Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Could this have been?

I wrote in the meditation section about this but I also wanted to put it here to see if anyone can relate.

I was in deep meditation earlier and seeing vivid colours - mainly reds, sky blues and oranges - but then they all dissolved into dazzling white. I could only see spashes of white light initially but then they grew and all I could see was this white light. At the same time the ringing in my ears increased and my left ear started to crackle and pull from inside. As this was happening I saw the outline of what looked like an angel or a spirit - it appeared to have wings but wasn't very clear. I'm sure I didn't imagine this because my ears were going crazy at the same time.

Could this have been my guide or an angel?
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 AM
Master
It certainly could have been, Starbuck.

As I often say, the best ones to ask about this are... Them!

Xan

Old 05-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Divajules

Wow, Starbuck, that is pretty awesome. I would love for something like that to happen in one of my meditations!

Yeah, to me, it sounds exactly like what you said it was. That must have been really cool!

*side note*
Hey! Hear that guides and angels? I want some of that too please!
*end*

Perhaps they think I can't handle something like that just yet. I get hardly any visuals. If I get anything, it is "talking" (clairaudience?). But come to think of it, I did ask for it that way. Woah, that was an a-ha moment. Thanks!

I did once ask them what it would feel like to feel one with source on a regular basis and I got...."uhhh, you couldn't handle it". Hilarious! And sadly, true.

Keep us posted on any new developments.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks both of you. It is really exciting. I will definitely ask them if they are angels, guides or whatever else. I did ask them for help in developing my clairaudience then shortly afterwards I heard bells, so that gave me a boost!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:29 PM
Master
I did ask them for help in developing my clairaudience then shortly afterwards I heard bells

ahhhh.... very nice!

Xan