feelings about that. Mentally being carefree and free again was something I had to learn because I was mentally obsessed for a month. I just have to realize if I'm thinking or feeling too much and do my "mental switch" again. That one comment hit that exact spot of feeling too much LOL. A mental "switch" or trick. Basically forced mental clearing from every single thought like you never lived and forcefully detaching from every conscious thought. Do it for maybe 10seconds or more. Then just try to remain in that light state but do it again if you fail. You become a baby, genuinely happy. All that remains after doing that successfully is merely any unresolved feelings or any present issues that you can notice easily which might require resolving.

Present issues (if there's any) is where I'm at, if I can't find any, I'll have to give up trying to fix and stop over-thinking. I'll look at those things of feeling complete and being fine without her.

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 04-02-2019 at 07:01 AM.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Seeker

I found the problem. I realized I made a conscious effort and decision to detach from my tf to work on my anxiety and I didn't know how to reconnect. The funny thing is, this stayed as a subconscious block and you don't even realize it! Even if you wanted to reconnect with a passion, your subconscious can block it and cause the disconnect and it sounds so silly that you wouldn't work on retracting your past efforts. I visualized a connection, wanted and fully believed I was unblocking everything and this removed the hidden subconscious block. Her energy came back and it was fixed in less than 10 seconds.

This is a massive lesson, people could be subconsciously denying the thing they want the most and not realizing it! There'll probably be a past incident that makes you build the hidden subconscious belief/block and something will feel off.

All I did was laying down on my back in a meditative and sleepy state. Then harbored a really strong belief, faith and excitement that what I'm affirming, telling myself and making myself feel is true. In that state you can make your subconscious believe almost ANYTHING. Can remove ANY blocks , fears, and even things about your personality. Hope it helps someone! It's a massive deal!

Last edited by Rhetoricc : 09-02-2019 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
So you can literally go a whole year if there's a block? And it's always been because of a block? What if you can't find anything to work on and decide to move on, in a happy way? Would it never get fixed then? I wanted to know if there's something I can fix about this, and if there's a bad reason for the disconnect.

Also getting mentally stuck with tf, bothering with union etc and being unable to reach the genuinely happy state is one of the worst things. Basically mental obsession and feeling bad because of tf but it takes less than 10 seconds to fix. Literally clear every single thought in your mind and detach your mind from everything. That pulls you out of self-caused mental tf misery and allows you to be happy again. Were you unable to feel happy and move on in those disconnect times? I mean for a whole year and other disconnect times etc. Could this be one of the reasons of disconnect for you? Did you stay in mental tf misery land for a year?

yep im there now . been four years of a weakened connection . before when it use to happen .. id experience a dark night . then bounce back with more enlightenement any pursued my spiritual careeer . i would go deeper in my spiritual work . knowing that i was loving uncondiutonaly . at a distance knowing there was no seperation . i knew i could love him and hold that space . i did great too . was only when i married my sc that the real tf misery started . now when he pops back i use it as a guide . i know he will trigger me so that more healing can occur . and more barriers for me to push past .when we think weve overcome it . theres always another hurdle . get to tired in the end . soul just needs a long rest .i advanced quickly . and where everyone is now having there awakening . i had mine back in 2009 . 11... but then i am a master 11 number :) the tf madness for me is like living with two people inside one . cant live with them cant live without them lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”