Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 03-01-2011, 10:48 AM
themaster

So who knows what a "merkaba" is?

Actually, I find it odd on this forum..?? there is no talk about merk-ah-bah or merk-ka-vah and there are several more geometry's after that.. there's the cube (dodecahedron) the icosahedron and a few more..

My understanding is and I'm not a expert.. even if you haven't "practiced" using it.. it's being turned on in everyone's space.. If I had to hazard a guess.. the star tetrahedron should be active in most humans space by 2013 or 2015?

(there are a lot of spellings of merkahbah so excuse me if I don't hit them all )

So we have some base terms..

the merkabah is for the 3rd dimension reality it is a "octahedron" it runs at the speed of light

the merkavah goes over the merkabah it.. it is a "star of david" shape or the "star tetrahedron" it actually has both masculine and feminine energy and balances the 2 in the body..

the cube (dodecahedron) goes over the star tetrahedron so sayeth my teacher.. is a "virtual enviroment" not capable of physical manifestation/experiences..
Old 03-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Sira

My Mer-Ka-Na body is being prepared and I have had some "test runs" with it. I think the whole thing started maybe a decade ago when kundalini started moving. I will certainly keep us posted on the development. I think the whole system is ready when our light bodies are fully activated.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Sira

Here is an excellent channeling of the subject:
http://www.crejz.com/396/the-crystalline-mer-ka-na/
Old 03-01-2011, 11:53 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
Here is an excellent channeling of the subject:
http://www.crejz.com/396/the-crystalline-mer-ka-na/
Yep, that's a tyberonn/metatron channel.. I've read it

Be aware though.. tyberonn also has a little FILTER in his channel too
Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
mikron

what would any Light worker want to know about the Merkaba ,ask the Native Americans since they are so close to Nature and go way back in there own history on earth when they wanted to go away for a while say really far place like another planet etc they dont go in a spaceship , they do it in meditation in there Merkaba created from pure being in Light emotional energy/Prana

Merkaba

Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

Namaste mikron
Old 03-01-2011, 08:12 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
Also it was the vechile we arrived on the earth plane in
Old 03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
mikron

I wonder how many light workers here on spiritual forums come ascross a term that might apply to Merkaba that term is called "Liberated Soul"
Old 03-01-2011, 08:39 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikron
I wonder how many light workers here on spiritual forums come ascross a term that might apply to Merkaba that term is called "Liberated Soul"
Not aware of that one.. let me offer another tidbit of information..

Just cause I can.. when Jesus died on the cross or didn't (choose your reality ) he gave us the symbol of the cross.. however the symbol was not meant to be seen 2 dimensionally.. it was meant to be seen 3 dimensionally..

The symbol with another line added.. creates a cross that is the inside of the "octahedron"/merkabah or so that information was shared with me that way..
Old 03-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Master
Great thread thanks guys.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:39 PM
Ciqala

This form, is seen, or imagined, or theorized, as in what context, are they made up out of energies? Is meditating with merkabah even necessary when you already know how to connect and travel to other dimensions? however the process happens, it happens on its own, without a light vehicle, or perhaps we just don't see it? I would much rather travel to places on my own. I don't believe we need a vehicle to ride anywhere, or to come to earth in the first place in that matter, unless it is already part of our energetic field. Different names for things maybe, and i know it's possible to do things without imagining vortexes and lines, and shapes, kind of confuzzled here. Why do i need this weird shaped merkabah to connect to higher frequencies and travel places when i can go on my own? I don't know much about the universe, and people, other than both tend to have unlimited possibilities.
And this is a biblical theory?
Lol to answer question in short, i don't know what merkaba is.